29th, 30th, Written update Complete?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

(credit:shikha)

Hey guys its me mariam again and i am covering for manasi till she returns back and appu for this week only i wasnt able to do the update on wednesday as i was busy with guests sorry so i will give highlights off both days and then do todays update seperatly πŸ˜ƒ

29th december update

Anshu says he is such a cute puppy we will defo keep him, nani taunts varsha and says now he has made the house dirty we need to clean it with gangajal water, rajshri says your nani is right we never kept an animal before and shaurya dad dosnt like it either, she says to shaurya that why didnt you explain her nani taunts again saying he is a joru ka galam πŸ˜†and do whatever she says rajshri says to take the puppy and go

varsha is upset and goes to her room dadi tells them he is so small we cant let it go like that we will find it another home until that it can stay here shaurya takes jimmy to varsha who is crying she is delighted that he can stay, @singhaniyas natik says he is going to sit outside to akshara gyatri says to her to take him some halwa and did u speak to him she says no gyatri says tell him our wish @meshwaris anshu tells varsha that the puppy will stay with them dadi says till we dont find it a new home varsha is happy and plays with the puppy, @singhaniyas akshara comes outside natik is lying down on the chair with his eyes closed seeing him like that she turns to leave he says where are you going i was waiting for you he says the cold winds have there own breeze she says with this if you get warm halwa its more better, he says did u make it she nods her head she says natik he says the halwa is made really good, akshara says ma was saying i should speak to u he says then tell me its been so many days we havnt spoken propely, shesays we need to think about something else now he says why not we can, she says by looking at anuj and his kids

natik says because of kids there is lot of hungama in the house, akshara says theres joy too natik says all your attention is on the kids after having kids your life changes i am feeling relaxed now quite good akshara goes quite and a bit sad natik says what happened why r u quite all of a sudden she goes nothing you are feeling relaxed natik holds akshara hand and says look towards him she says natik he says in this romantic night everyone is sleeping and its getting more cold come near me, she says befor this halwa gets cold eat it he says i can do this afterwards first you and me he comes near her when akshara feels unwell he says what happened sh says my head hurts he says you do a lot of work take some rest also lets go sleep he takes her away next morning natik is sleeping the alarm is ringing he says akshara plz of the alarm it dosnt go off he says akshara in the morning you have to play a trick he gets up and sees akshara is still sleeping he wonders why she hasnt got up and says she still must not be feeling well he comes out of the room gyatri says where is akshara he says she wasnt feeling well and had a bit fever gyatri says i will check he says no she is sleeping but dosnt have any fever now gyatri says let her sleep she didnt get any rest these days we will start the pooja you come natik comes back in his room changes he sees akshara still sleeping

he wakes her up and asks hows she is feeling, akhara asks for the time natik says its 7:30 she jumps out of bed saying ma will be upset with me natik says why are you worrying i told her you werent well and she said that i should let you sleep and she will make breaksfast herself akshara says no i should go and rushes out natik says your not feeling well but she isnt there he just smiles, gyatri and bhabhima asks how she is feeling and make her sit down they give her tea and bhabima says your gone weak eat some dry fruits i will give you everday rajshri phones and tells gyatri she wants to take akshara with her to the market gyatri says she isnt feeling well akshara says she is better and will go, gyatri says take care and come home early we want to take you to the temple rajshri and akshara are walking when akshara feelz dizzy rajshri says what happened she says nothing i am fine rajshri says we should consult the doctor its near anyway

30th december update

akshara and rajshri visit the doctor gyatri phones and asks akshara how long will it take she says i am at the doctors will be home after that, gyatri says to bhabhima that akshara went to a lady doctor that means she must have spoken to natik, the doctor tells akshara that your weak and have an infection complete the course of medican you will be fine rajhshri worrys and asks again if akshara is fine the doctor says there is no need to worry she asks akshara how long has she been married she says 1 year doctor says that it you still have loads of time to be a mother your young first look after yourself then  plan a child it will be healthy, i have written the medicans and take them on time and look after your eating habits also, akshara is worried rajshri says nothing happened to you i am here why are you worried its only an infection and will clear out the doctor has given you medicans @singhniyas gyatri opens up an old trunk with kids stuff in it bhabhima comes and says this is natiks when he was small and rajbana got angry with you for keeing them saftly you used to say there for my grandkids which made him more angry they both laugh and rem how in childhood natik also used to be stubborn and look at photos and think time flys so qucik kids grow up, nani sees the puppy and taunts it daniya said she kept the milk on the table nani says maybe he has touched it and pours it for the dog and walks away he follows her she says your after me πŸ˜†

@singhaniya: nandani also arrives there and she says this all is natiks he was so cute he says i still up they both look through things and recall old memories he says to gyatri you kept all these things still she says for your kids he says ma and they all laugh he says where is akshara she says she is gone with rajshri to the market to purchase things will be back soon, akshara is worried in the car rajshri says dont worry when your health gets good then you can think about being a mother come home for a while you will meet varsha and feel good plus there is a new guest, nani is drinking milk and the puppy is looking at her she says why are you eyeing my milk for πŸ˜† anshu and varsha comes anshu picks up the puppy and says nani it has beocme your friend she says take it away from here he says what will you give me she says anything kaki arrives there and scolds anshu to study he says he will in a while he promises and leaves with varhsa and the dog both are playing with jimmy, akshara also arrives there she says where did this puppy come from varhsa says its cute isnt it she says yes varsha says it came in our car by mistake and he is staying with us for a while akshara says did nani let it stay she says yes anhu says it also runs and puts the puppy down all of them play with it rajshri comes in with bags and smiles seeing akshara like this gyatri is waiting for akshara bhabhima says i have made the pooja thali ready phone her gyatri says i phoned her when she was at the doctors bhabhima says maybe she is still purchasing gyatri says she knew we had t go mandir and should be back by now varsha tells akshara jimmys story and says how did u make a plan to go shopping suddenly she says ma phoned and she looks sad.

akshara greets rajshri and says i need to go i forgot we needed to go temple with ma rajshri says i will tell shaurya to drop you, varsha says she will tell him incase he hasnt forgotton rajshri tells her not to worry everything will be fine she greets the whole family and arrives home and asks rashmi where is everyone she says bhabhi why are you looking tensed she says i needed to go temple with ma she says we aready been gyatri and bhabhima arrive, bhabhima says if you came early you could also went with them akshara says sorry i got late gyatri says it dosnt matter you got to meet everyone at home rashmi says what shopping did u do, she says nothing much ma just needed to purchase things bhabhima asks how she is feeling she says she is fine and what needs to be cooked today she will see the kitchen bhabhima says you take rest i will maharji, bhabhima takes rashmi away with her gyatri gives akshara parshad and asks her what did the doctor say is everything fine ends on her face

Precap: bhabhima is on the phone and says we will reah the station on time dadaji says who is coming she says your sister she was saying the train will arrive at 9:00 go and recieve her at the station

sorry for the delay and any spelling and grammer mistakes i have made

dont forget to hit the like button to thank me πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago