Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

He who digs a pit, falls into it himself...

nightoffullmoon Senior Member
nightoffullmoon
nightoffullmoon

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged

After catching today's epi on Youtube, and seeing the precap for next week, a thought occured to me.

What if the bomb Suds had fit in Dutta's undercarriage fell off, and Suds is trying to press the remote button, without realising that the bomb has fallen on the road.

And then, just has Suds car passes over the fallen bomb, the button on the remote gets activated, and Kaboooom!!!

Suds is blown up in pieces.LOL

They will start asking questions...who wanted to kill Suds, why was he following them? Leela will sniff out the truth, and go on a rampage. She will get Kala. She loves that Creep, remember?

Bah Humbug!

I know, I know, it's just my imagination running wild. I want them all to go into Auto (self) Destruct mode, so that Dutta does not have to get his hands dirty.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

chitrakshgeetshruti10augustKavitaDRVampgirlAbhiAnimnx12--Saaki--kadduuFishfishmussy.jamshedbfunofbb123rama_2010mozart66-Carrie--bharti-fuzzyfacerainurubalushankitvcAyeChavannikabeeraspeakingkhushix

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
What a wonderful thought,NOFM?(I always ask for ur name, u never tell meUnhappy) Is it possible? Thank u!You lifted me out of this awful black mood pressing down on me. Hope it happens that way.That'll be one roach downDancing Would love to see Leela go for kala's throat.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustKavitaDRAbhiAnimussy.jamshedfuzzyface

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
120% agreed LOL Though I doubt that Suds will go kaput (they probably want to show him celebrating and boasting with Kala), it would make for a thrilling way to end the character...on a high point, actually. As for the failure crew, I too am hoping that they will fall in on themselves...it'll make for some fine poetic justice if there is betrayal and opposition from within after the way Kala tried to 'amputate' Dutta's support system.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustKavitaDRAbhiAnimussy.jamshedkadduufuzzyfaceAyeChavanni

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nightoffullmoon

After catching today's epi on Youtube, and seeing the precap for next week, a thought occured to me.

What if the bomb Suds had fit in Dutta's undercarriage fell off, and Suds is trying to press the remote button, without realising that the bomb has fallen on the road.

And then, just has Suds car passes over the fallen bomb, the button on the remote gets activated, and Kaboooom!!!

Suds is blown up in pieces.LOL

They will start asking questions...who wanted to kill Suds, why was he following them? Leela will sniff out the truth, and go on a rampage. She will get Kala. She loves that Creep, remember?

Bah Humbug!

I know, I know, it's just my imagination running wild. I want them all to go into Auto (self) Destruct mode, so that Dutta does not have to get his hands dirty.

@ pink ------- I whle watching the precap felt like the bomb was going to fall off ........hope the epi goes like above mentioned.........it will b a real treat to all the LTLians on th first epi of the new year......... plzzzzzzz CVs giv us this treat................

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRVampgirlAbhiAnimussy.jamshed-bharti--Carrie-

Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nightoffullmoon

I HOPE IT HAPPENS
tumhare mun mein ghee shakar yaaar!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRAbhiAnimussy.jamshed-Carrie-

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
it crossed my mind as well when the bomb was fitted n then the wires were hanging as dutta took off, nice end as u said if that was to happenStern Smile
.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

If that happens ..I am throwing a party and all LTLians r invited

But I will run .... give u  a big hug Clap and Kiss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRkadduu

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
I love the idea!!  Somebody call up the PH or Colors and see that it is executed as thus!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduu

Go to top