Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer evicted over Dolly!!?..Shocked! (Page 2)

Sweetyzz Senior Member
Sweetyzz
Sweetyzz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
he sucks and shetwa and ashmit i want dolly or khali to winn get it ppe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arkamu

Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rarewatcher

I am neither ones fan, but after watching BB4 started liking Samir and Shwetha.
i like the straight forwardness Samir had .I know, he was not as diplomatic as Shwetha, that caused lots of problem for him.But evicted before Dolly and Khali makes no sense!Disapprove

It seems as if in these modern times right is now considered as wrong and wrong as right!.. After all Dolly had done she made it through.. people have more sense than to keep an abusive person in the game... aww well, i guess all this hatred isnt going to bring Sam back, what had to happen, happened.. it was destined (by Bigg Boss himself)..

Anyway Happy New year.. hope your year is filled with much happiness Smile

Angel x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10Rarewatcherrekhab25tiny15

Rarewatcher Senior Member
Rarewatcher
Rarewatcher

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel x

Originally posted by Rarewatcher

I am neither ones fan, but after watching BB4 started liking Samir and Shwetha.
i like the straight forwardness Samir had .I know, he was not as diplomatic as Shwetha, that caused lots of problem for him.But evicted before Dolly and Khali makes no sense!Disapprove

It seems as if in these modern times right is now considered as wrong and wrong as right!.. After all Dolly had done she made it through.. people have more sense than to keep an abusive person in the game... aww well, i guess all this hatred isnt going to bring Sam back, what had to happen, happened.. it was destined (by Bigg Boss himself)..

Anyway Happy New year.. hope your year is filled with much happiness Smile

Angel x

Happy new year to you too and all the forums member!!!Party
I hope the coming new year we can make a change in our lives ...either to accept the current right or to make a bubble around ourselves to shield against it!
Anyways lets all begin this year with the hope to live it to the fullest and better!

God is watching us!Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10Angel xtiny15

_adyy_ Senior Member
_adyy_
_adyy_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Does Bigg Boss really think the audience is that stupid that they will believe that Sameer had less votes than Dolly? I would like to ask.. who actually is supporting Dolly over Sameer??
 I think shweta will win.. Bigg boss very clever they eliminated Shweta's competition in order for Shweta to win.. Sameer was getting highest votes and from day 1 i have been saying tht bigg boss is wanting Shweta to win as it is scripted, i have nothing against her but why is Bigg Boss being so partial?.. No way Dolly got more votes than Sameer!! As said by "cl0wn" Sameer was getting high votes.. i am sooo angry nowAngry.. Sameer was deserving candidate and he got eliminated? prob also so that dolly stays and make drama so TRP's dont fall low.. whats the point in watching if the eliminations are fixed?.. Dont waste your money voting people!!

BB's team is supporting Dolly over Sameer to keep TRP hitting the sky. I had a hinch that this show is scripted but today i'm 100% sure its scripted.

No need to be angry over Sameer's elimination as nothin in our or hands, its all the way BB's team which is running the show, they chose who stays who goes.

Voting? well  i might even give up on watching this fake reality show.

but hats off to BB for fooling masses!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

charruArpitachohanRarewatcherAngel xrekhab25tiny15

Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _adyy_

Does Bigg Boss really think the audience is that stupid that they will believe that Sameer had less votes than Dolly? I would like to ask.. who actually is supporting Dolly over Sameer??
 I think shweta will win.. Bigg boss very clever they eliminated Shweta's competition in order for Shweta to win.. Sameer was getting highest votes and from day 1 i have been saying tht bigg boss is wanting Shweta to win as it is scripted, i have nothing against her but why is Bigg Boss being so partial?.. No way Dolly got more votes than Sameer!! As said by "cl0wn" Sameer was getting high votes.. i am sooo angry nowAngry.. Sameer was deserving candidate and he got eliminated? prob also so that dolly stays and make drama so TRP's dont fall low.. whats the point in watching if the eliminations are fixed?.. Dont waste your money voting people!!

BB's team is supporting Dolly over Sameer to keep TRP hitting the sky. I had a hinch that this show is scripted but today i'm 100% sure its scripted.

No need to be angry over Sameer's elimination as nothin in our or hands, its all the way BB's team which is running the show, they chose who stays who goes.

Lol agree.. i dont think that audience are fools.. Bigg Boss just smart.. now tht the decision is made they cant do anything now.. just have to wait and watch.. aww who am i kidding lol whats the point of watching it now?.. aww well iv got too many exams to worry about, i cant take this stress either..lol

Happy new year and take care

Angel x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rarewatcherrekhab25

forums_girl Senior Member
forums_girl
forums_girl

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweetyzz

he sucks and shetwa and ashmit i want dolly or khali to winn get it ppe
I think that he is awesome, so is Shweta. Dolly and Khali are not deserving to win Smile

Edited by forums_girl - 31 December 2010 at 11:56am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rohit13charruRarewatcherMissSRKAngel xtiny15

_adyy_ Senior Member
_adyy_
_adyy_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Lol agree.. i dont think that audience are fools.. Bigg Boss just smart.. now tht the decision is made they cant do anything now.. just have to wait and watch.. aww who am i kidding lol whats the point of watching it now?.. aww well iv got too many exams to worry about, i cant take this stress either..lol

Happy new year and take care

Angel x

Wishing you same, have a wonderful 2011

Enjoy n good luck with your exams!

RarewatcherAngel x

Rarewatcher Senior Member
Rarewatcher
Rarewatcher

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _adyy_

Agree with every word here!Clap

rohit13_adyy_

Go to top