Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer evicted over Dolly!!?..Shocked! - Page 2

Rarewatcher thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Angel x

It seems as if in these modern times right is now considered as wrong and wrong as right!.. After all Dolly had done she made it through.. people have more sense than to keep an abusive person in the game... aww well, i guess all this hatred isnt going to bring Sam back, what had to happen, happened.. it was destined (by Bigg Boss himself)..

Anyway Happy New year.. hope your year is filled with much happiness ๐Ÿ˜Š

Angel x

Happy new year to you too and all the forums member!!!๐Ÿฅณ
I hope the coming new year we can make a change in our lives ...either to accept the current right or to make a bubble around ourselves to shield against it!
Anyways lets all begin this year with the hope to live it to the fullest and better!

God is watching us!๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_adyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Does Bigg Boss really think the audience is that stupid that they will believe that Sameer had less votes than Dolly? I would like to ask.. who actually is supporting Dolly over Sameer??

I think shweta will win.. Bigg boss very clever they eliminated Shweta's competition in order for Shweta to win.. Sameer was getting highest votes and from day 1 i have been saying tht bigg boss is wanting Shweta to win as it is scripted, i have nothing against her but why is Bigg Boss being so partial?.. No way Dolly got more votes than Sameer!! As said by "cl0wn" Sameer was getting high votes.. i am sooo angry now๐Ÿ˜ก.. Sameer was deserving candidate and he got eliminated? prob also so that dolly stays and make drama so TRP's dont fall low.. whats the point in watching if the eliminations are fixed?.. Dont waste your money voting people!!

BB's team is supporting Dolly over Sameer to keep TRP hitting the sky. I had a hinch that this show is scripted but today i'm 100% sure its scripted.

No need to be angry over Sameer's elimination as nothin in our or hands, its all the way BB's team which is running the show, they chose who stays who goes.

Voting? well  i might even give up on watching this fake reality show.

but hats off to BB for fooling masses!

Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: _adyy_

BB's team is supporting Dolly over Sameer to keep TRP hitting the sky. I had a hinch that this show is scripted but today i'm 100% sure its scripted.

No need to be angry over Sameer's elimination as nothin in our or hands, its all the way BB's team which is running the show, they chose who stays who goes.

Lol agree.. i dont think that audience are fools.. Bigg Boss just smart.. now tht the decision is made they cant do anything now.. just have to wait and watch.. aww who am i kidding lol whats the point of watching it now?.. aww well iv got too many exams to worry about, i cant take this stress either..lol

Happy new year and take care

Angel x
forums_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sweetyzz

he sucks and shetwa and ashmit i want dolly or khali to winn get it ppe

I think that he is awesome, so is Shweta. Dolly and Khali are not deserving to win ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by forums_girl - 13 years ago
_adyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol agree.. i dont think that audience are fools.. Bigg Boss just smart.. now tht the decision is made they cant do anything now.. just have to wait and watch.. aww who am i kidding lol whats the point of watching it now?.. aww well iv got too many exams to worry about, i cant take this stress either..lol

Happy new year and take care

Angel x

Wishing you same, have a wonderful 2011

Enjoy n good luck with your exams!
Rarewatcher thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _adyy_

Agree with every word here!๐Ÿ‘
charru thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cutestar

Im happy Samir has gone though....

๐Ÿ˜ฒ in u'r earlier post u  expressed u'r surprise over dolly getting higher votes then sam , n u seem to join band wagon of crazy  akram whatever  lamer n all over sam's eviction , cute wud u  mind clearing u'r stand on this confusion  n y  u didn't like  sam,  just plain curious n plz refrain from replying if u hv to  use indecent language to explain u'r  reason other wisde u r most  welcome๐Ÿ˜Š

rohit13 thumbnail
I agree with Angel- I don't believe that dolly got more votes than Sameer!! Sameer you are the best and deserved to win!!

There is no point watching this biased unreal show anymore!!

Big boss 4 is the most partial series so far- showing favorable attitude towards the wrong people like Dolly and Khali! I don't believe that Dolly got more votes than Sameer..these evictions are as per big boss decision, not public votes. Public should voice their opinion and stop voting and watching big boss in protest. I will be the first one to do it- therefore no more big boss from me from now on!! Big boss is Pathetic, biased, hungry for TRP, promoting wrong examples in society...
nairprasu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am not a regular watcher of Big Boss and I dont care for any of the contestants

Am surprised that you folks find Samir honest and decent. He in insufferable...so full of himself...arrogant and childish.

Dolly is very loud and foolishly so at times...but she comes across as someone with a heart...she is the only one who seems to have the guts in the house to say what she thinks however tough the consequences.

Shweta seems to be playing a part in a serial. She is definitely not herself...you can see it in her eyes...

Ashmit is a weak man that weaker women would want to protect and take care of. That is the essence of his 'charm'.

Khali is an opportunist, cold and calculated. He is focused on furthering his agenda and cares two hoots for anyone else.

Am not surprised that Samir is out.
arkamu thumbnail

Does Bigg Boss really think the audience is that stupid that they will believe that Sameer had less votes than Dolly? I would like to ask.. who actually is supporting Dolly over Sameer??

I think shweta will win.. Bigg boss very clever they eliminated Shweta's competition in order for Shweta to win.. Sameer was getting highest votes and from day 1 i have been saying tht bigg boss is wanting Shweta to win as it is scripted, i have nothing against her but why is Bigg Boss being so partial?.. No way Dolly got more votes than Sameer!! As said by "cl0wn" Sameer was getting high votes.. i am sooo angry now๐Ÿ˜ก.. Sameer was deserving candidate and he got eliminated? prob also so that dolly stays and make drama so TRP's dont fall low.. whats the point in watching if the eliminations are fixed?.. Dont waste your money voting people!!

these long essays cant save sameer. he is out...
sorry if i sound rude, just correcting the fact
dont forget to press like button against ma post
many thanks