India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

NO NO NO NO!!!!!!

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I can't believe that SGP is doing it exactly what OBS did. I thought they said they were not going to follow OBS to the full, WHAT HAPPENED???? 

I hated the way OBS Ishaan was during this "SONALI" track and I was really hoping that they would change things in SGP. I know both Ishaan and Suhana are angry but how can he stand up for his friend when he didn't say anything when Suhana was slapped by Radha Bua when it wasn't her fault????? This time Sona deserved that SLAP. I wanted Suhana to give her another one more just from me.Big smile

The whole sitation is just ugly and its horrible how they're both shouting at each other and all this has happened because of BADI AND DADAJI. They are a shame in the name of elders. Their intentions were giood but their method was and is still is wrong wrong wrong. DeadDeadDead

I mean ,  its good that they are finally letting out each other's frustrations and expressing themselves, but was all this really necessary for bringing them close????? OF COURSE NOT!!   Did BM develop amnesia like OBS Ishaan and is that why she didn't make sure that Ishaan got Suhana's note? Angry

OH GOD I PRAY THEY MAKE THE CONFESSION DIFFERENT.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ShabnamSahebiDiiviasyadada--sree--FeatsIlovemskSinha18111192Suchi-iViews

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I didn;t like ishaan in obs during sonali too but ishan is right too.. that suhana needs to understand others feelings as well.

and yes he was quiet during radhaa bua but she is older..
as a mother she can slap and her relationship with suhana is not that of suhana and sonali

So as an elder if she does slap its ok cause as respect we should just let things go when elders make mistakes

but this is diff. Suhana is feeling threatened with her relationship with ishan so its diff. and Ishan is comfortable with sonali... he likes her..
and yes he loves suhana, but he needs some fun too in his life and he gets that when sonali is around. with suhana he doesn't know when she will burst and when not .. so here he can be what ever he want, with sonali and not worry about repercussions. A wife should make a husband comfortable and a husband should make a wife comfortable.

Ishan got it done for suhana... she got very comfortable with everyone even with ishan and only when sonali entered she understood that, really its not enough... her comfort with ishan is not complete.

I feel sad that suhana has to cry and go through this but there is a way to explain t everyone and suhana understands this ...

then so be it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RashiiiiasyadadasweetymolIlovemskSinha18Tani91nami2811

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I didn;t like ishaan in obs during sonali too but ishan is right too.. that suhana needs to understand others feelings as well.

and yes he was quiet during radhaa bua but she is older..
as a mother she can slap and her relationship with suhana is not that of suhana and sonali

So as an elder if she does slap its ok cause as respect we should just let things go when elders make mistakes

but this is diff. Suhana is feeling threatened with her relationship with ishan so its diff. and Ishan is comfortable with sonali... he likes her..
and yes he loves suhana, but he needs some fun too in his life and he gets that when sonali is around. with suhana he doesn't know when she will burst and when not .. so here he can be what ever he want, with sonali and not worry about repercussions. A wife should make a husband comfortable and a husband should make a wife comfortable.

Ishan got it done for suhana... she got very comfortable with everyone even with ishan and only when sonali entered she understood that, really its not enough... her comfort with ishan is not complete.

I feel sad that suhana has to cry and go through this but there is a way to explain t everyone and suhana understands this ...

then so be it.

I know what you're saying but why did he have to change?? Thats what bother's me. I like Sonali, I think she's a nice girl but why does Ishaan become like a champu in front of her? I don't get it???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlIlovemskSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
he just wants attention ..and he likes getting it..
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Badi never intended ishan to get the note Dead  trust me they all r puppets to the 3 people playing gods. 

@ mjtruelegend :

how can he stand up for his friend when he didn't say anything when Suhana was slapped by Radha Bua when it wasn't her fault????? Clap  
Many times suhana said that Sona husband aur wife ke bich main mat bolo. did Ishan ever said that? ever? ever stick to Suhana in front of sona? Ever said that sona ur crossing ur limit in front of suhana? ever said that suhana is right we will sort it all out. now please leave i want to talk to suhana alone. ever?
@ Suchi-NivReniac :
 Ishan is comfortable with sonali... he needs some fun too in his life and he gets that when sonali is around. with suhana he doesn't know when she will burst and when not .. 
u r absolutely right . suhana is short tampered but she never saw husband -wife relationship? has she? did anyone explain that to her ? did Ishan ask any elders that suhana needs guidance. He told suhana to go to BM, Ma, RB, Dadi for help but did he ever told them suhana is short tampered but needs their help in understanding relationships. in her dad's house she has just 2 relations, 2 employees. From that she came to all this. I remember one of the old episodes. BM told her not to get angry too quickly Because most of the time u regrate it afterwards. She took the advice to heart . Capple of episode latter she had fight with Beautiful Manju aunt y and she was so so happy for fighting after such a long time. 
   Ishan deserves to have fun in life but remember ishan did not wanted to go to dance with Suhana earlier , what if suhana goes clubbing with her male best friend and not with ishan and not even leave him a note. LOL   so they r both at fault here. but ishan is suppose to be the mature person here not suhana. she is a child in many ways .
    well BM chose this path and not the more sensible one. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviasyadadaSuchi-

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
You know I really hoped that SGP wouldn't get to this stage because I love the show and I was praying that it doesn't become like the other shows in the race for TRP's. Its simplicity and its used to be down to earth nature was the USP of the show but they had to ruin it didn't they. They could've solved it the natural SGP way but NO they had to do it EKTA KAPOOR WAY???? WHY????AngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@ mjtruelegend
     It could have been worst. They could drag it to another 2 months. In which They get divorce, Ishan gets engage to Sona, On their wedding day he realises that he Loves Suhana only , thus concludes.....LOL 
Relax just kidding LOL
OOPPSS i borrowed this track from Censored BALAJI

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviGarima_04

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

@ mjtruelegend
     It could have been worst. They could drag it to another 2 months. In which They get divorce, Ishan gets engage to Sona, On their wedding day he realises that he Loves Suhana only , thus concludes.....LOL 
Relax just kidding LOL
OOPPSS i borrowed this track from Censored BALAJI

OH YES I can I forget. Actually after watching SGP for all these months, even slight touch of BALAJI makes me angry. I hate their shows. But I suppose when your compare SGP is still the best for me and of course it could have been much worse. Thankyou for reminding me. I feel a little less angry now. Big smile You're very funny

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index