Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

He who digs a pit, falls into it himself... (Page 2)

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Awesum idea. Yeh baat legs par kulhadi marna nahi but kulhadi par leg rakhna hua.
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nightoffullmoonAbhiAnikadduu

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nightoffullmoon

After catching today's epi on Youtube, and seeing the precap for next week, a thought occured to me.

What if the bomb Suds had fit in Dutta's undercarriage fell off, and Suds is trying to press the remote button, without realising that the bomb has fallen on the road.

And then, just has Suds car passes over the fallen bomb, the button on the remote gets activated, and Kaboooom!!!

Suds is blown up in pieces.LOL

They will start asking questions...who wanted to kill Suds, why was he following them? Leela will sniff out the truth, and go on a rampage. She will get Kala. She loves that Creep, remember?

Bah Humbug!

I know, I know, it's just my imagination running wild. I want them all to go into Auto (self) Destruct mode, so that Dutta does not have to get his hands dirty.

Thanks for posting this!
A similar thought occured to me ... suds was so *not alert* when the bomb was being put in the car ... the mechanic had to tell him that the guards are coming... LOL
...imagine that dutta and baaji took another car ... and  suds was actually in the car with bomb and.....well yes you know the rest LOL..

nightoffullmoonVampgirlAbhiAni

nightoffullmoon Senior Member
nightoffullmoon
nightoffullmoon

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

What a wonderful thought,NOFM?(I always ask for ur name, u never tell meUnhappy) Is it possible? Thank u!You lifted me out of this awful black mood pressing down on me. Hope it happens that way.That'll be one roach downDancing Would love to see Leela go for kala's throat.LOL

Hey Zuby, you asked for my name, and I never answered??? Gee. I don't recall you asking. Hope you are not trying that ..."achha, aap ne apna naam kya bataya..??Wink (oh, what did you say your name was??)

Jokes apart. My name is Yamini. Nice to meet you Zuby.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduumussy.jamshed

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nightoffullmoon

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

What a wonderful thought,NOFM?(I always ask for ur name, u never tell meUnhappy) Is it possible? Thank u!You lifted me out of this awful black mood pressing down on me. Hope it happens that way.That'll be one roach downDancing Would love to see Leela go for kala's throat.LOL

Hey Zuby, you asked for my name, and I never answered??? Gee. I don't recall you asking. Hope you are not trying that ..."achha, aap ne apna naam kya bataya..??Wink (oh, what did you say your name was??)

Jokes apart. My name is Yamini. Nice to meet you Zuby.Smile

CryCryCry No Yamini.I did ask you.Many full moons ago when u were very active on the forum.LOLI loved all your candid comments then.But after that I think u were missing in action for quite sometime.
But very nice to meet u finallyHug Thanks once again.But what an idea,Sirjee! Suda ke butt ke neeche phatega bomb.ROFLIt tickled me all weekend.

Edited by ZubyDutta - 02 January 2011 at 12:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nightoffullmoon

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOL
I like the idea, although, I am not yet ready to get rid of Suds....He gives the best expressions when Kala or his plan fail...I never wanna loose on my joy, capturing those expressions...or even when Kala gives her piece of mind when he starts his bragging session prematuredly...LOLLOL

Probably, the bomb could fall somewhere close to him and he ends up being a "Popat" LOLLOL

nightoffullmoonfuzzyface-Carrie-

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
agar aisa hojaye to suds ke expression dekhne layak hoge
fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
What an idea LOL I mean it cld happen considering Suds's track record but I guess the bomb was set on Dutta' s car.

However I hope there spill over effect and even Suds gets blasted away.

Imagine Leela crying away for her shady ulu husband, you know she is so proud of him (god only knows why). LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nightoffullmoonDancingdoll

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

What an idea LOL I mean it cld happen considering Suds's track record but I guess the bomb was set on Dutta' s car.

However I hope there spill over effect and even Suds gets blasted away.

Imagine Leela crying away for her shady ulu husband, you know she is so proud of him (god only knows why). LOL

Why r not ..after she as dumb as suds is ...so for me it is ram meliyi jodi ...

nightoffullmoonfuzzyface-Carrie-

Go to top