Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

NO NO NO NO!!!!!! (Page 3)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

What does OBS stand for? What drams is this?

Ok I found the answer to my question so no need to reply. Smile

I was just about to say that I have already answered this.Confused

Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
sonali was def out of line but suhana didnt handle it maturely either. she cant just go around and slap anyone she wants. She should have waited till she was alone with ishan and talked to him. She just blasted them as soon as they walked in. If she doesnt want anyone intefering between them, then she needs to talk to ishan in private.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol

-Sonya- IF-Dazzler
-Sonya-
-Sonya-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
One Thing Whats OBSOuch
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzelll

sonali was def out of line but suhana didnt handle it maturely either. she cant just go around and slap anyone she wants. She should have waited till she was alone with ishan and talked to him. She just blasted them as soon as they walked in. If she doesnt want anyone intefering between them, then she needs to talk to ishan in private.

I am sorry to say that disagree and that I'm glad that Suhana did slap her because although its all a plan, everything has a limit and Sonali was interfering too much this time. She should have left the room and left Suhana and Ishaan to discuss whatever it was. At the end of the day Sona is not the problem, its Ishaan's attitude that bother's Suhana. If I was in Suhana's place I would have given her another slap for going overboard everytime. NO wife (even a official wife) would ever tolerate such behaviour and attitude of her husband towards any other women. To me Suhana did the right thing.

Diivi

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonya-

One Thing Whats OBSOuch

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Its Ogo Bodhu Sundari. Its was a Bengali show which is what SGP is based on. 
More on previous page. sorry dear if i seem rude  LOL
Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Badi never intended ishan to get the note Dead  trust me they all r puppets to the 3 people playing gods. 

@ mjtruelegend :

how can he stand up for his friend when he didn't say anything when Suhana was slapped by Radha Bua when it wasn't her fault????? Clap  
Many times suhana said that Sona husband aur wife ke bich main mat bolo. did Ishan ever said that? ever? ever stick to Suhana in front of sona? Ever said that sona ur crossing ur limit in front of suhana? ever said that suhana is right we will sort it all out. now please leave i want to talk to suhana alone. ever?
@ Suchi-NivReniac :
 Ishan is comfortable with sonali... he needs some fun too in his life and he gets that when sonali is around. with suhana he doesn't know when she will burst and when not .. 
u r absolutely right . suhana is short tampered but she never saw husband -wife relationship? has she? did anyone explain that to her ? did Ishan ask any elders that suhana needs guidance. He told suhana to go to BM, Ma, RB, Dadi for help but did he ever told them suhana is short tampered but needs their help in understanding relationships. in her dad's house she has just 2 relations, 2 employees. From that she came to all this. I remember one of the old episodes. BM told her not to get angry too quickly Because most of the time u regrate it afterwards. She took the advice to heart . Capple of episode latter she had fight with Beautiful Manju aunt y and she was so so happy for fighting after such a long time. 
   Ishan deserves to have fun in life but remember ishan did not wanted to go to dance with Suhana earlier , what if suhana goes clubbing with her male best friend and not with ishan and not even leave him a noteLOL   so they r both at fault here. but ishan is suppose to be the mature person here not suhana. she is a child in many ways .
    well BM chose this path and not the more sensible one. 

wow wow wow...this ws exactly wat i wantd to tellStar..
hw u justifies suhanas mindset is grrtStar...also ishan shud hav bn more mature,as he ws befor..thn he cud hav easily understud suhanas probSmile..
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Diivi 
          Thanks .....   CVs could have done a better job at writting even some of us would have been great.Wink
           I strongly believe that two issues One Suhana's past with Sid and Ishan's craziness abt Sonali r bigger issues.
           If everyone is going to know abt Suhana-Ishan's living arrangement than they need to understand her heartache too.           
          Need arrange Intervention for Ishan so he stops being pathetic and bit more mature ....LOL

Diivi

-Sonya- IF-Dazzler
-Sonya-
-Sonya-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by -Sonya-

One Thing Whats OBSOuch

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Its Ogo Bodhu Sundari. Its was a Bengali show which is what SGP is based on. 
More on previous page. sorry dear if i seem rude  LOL

No no its okay!LOL I saw it on previous page!
Big smile
Thanks!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index