India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

NO NO NO NO!!!!!! (Page 4)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
One more point I want to raise, does Badi Maa knows that Ishaan DIDNT tell SUHANA that he LOVES her, they are all assuming that Ishaan DID , and Suhana has REFUSED!!! am I right in thinking about that.
Secondly just watching some old episodes> noticed 2 incidences which contradicts Kyshaps attitudes towards Sonali and Ishaan,s behaviour with each other

1. After Sanjana,s Birthday PArty, Suahan brought food for everybody, Inder said to Rajni, " Meray haath say khao Rajni taste aur aacha lagay ga"
Rano saying to Inder " Sharam Nahi aati Sab Kay Samnay BIWI SAY ROMANCE!"
Wah Wah Biwi say Romance sab kay samanay nahi ho sakta but Larki friend kay saath maaried Son ja saktaa hai disco, goad mai utha sakta hai , wah wah

2. In the lounge everybody is deciding which colour to paint, Suhana holding Ishaan ,s arm unconsciously discussing her room colour, and everybody is embarasingly looking at them, Alok, Badi Maa and Rano embarasingly leaves the room and Inder said to Ishaan " Amaa Ishaan , Ghar Kai Buzurgoon kay Samany Biwi say Sargoshi mai baat karaty ho , SHARM O HAYA hai kay nahi" and Elaish said to Ishaan, " Ishaan zara tum idhar aa kar bhaitoo aur Suhana zara Ishaan Ka haath toh chorna"

Wah Wah SubhanAllah, kiya khenay, copy right ka ailaan kartay huya larki friend ka kisi ko BUZURG nazar nahi aaye, even Ishaan,s FIL was there, Ishaan hugging Sonali, tightly kisi ko nazar nahi aaya, Biwi ka haath pakarnay mai Sharam aur Haya.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviGarima_04111192iViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
@ venture : 
    as always ur thoughts r right on point. I also remember at picnic BM said Suhana apne baap jitni Bawri nahi hai. well look at Ishan. He is equally bawra when it comes to SONALI. but she cant see that. Ghar ka beta hain Ush main to Kashyaps ke sanskar bahre hain. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

One more point I want to raise, does Badi Maa knows that Ishaan DIDNT tell SUHANA that he LOVES her, they are all assuming that Ishaan DID , and Suhana has REFUSED!!! am I right in thinking about that.
Secondly just watching some old episodes> noticed 2 incidences which contradicts Kyshaps attitudes towards Sonali and Ishaan,s behaviour with each other

1. After Sanjana,s Birthday PArty, Suahan brought food for everybody, Inder said to Rajni, " Meray haath say khao Rajni taste aur aacha lagay ga"
Wah Wah Biwi say Romance sab kay samanay nahi ho sakta but Larki friend kay saath maaried Son ja saktaa hai disco, goad mai utha sakta hai , wah wah

2. In the lounge everybody is deciding which colour to paint, Suhana holding Ishaan ,s arm unconsciously discussing her room colour, and everybody is embarasingly looking at them, Alok, Badi Maa and Rano embarasingly leaves the room and Inder said to Ishaan " Amaa Ishaan , Ghar Kai Buzurgoon kay Samany Biwi say Sargoshi mai baat karaty ho , SHARM O HAYA hai kay nahi" and Elaish said to Ishaan, " Ishaan zara tum idhar aa kar bhaitoo aur Suhana zara Ishaan Ka haath toh chorna"

Wah Wah SubhanAllah, kiya khenay, copy right ka ailaan kartay huya larki friend ka kisi ko BUZURG nazar nahi aaye, even Ishaan,s FIL was there, Ishaan hugging Sonali, tightly kisi ko nazar nahi aaya, Biwi ka haath pakarnay mai Sharam aur Haya.

WELL RAISED POINTS...............THE PROBLEM IS THT IN KASHYAP FAMILY..........SOME R OVER-EXPRESSIVE.....SOME R UNDER EXPRESSIVE...like ISHAAN........nobody hs the sense 2 express things properly at the right tym....wen it shud happen...........everybody jus assumes things widout knwing the whole part.....WinkSmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

Originally posted by venture

WELL RAISED POINTS...............THE PROBLEM IS THT IN KASHYAP FAMILY..........SOME R OVER-EXPRESSIVE.....SOME R UNDER EXPRESSIVE...like ISHAAN........nobody hs the sense 2 express things properly at the right tym....wen it shud happen...........everybody jus assumes things widout knwing the whole part.....WinkSmileSmile

Yes you're right. Your thoughts are my thoughts too. All this just makes the Kashyaps look fake and ignorent. I suppose they're all not that great after all. They don't seem to know how to prioritise on matters and come across as hypocrites.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index