India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

NO NO NO NO!!!!!! (Page 2)

bakhal007 Groupbie
bakhal007
bakhal007

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
hello guys......can anyone tell me what is OBS??????????

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bakhal007

hello guys......can anyone tell me what is OBS??????????

OMG you don't know what OBS is? Shocked

Its Ogo Bodhu Sundari. Its was a Bengali show which is what SGP is based on. Ravi Ojha is the director/maker of OBS and he remade it in hindi and called it SGP.
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
I seriously dont get how you guys are comparing SGP even at its worse times (according to you guys) and comparing it with BT shows...I have seen 90% of BT shows and I can assure you that SGP has NEVER even the slightest bit gone the Ekta Kapoor way....like seriously?Ermm

maybe I'm just too biased with this show because i love it so much....but I seriously dont see how SGP is turning into Kekta stuff in the slightest....and i consider myself an expert on Ekta shows lolROFL trust me even more worse than Ekta are the Cinvestaas people....if you think Ekta's shows are bad (which they actually arent that bad) Cinevstass will have you committing suicide (that's how BAD they are)

so dont worry SGPians.....SGP aint gonna go BT away....EVER...and if it does then I will shoot myselfStern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol_darklove_

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

I seriously dont get how you guys are comparing SGP even at its worse times (according to you guys) and comparing it with BT shows...I have seen 90% of BT shows and I can assure you that SGP has NEVER even the slightest bit gone the Ekta Kapoor way....like seriously?Ermm

maybe I'm just too biased with this show because i love it so much....but I seriously dont see how SGP is turning into Kekta stuff in the slightest....and i consider myself an expert on Ekta shows lolROFL trust me even more worse than Ekta are the Cinvestaas people....if you think Ekta's shows are bad (which they actually arent that bad) Cinevstass will have you committing suicide (that's how BAD they are)

so dont worry SGPians.....SGP aint gonna go BT away....EVER...and if it does then I will shoot myselfStern Smile

Well I hope you are right! Actually I know you're right but I just don't like the whole treatment of "Sona" track. I feel its just pathetic and unncessary.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FeatsiViews

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
^I agree with you on the Sona track that it is a bit illogical at times...but still I was thoroughly entertained with the show regardless
asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
What does OBS stand for? What drams is this?

Ok I found the answer to my question so no need to reply. Smile

Edited by asyadada - 31 December 2010 at 2:10pm
Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I really don t know what to say i am so so so hurt i am more hurt then Suhana why cant Ishaan understand the fact that Suhana is his wife and no wife can see her husband with some other girl i really want this all to end i want Suhana to leave i want Ishaan to learn a lesson he hurted Suhana he is now fighting for some outsider with his own wife now ehre is his concerns why is he fed up i understand that he wants Suhana to love him but what about Suhana she too needs love and care i am proud of Suhana she just stick to what she do and Ishaan i dont even want to talk about him everyone loves Ishaan i know i dont want to offend you guys but i dont like Ishaan he makes me sick the way he shouted at Suhana today it was not Suhana's fault it was all Ishaan's fault i wanted to cry with Suhana......i hope on monday Suhana leaves i dont want to see her in the Kashyap house anymore unless Ishaan learns what have he lost
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feats

I really don t know what to say i am so so so hurt i am more hurt then Suhana why cant Ishaan understand the fact that Suhana is his wife and no wife can see her husband with some other girl i really want this all to end i want Suhana to leave i want Ishaan to learn a lesson he hurted Suhana he is now fighting for some outsider with his own wife now ehre is his concerns why is he fed up i understand that he wants Suhana to love him but what about Suhana she too needs love and care i am proud of Suhana she just stick to what she do and Ishaan i dont even want to talk about him everyone loves Ishaan i know i dont want to offend you guys but i dont like Ishaan he makes me sick the way he shouted at Suhana today it was not Suhana's fault it was all Ishaan's fault i wanted to cry with Suhana......i hope on monday Suhana leaves i dont want to see her in the Kashyap house anymore unless Ishaan learns what have he lost

I can understand how you feel. I know that Suhana will go back to her maternal home but only for a little while. But seriously they all need to understand that this is not done. Why are Badi ma and Dadaji only concerned for Suhana's realisation? What about Ishaan? He has to be pro active as well otherwise you can't make a marriage complete one sided can you? Ishaan has be more open about his feelings. He had lots of opportunities to do so but he didn't. If after the Sid incidence Ishaan began showing a little affection now and then, like a warm hug or a small kiss on the hand or her forehead, she would have surely understood he really cares for her because he loves her. Then slowly she too would have realised that she has feelings for him. This Sona thing was completely no needed. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index