Pratigya

PRATIGYA WINS AT THE BSE AWARDS!!

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys Pratigya wins the Most Entertaining Television Fiction Show of the Year  at the Big Star Entertainment Awards. Pearl Grey, Anupam Shyam, Shanti Bhushan - the writer and some one from the production house probably the creative head went upstairs to get the award!! Pooja was cheering from her seat!!

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!😃😃

Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfzakhtQ0A4

watch from 8.10 min
Edited by SaacheeSyna - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glitter411 thumbnail
thanks dear 4 sharing............& congrats 4 d MKAP team.
td_dhoom thumbnail

Congrats to MKAP Team!!

Great Job👏
fariwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing dear and congrats to Pratigya teamEdited by fariwish - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The people on stage with Pearl Grey were Shanti Bhushan the writer, Takur Sajjan Singh and probably someone from the Production House. We've seen him in other award shows too. Maybe he is the Creative Head of the Show.

pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

The people on stage with Pearl Grey were Shanti Bhushan the writer, Takur Sajjan Singh and probably someone from the Production House. We've seen him in other award shows too. Maybe he is the Creative Head of the Show.

Thanks Mera Maa...I edited the post...with your info....I thought I recognised one of them...but only realised it when u said that it was Shanti Bhushan! 😳😳
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
congrats our team won - yeeehaaaaaaaa
Pia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
was this the only award they won? was there any performances from anyone from the serial?
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pia9

was this the only award they won? was there any performances from anyone from the serial?

As this awards are not exclusively for just televsion shows and actors...there were only 4-5 categories  in total for televsion....rest were for sports, films and music...

Yes...this is the only award they won....They were nominated in only two categories....Best television fiction show...and AB and AS were both nominated in best actor award....unfortunately...Sushant won that award!! ....😭

No, no one from the show performed....although Pooja and AS from the actors attended the show...and u can see in the link...the PG and some crew members were also present
prettymeena thumbnail
congrats pratigya team and thanks a lot for sharing