Thendral
Thendral

Thendral 31st December Friday (Page 2)

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shammu26

Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful Update!!Clap..Ur side comments were funny!!

Aiyoo ivanga enna jenman-nu puriyalaAngry...Chaa...Yellarukum therinja vishayam ache that GW will accept Charus proposalLOL...I think after they get scolded in marriage hall GW will took the Thaali and will tie it on Charus neck!!ROFL...Yenna avanga thaan SMMs ache!!....(Soul Mental Mates)

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

She has to jump and tie the thali....instead charu can tie the thali.......ROFLROFLROFL
good combo...........Soul Mental Mates.......ROFLROFLROFL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20Ruby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoRanu.Rishi87TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Thank for the fast update Theiva Smile

The first scene was funny and Anandh is now very happy that he got a rich and pretty girl. Let him be lucky in his love for the second time, but he should never compare her with Thulasi (don't know why i am saying this, suddenly came into my mind). I think he is serious this time with that girl, what would he do if he comes to know abt her identity Confused. The director already brought TA into his love matter and no wonder TA is gonna help him as he knows this time Anandh is serious. 

Enna oru romance athaiyum sotha marimagalum, rendu perume maanamkettu poitaanga, grass itching for viewers Dead. Aamaam, TA Thaaliya kalatta solluvaana, greattttt joke like you beatricepearl said, never ever he would say that. This b***** Charu knows very well that TA loves his wife to death, still she think of getting him Dead. He would feel disgusting to stand besides her or look at her. Everyone is gonna spit at them in the wedding hall. I even won't be shocked if TA should slap his mummy darling for the job she is doing now Dead Angry

Adutha kind of mental case is Lavanya. Mookuku mela kovam varudhaam amma ku Angry. Nithish, nooooo, unnoda family ku innoru mental venda, already ange onnu irunthu kittu uriyai vaanguthu. 
Indha Lavanyavai marriage pannikarathai vida, nee pannikkaamalye irukkalam. Idhila mutham vera Dead, kadavule kaapathu. 

Wow TA, that few minutes were very good. He was looking handsome Embarrassed. Right decision by him, it is very clear, how much he dislikes his mother now. His mother is now nothing for him compared with Thulasi. 

@Shubba akka, was ROFL reading your comments so that mummy came into my room and gave a look at me as if i have become a mental LOL. Indha Charu track mudila na, soon i will become one LOL.

Wish you all a very Happy New Year friends. May God always be with you! Big smile

Edited by Nikila10 - 31 December 2010 at 12:55pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaJanani20Hema_MRanu.TTfanRishi87Pearl.Arizes.ShemmoNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Thank you Theiva for the updates!!!  I loved the side comments and the perfect emoticons at the right time.  Super!!!

Still hate Anand for not helping TT.  Looks like he is crazy about her now.  I think TA will help him for sure though since he is a true friend.

Charu and Lav mom are just the worst ladies in the world!!!  I can't believe what she said.  Does she really think that TA will leave Tulasi for this Charu!  No comments!!  I knew that the other saree was for Tulasi.  But then again, Tulasi does not need their ugly saree anyways.  I hope Tamil buys her a better one.

Lav and Nitesh are so annoying now.  Their romance was not even half as good as TT.  Lav does not deserve Nitesh.  Hope she suffers.

Bhuvana is showing her mean side all the time.  I think Prabha lied yesterday to Deepa that his mom agreed to her help through the trust.  And poor Deepa dad.  So far, Kanagu has a chance to be with Deepa but it is too early to predict.

Thank god atleast Director decided to show Tamil before the New Year.  I'm so happy with Tamil's decision to go back.  But I kind of wished that he went inside.  That way he can see how bad his mom and Charu really are.

Overall, today Direc showed everyone else but our TT!!  Hope he starts the New Year with more TT scenes.

Questions:
1) Will TA lie to Tulasi that he saw his mom?
2) When is TA going back to work?
3) Will Tulasi accept the other saree and like her MIL?
4) ***  What will be the highlight at the wedding hall?

Love all your comments IF members!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRuby-86TheivaHema_MRanu.Janani20TTfanRishi87Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Thank u Theiva dear for the full expressive updates...ClapClap

I thought today the serial wont be telecast but hopefully they telecasted it today on the last episode of this year 2010...Clap

The serial is now going in more interesting pace..Wink

Hope for the best episodes in Thendral to come from this New Year 2011..Party

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRanu.Janani20Ruby-86TheivaHema_MRishi87TTfanPearl.ShemmoKowsiNixkie

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update Theiva! Big smile Sorry you got stuck with maximal irritating parts. Atleast the last part was good.

Poor TA, even if Thuls forgets and forgives, TA can't forget all the avumaanam his wife suffered and definitely won't digest the future avumaanam that is coming their way.

One thing for sure, this GW is more delusional than Charu! GW was at the court... TA said he and Thulasi... Thulasi...not Charu but Thuuuuuulaaasiii was fated to be husband and wife. GW must be deaf!

Edited by ranuja12 - 31 December 2010 at 2:44pm

NinspiritJanani20TheivaHema_MRuby-86Rishi87TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
@ smiles86.... i wanted to answer ur questions, lol, so here they are...

1. Probably... but GW is coming to their house to invite them so the fact he didnt go would soon be knwn by Thuls.

2. LOL Oh yes work. I thought he was going today with his bag an all but nope, sir only went for a union with his friends.... maybe he is saving for the day of the wedding so he doesn't have to go, Wink

3. Definitely, poor girl would kiss the saree her MIL gave b/c she would think it is out of paasam even if TA becomes suspicious.

4. Lots of things could happen. TA or T could be stalled from wedding while one gets avumaanafied or irritated by Charu & GW. Nit realizes lav's tru character and breaks off wedding. Sudha bursts out due to irritability or TA bursts out murder case with VR.... so many to chose fromLOLLOLLOL

Edited by ranuja12 - 31 December 2010 at 2:28pm

NinspiritJanani20Hema_MTheivaRuby-86Rishi87TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranuja12

Originally posted by smiles86

Questions:

1. Probably... but GW is coming to their house to invite them so the fact he didnt go would soon be knwn by Thuls.

2. LOL Oh yes work. I thought he was going today with his bag an all but nope, sir only went for a union with his friends.... maybe he is saving for the day of the wedding so he doesn't have to go, Wink

3. Definitely, poor girl would kiss the saree her MIL gave b/c she would think it is out of paasam even if TA becomes suspicious.

4. Lots of things could happen. TA or T could be stalled from wedding while one gets avumaanafied or irritated by Charu & GW. Nit realizes lav's tru character and breaks off wedding. Sudha bursts out due to irritability or TA bursts out murder case with VR.... so many to chose fromLOLLOLLOL

Wink

wow ranuja dear good guess.. hope it happens like tat...Clap

Iam really angry on tat GWAngry decision on giving tat sari to Charu evil..Angry tat GW is always money minded and she is proving tat herself in every episode.. Nonsense lady...Angry

I feel pity for Tamil and Thulasi as how they are gonna face the new problems caused by these evil minded women on lav wedding... Confused
But im very sure finally they will win like tat court scenes happenedClap..

Edited by SweetyGreen - 31 December 2010 at 2:31pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20Ruby-86Ranu.Rishi87TTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkieKowsi

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

Questions:

TA will not lie this time, guess he will come with some excuse for not meeting his mother. But before Thulasi makes an argument out of it, GW and gold statue would go and invite them, then noone is there to stop the granddaughter of Socrates to convince her hubby and to make him to agree to do the marriage. 

TA will go back to work, once NL and AS are married and he is done with his social services. See, in this episode too, he did not go to see the union people, but is making the way for the union of AS. 

Yes, definetly, she is gonna accept the Saree wholeheartedly. And i even won't wonder if she shall do a Pooja for that Saree and will melt over her MIL.

In the wedding hall the highlight would be GW & Charu getting their long awaited nosecuts and when not even few slaps from TA. Nitheesh should reject Lavanya and stop the wedding. 

Edited by Theiva - 31 December 2010 at 3:21pm

NinspiritHema_MRanu.Janani20Ruby-86Rishi87TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Go to top