Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightoffullmoon thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

What a wonderful thought,NOFM?(I always ask for ur name, u never tell meπŸ˜”) Is it possible? Thank u!You lifted me out of this awful black mood pressing down on me. Hope it happens that way.That'll be one roach down Would love to see Leela go for kala's throat.πŸ˜†

Hey Zuby, you asked for my name, and I never answered??? Gee. I don't recall you asking. Hope you are not trying that ..."achha, aap ne apna naam kya bataya..??πŸ˜‰ (oh, what did you say your name was??)

Jokes apart. My name is Yamini. Nice to meet you Zuby.😊

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nightoffullmoon

Hey Zuby, you asked for my name, and I never answered??? Gee. I don't recall you asking. Hope you are not trying that ..."achha, aap ne apna naam kya bataya..??πŸ˜‰ (oh, what did you say your name was??)

Jokes apart. My name is Yamini. Nice to meet you Zuby.😊

😭😭😭 No Yamini.I did ask you.Many full moons ago when u were very active on the forum.πŸ˜†I loved all your candid comments then.But after that I think u were missing in action for quite sometime.
But very nice to meet u finallyπŸ€— Thanks once again.But what an idea,Sirjee! Suda ke butt ke neeche phatega bomb.🀣It tickled me all weekend.
Edited by ZubyDutta - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I like the idea, although, I am not yet ready to get rid of Suds....He gives the best expressions when Kala or his plan fail...I never wanna loose on my joy, capturing those expressions...or even when Kala gives her piece of mind when he starts his bragging session prematuredly...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Probably, the bomb could fall somewhere close to him and he ends up being a "Popat" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agar aisa hojaye to suds ke expression dekhne layak hoge
fuzzyface thumbnail
What an idea πŸ˜† I mean it cld happen considering Suds's track record but I guess the bomb was set on Dutta' s car.

However I hope there spill over effect and even Suds gets blasted away.

Imagine Leela crying away for her shady ulu husband, you know she is so proud of him (god only knows why). πŸ˜†
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

What an idea πŸ˜† I mean it cld happen considering Suds's track record but I guess the bomb was set on Dutta' s car.

However I hope there spill over effect and even Suds gets blasted away.

Imagine Leela crying away for her shady ulu husband, you know she is so proud of him (god only knows why). πŸ˜†

Why r not ..after she as dumb as suds is ...so for me it is ram meliyi jodi ...
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i had a thought yar no shoes plz

the bomb blast and datta fall over the roof of seema house and fall on seema bed🀣, seema would happy and say god i pray for the man you brought him here. she also thank nakku instead of thanking kalaπŸ˜†