India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

confused..lol..

--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Hello everyone..Embarrassed..i am Neha,i am usually a silent member here but i wanted to post this as i am really confused right now..LOL..
Kabir said that much has been heard about Maithali's beauty..but no one actually noticed about the resemblance between Pia and her? If Piya googled her name and found Abhay-Maithali pics so nobody knows Maithali face including Madhu-Arnab?
And yes nobody noticed that Piya was missing as Kabir i guess did not go with his dad as Piya refused..

I know i should not think too much..but i don't know why but i feel you guys have the answers..Wink..

Lots of love,
Neha..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsy-Shonaa-_Janki__dkmystery_.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Hi, Neha!!
Well, I'm rather surprised too that no one noticed the resemblence but I think no one saw the portrait only or bothered to find out what she looked  like. Madhu and Kabir didn't even remember her name! We've studied so much about our Indian rulers in history but I've never ever bothered to google their pics or find out what they looked like. Nonetheless, this is a blooper because of the portrait. I'm surprised the CT didn't show it to them! 
Then as far as Pia googling is concerned, I think its symbolic promo that she'll soon find out the truth. Otherwise, if her look alike can exist then so can Abhay's! Why did she feel that the guy with Metz was Abhay only??
I think no one cared about Pia being missing because Angad must've told everyone that Pia has gone with Kabir and Kabir on the other hand, must've gone without Pia, obviously! And yes, Kabir must've gone in his Dad's car only since it was there.
Hope I helped a little though I know I didn't make much sense but this whole thing is rather farfetched. And yes, I hope to see you more activeEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim---Divzfan---Doppelganger-kaushiki9

--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Hi, Neha!!Well, I'm rather surprised too that no one noticed the resemblence but I think no one saw the portrait only or bothered to find out what she looked  like. Madhu and Kabir didn't even remember her name! We've studied so much about our Indian rulers in history but I've never ever bothered to google their pics or find out what they looked like. Nonetheless, this is a blooper because of the portrait. I'm surprised the CT didn't show it to them! Then as far as Pia googling is concerned, I think its symbolic promo that she'll soon find out the truth. Otherwise, if her look alike can exist then so can Abhay's! Why did she feel that the guy with Metz was Abhay only??I think no one cared about Pia being missing because Angad must've told everyone that Pia has gone with Kabir and Kabir on the other hand, must've gone without Pia, obviously! And yes, Kabir must've gone in his Dad's car only since it was there.Hope I helped a little though I know I didn't make much sense but this whole thing is rather farfetched. And yes, I hope to see you more active

Thanks for replying dear..yes maybe you are right..i didn't think about it from your perspective..Embarrassed..yes i will be more active here from now on..Big smile..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
hiiiii guys
what i found weired is that they were not vising the place 1st time...
and nobody noticed d pic of maithili...

afterall everybody would b curious 2 know how the pricess looked like, as kabir said she was super hot...

atleast guys would definitely be curious to see the princess portrait...

bt i think creative team want evry single secret 1st 2 b known 2 Pia...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Divzfan--.Jane..

--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

hiiiii guys
what i found weired is that they were not vising the place 1st time...
and nobody noticed d pic of maithili...

afterall everybody would b curious 2 know how the pricess looked like, as kabir said she was super hot...

atleast guys would definitely be curious to see the princess portrait...

bt i think creative team want evry single secret 1st 2 b known 2 Pia...

Hello!! Yes i agree on that..we will never know what exactly Cvs have on their minds..LOL..no offence meant of course..

kaushiki9.Jane..

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Hi, Neha!!
Well, I'm rather surprised too that no one noticed the resemblence but I think no one saw the portrait only or bothered to find out what she looked  like. Madhu and Kabir didn't even remember her name! We've studied so much about our Indian rulers in history but I've never ever bothered to google their pics or find out what they looked like. Nonetheless, this is a blooper because of the portrait. I'm surprised the CT didn't show it to them! 
Then as far as Pia googling is concerned, I think its symbolic promo that she'll soon find out the truth. Otherwise, if her look alike can exist then so can Abhay's! Why did she feel that the guy with Metz was Abhay only??
I think no one cared about Pia being missing because Angad must've told everyone that Pia has gone with Kabir and Kabir on the other hand, must've gone without Pia, obviously! And yes, Kabir must've gone in his Dad's car only since it was there.
Hope I helped a little though I know I didn't make much sense but this whole thing is rather farfetched. And yes, I hope to see you more activeEmbarrassed

@bold

I think PIA think it Abhay then she got tubelight that she & Abhay are Janam-Janam premi

Then she will go to Abhay to prove that but Abhay deny & actually tell the whole story,,

Though I dont want that PIA come to know about so soon,,,I am loving this PIA's attraction track & waiting for jungle

kaushiki9.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
@kaushiki: I think it was only Kabir who'd visited it earlier. And as I said, he may not really have been interested in knowing what she looked like.

@sim: Lol! Ya, they're definitely soulmates, meant to be! I want Pia to know everything! That'll help bring Abhay closerEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim-

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
guys i really  want that Pia got reallize that she is Maitz bt Abhay loves her so much that he'd believe her 4 evry sinle thing...

and i don't wish Abhay not 2 trust Pia...
after all love is all abt trust
what says?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index