Thendral
Thendral

Thendral 31st December Friday

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshiniryasoanu.vijayNinspiritElystiaAnnaJayautumnsconcertoThendralfanHema_MRanu.sushavviZEESXYRuby-86Janani20teri_susansand14Rishi87TTfanmini_00Pearl.Arizes.Vani19Quelle-BelleKowsiShemmoNixkienithya..SweetyGreen

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Thanks for the wonderful update Theiva....

Wow Wow Wow.....What an historical episode......this shows how a mother should be.....
Good Role Model......Censored Charu knows that Ta loves Thulasi Madly and how is she expecting him to come to her and marry her.....she is really a Censored......
TA amma is another Censored........shameless creature.......
She is no more an AMMA.......she is "UNSCRAMBBLED AMMA"......hope its right.....she is trying to sell her own son........
I remember Suechech telling once, the only way to punish this lady is like to show  charu was her illegitimate child.....i seriously think this must be true in this lady case, even if charu is not her own  dter....i feel she must have cheated her husb and her husbd on finiding that must have committed suicide......i feel this lady is capable of that now........Censored

After gaining support from that lady,the look she gave was like AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry.........ennama ulaga sathanai a panna poreenga rendu perum......AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

trying to grab a girls husbd and ruin her life........Dont ever think TA would come to you..........you will beDeadDeadDeadDeadDead if he finds ur intention.......

Wont TA understand that Thulz is shown separately even if thulz dont....how will he even come back to her.....the wedding day wd be the day she never wd have expected to be so.......she is gg to be Dead.............at least sudha wd make an issue about the saree...to create a scene......

Everyone are gg to find  her intentions and are going to insult that lady.........

If at all she changes TA mind and chase thulasi that would be a guniess record(sorry If i insulted the guiness record)......Not even in his dreams he will  chase thulasi......
I bet this lady is gg to be Dead........

Lavanya, u get angry when they make fun of u...........unaku ithulam vera iruka...appo nee thulasi a pesinathuku.......ava kaal la vizhuntha kooda ur sins wont go.......AngryAngryAngry

Anand's  scens was hillarious to the core.......i like the way when he was all shy.....good one by shyam.......

And at last......man TA u stole the show.....what an anger.....good one.......good expressions by deepak.....Good job that he went back...dont even come back......thats good for ur life.....

And BTW....this charu is trying to be a second wife or whatever Censored............will  her family agree....and if at all they find out that Censored lady is an helping hand......oda vittu adika matanga.......i want to see that......

So more tortures to irritate us and then make us enjoy more..............
I dont know if i am gg to get a warning....Confused...cud not tolerate a mother being so......AngryAngry
Argg.....Sorry for using more Censored and more Dead.......

Edited by shubba - 31 December 2010 at 11:48am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayNinspiritElystiaAnnaJayRanu.Janani20TheivaRuby-86Rishi87TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Thanks Theiva for the nice update.Smile

HaHa...What a way to finish an year end episodeTongue. It was classic and loved it. Without knowing how much TA loves his wife, this Lav mom and Charu are happily planning to destroy the cute couples happiness. Let them enjoy now. They can store all the crying in the marriage hall.

Lav mom did a big mistake in the saree. Now in the wedding hall it will become very obvious and TA will suspect it immediately. Lav mom and Charu are digging their own graveLOLLOL. Let them dig one for Lav too by their sideWink.

So Charu was day dreaming that she can stand as TA wife in the wedding hall. How dare she asks whether Thulasi is coming to the wedding. Idiot.Angry

So disgusting to see Lav and Nithesh LoveAngry. They can never even come close to out TA/T love.

JOKE OF THE YEAR (by Lav mom): "It is fate, TA must marry Charu"..LOLLOL

PartyHAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL IF MEMBERSParty

Edited by beatricepearl - 31 December 2010 at 12:02pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritHema_MRanu.Janani20Ruby-86TheivaRishi87TTfanArizes.NixkieKowsiShemmoQuelle-BelleSweetyGreen

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
i dont how the story will move till then we will enjoy our new year
happy new year friends

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20TheivaRuby-86TTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for the fast and wonderful update!

Psycho marumagal and Mental athai shaked their hands on couple separating mission.....very nice....this lady knows only this much about her own son?.....TA is only stupid on believing ppl like Charu...but when it comes to thulasi he is sharp and his brain works good...this brilliant psycho mental combo are going to get owned sooner....i cant wait to watch that....this lady thinks Charu's family will accept this?.....and doesn't she think it will hurt lav's life if they get to know about this....i am pretty sure nithesh will get angry on lav if he get to know about her acts....he don't know lav's other selfish side...poor him.....

i laughed seeing this psycho mental combo....this lady is saying when they fight each other she is going to ask TA to remove her thali....seriously she doesn't deserve to be his mom or woman.....then this lady is like charu you only got rights to goto TA's house...if this lady got guts she should tell that to TA straight.....this lady is going to see TA's other face again and going to be a unforgivable person from TA's point of view when he get to know all these again for the 2nd time....i am surprised that she still didn't get how much he loves thulasi...charu didn't see court or hospital scenes but this lady did...$$$$$ sign is covering her sense......charu's face turned into 1000wts bulb when her athai gave that green saree..irritated me to the max...along with lav's mom smiling at her silly plan....

@wedding hall this lady is going to ask Charu to do everything that thulasi need to do....i wonder if she is going to ask her psycho dil to stay beside TA and bless lav/nith?...cause she is that low along with her psycho dil...but watching all these insults TA wont stay quite...lets see...

Edited by Noxeous - 31 December 2010 at 12:12pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20Ranu.Hema_MTheivaRuby-86Rishi87TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for the fast brilliant update Theiva akka! Smile

Anand semma comedy, I think he has now changed and as someone said before, he just falled for Thulasi because of her beauty, nothing else. But this love seems to be true love. LOL when Anand opened his mouth wide out.LOL

Part 2 couldnt stand it. Grrrrr, really irritating to see them both. Nothing shocking I already knew this GW would never change. How dare can she say Tamizh will ask Thulasi to throw away the thaali. AngryAngryAngry Madam, that will never happen not even in his dreams, thats how much Tamizh loves his wife. Loosu pombalengal, still dont understand about T&T's love. I still remember that dialogue when GW said MM was doing mama velai but now she is doing the same job for pyscho Charu. Angry

Charu, I hate seeing your face really annoying day by day. Your the most horrible woman for going behind another girls husband and GW, your the most worst mother ever and a disgrace to motherhood. Dead All the f*** you want is money money money!!!!!!Angry Stupid womans, dont have any brains. As Beatricepearl said, its going to be obvious for Nitheesh dad and Tamizh when Charu where's the same saree as Sudha. For sure people will be disgusted at the wedding thinking how Charu is situated in their family. Dead Even Sudha will be disguted, I wish she buys a saree for herself. It will then only be Lavanya, Charu and GW wearing the same saree ~ beautiful innocence family. Dead 

Now GW is going to act to give the saree to Thulasi.Angry As usual, dumb Thulasi will believe that she accepted her as her DIL. I want Tamizh to throw it and say he is not that wealthy to not even buy a saree for his wife. Poor Charu, still thinking she can get Tamizh. Dont worry, you and your athai sothai are going to get a big appu in the wedding. Wait for it.Wink

Poor Deepa's dad,  feel sorry for him. Prabhakar is a very nice guy but Bhuvana? Wonder what will Bhuvana do if she comes to know her son is helping for Deepa's studies. Before Thulasi family now Deepa family. Ouch

Wow, superb Tamizh. You took the correct decision and didnt want to a step in hell. Great. Clap I wish he also dont attend the wedding but Thulasi will somehow convince him. Lets see how the director is going to lead the story from 2011.

Happy new year to all India Forum members!Big smile

Edited by janani123 - 31 December 2010 at 11:50am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayRanu.Hema_MTheivaRuby-86TTfanPearl.Arizes.ShemmoQuelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Sorry friends....
Forgot about it after watching the theiva thaai episode...

"Wish U All A Very Very Happy New Year"
to all my friends here , to the whole Thendral Team........
Let the new year be a fun filled one and make all our lives more brighter.......
Big smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20Hema_MRanu.TheivaRuby-86Rishi87TTfanPearl.NixkieQuelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful Update!!Clap..Ur side comments were funny!!

Aiyoo ivanga enna jenman-nu puriyalaAngry...Chaa...Yellarukum therinja vishayam ache that GW will accept Charus proposalLOL...I think after they get insulted in marriage hall GW will took the Thaali and will tie it on Charus neck!!ROFL Becoz she cant live without Charu...avanga thaan SMMs ache!!....(Soul Mental Mates)..Inbetween preparing their mental plans avanga relationsship will get more closer!!LOL

Anand scene was funny and good!!...I know that, that the lady will say S looked pretty-nu!!..He was happy hearing this!!...Like Theiva Akka said avanga Gang senior advices panninaru!!Big smile

Bhuvana is a thimiru pudicha women!!...Cant blv that Prabha is her son!!

TA good decision!!...Well done!!Clap

Edited by Shammu26 - 31 December 2010 at 12:41pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20tavammRanu.Hema_MTheivaRuby-86Rishi87TTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieQuelle-BelleKowsiSweetyGreen

Go to top