Thendral
Thendral

Thendral 31st December Friday (Page 3)

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for the update!

Charu's brain doesn't work because of her obsession towards TA, Lav mom's brain doesn't work because of $$$ as someone said. This GW is planning to lure TA to her side, but did she think if she give cheap looking/different kind of saree to thulasi, TA is also brainless like  her mental gang for taking that as casual at wedding hall after seeing? if she is planning something proper she should have gave that same colour saree to thulasi too so she can expect to get some good name from TA. but in this case her dream plan already got a epic flow!. this lady is not going to show so much of love to thulasi there so how can she expect TA to dance to her steps? only gold statue will dance.

Lav mom- enna aanalum TA than unanku husband, and u r my dil, noone can change that (yes i agree, in ur dream lady, she can be ur dil but TA should tell about that other part, not uAngry)

when charu asked how will ur son accept this and this lady is talking about vithi and she said god already written charu is his wife, then she was like TA will tell thulasi to throw the thali away and go. OMG i cant explain my reaction. these 2 r going to end up @ mental hospital after failing miserably on each try.

Now she want to bring TA/T to her home and plan further, i hope thulasi doesn't convince TA on this too, while TA is still angry towards his mom.

Lav Mom is also day dreaming like charu? did she thought of Charu's family members? No!. VR should give a slap to this lady when he get to know about this lady's contribution on separating them and encourage his daughter on this 3rd rated dream, she deserve it.

@wedding hall, VR, Sudha & maybe Nithesh's dad will start to suspect these 2 mental's acts. i am sure even before TA opens his mouth Sudha or VR will question Lav'mom.

Ms Lav is going to have a hard time after marriage as a result of her ego, inferiority complex & selfish. Poor Nithesh & his parents.

last part symbolizes TA wont enter that house with out this lady accept thulasi whole heartily, i hope it stays like that. this guy should be firm in his decisions always because we all know thulasi is soft and fall for the acts like Lav's mom/charu etc.

Kumaran better not disappoint us @wedding hall
Happy New Year FriendsHeart

Edited by Ruby-86 - 31 December 2010 at 3:39pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20TheivaHema_MRanu.Rishi87Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Thank you Theiva for the nice updates, and really enjoyed all your comments.. 
@:) :)Shubba akka and Shammu couldn't stop laughing, It was really awesome comments..!! Enjoyed very much..!!ROFLROFL

I can never ever think how can a mother ruin her own son's life..!! Being a mother she does not want her own son to be happy but so called her DIL should be happy.. Even they both knowing that TA loves Thulasi madly, how are they into these plans..!!Angry
Anyway Thulasi looks good in any Saree and will stand unique in the wedding hall which will be supported by our TA..!!Embarrassed

Anand was funny as usual..TA was looking handsome today as you all said.. !! And TA remembering all the past episodes were nice and Deepak anna's expressions were so nice and especially while showing the anger..!!Clap Chance ille..!! Superb!!Thumbs Up

Happy New year to the entire Thendral team and you all. Hoping to see more good, positive, and effective episodes from 2011..!! 

Edited by bhaghi - 31 December 2010 at 4:57pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20Hema_MTheivaRishi87Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for the lovely update. The Best Mom awards in the century goes to TA's momAngry , what a Censored woman. She is the broker now, disgusting woman.Angry.

More problems for T& T in future by Charu & TA's mom (disgusting creatures) AngryAngry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20TheivaRishi87Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

Originally posted by smiles86

Questions:
1) Will TA lie to Tulasi that he saw his mom?
2) When is TA going back to work?
3) Will Tulasi accept the other saree and like her MIL?
4) ***  What will be the highlight at the wedding hall?

TA will not lie this time, guess he will come with some excuse for not meeting his mother. But before Thulasi makes an argument out of it, GW and gold statue would go and invite them, then noone is there to stop the granddaughter of Socrates to convince her hubby and to make him to agree to do the marriage. 

TA will go back to work, once NL and AS are married and he is done with his social services. See, in this episode too, he did not go to see the union people, but is making the way for the union of AS. 

Yes, definetly, she is gonna accept the Saree wholeheartedly. And i even won't wonder if she shall do a Pooja for that Saree and will melt over her MIL.

In the wedding hall the highlight would be GW & Charu getting their long awaited nosecuts and when not even few slaps from TA. Nitheesh should reject Lavanya and stop the wedding. 

superb guessing theiva dear..Clap

and mainly the last guess was super o super.. i really hope tat evil Charu must get few slaps..Angry

and nitheesh lavanya wedding must get stopped.. but Tamil wont do tat as he loves his evil selfish sister so muchShocked...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20TheivaRishi87Kowsi

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Hai guys Smile,
 Hello everyone,missed IF sooo much but what to do couldn't squeeze myself out of my school works.How are you all?

Finally coming to today's episode ah that was terribly funny LOL terrible to see most liked characters in the serial and funny to see their intentions.They must be really out of their minds.How on earth they expect Tamizh to ask Thulasi to go away returning the Thaali he tied??? This is known height of foolishness D'oh.

In b/w we must thank Charu for one thing,for having that much sense atleast that she didn't tie a thaali herself and say that it is Tamizh who tied with his mother's support.If she did something like that it would have been easy for Tamizh to understand this Charu's evil intentions but yes I know it makes no sense.Let her try whatever she wants.One thing is for sure that whatever she tries willl go waste.

Tamizh is getting himself involved in another big problem by lending his helping Angel hands to Anand.Wonder where it will lead to. So atleast are we allowed to expect something commercial,I mean like something we were expecting about Tamizh-Vel but naa no one can match Vel,yes so its all waste even if something like that will be there but will be nice to see Tamizh as a super hero,I suppose.

Thank you for all the updaters for their efforts Smile

Edited by Hema_M - 01 January 2011 at 12:44am

NinspiritTheivaRanu.Janani20Rishi87Arizes.Pearl.KowsiQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

Hai guys Smile,
 Hello everyone,missed IF sooo much but what to do couldn't squeeze myself out of my school works.How are you all?

Finally coming to today's episode ah that was terribly funny LOL terrible to see most liked characters in the serial and funny to see their intentions.They must be really out of their minds.How on earth they expect Tamizh to ask Thulasi to go away returning the Thaali he tied??? This is known height of foolishness D'oh.

In b/w we must thank Charu for one thing that she didn't tie a thaali herself and say that it is Tamizh who tied with his mother's support.

Tamizh is getting himself involved in another big problem by lending his helping Angel hands to Anand.Wonder where it will lead to. So atleast are we allowed to expect something commercial,I mean like something we were expecting about Tamizh-Vel but naa no one can match Vel,yes so its all waste even if something like that will be there but will be nice to see Tamizh as a super hero,I suppose.

yes hema dear well said.. tat lav mom and Charu are both cracks and fools...Angry

but who knows she will tie thaali to herself with support from tat GW and say to thulasi tat tamil tied it.. to break T and TA relation..AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry im really angry on tat charu role than vel character

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20Rishi87Kowsi

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
@Shubba Akka,
What happened to you today?? Vlocano had crossed its threshold and started to let out its lava it seems LOL LOL Actually I was laughing at them and I hoped that all of you would have had a good laugh too

Edited by Hema_M - 01 January 2011 at 12:53am

NinspiritTheivaJanani20Ranu.TTfanRishi87Arizes.KowsiQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update Theiva and you had the honour of giving us the 2010s last updateTongue
Looks like TAs mother gave new yew pattasu to everyoneLOLLOL Besh besh...last year ended with her and her so called DIL Charu, like they will success with their impossible mission...all the best to themWink

Happy New Year everyoneHug

NinspiritTheivaRanu.Janani20TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsiShemmoSweetyGreen

Go to top