Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

DOTW (Discussion Of The Week) !!

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Hey Guys!!

Today am here with the DOTW (Discussion Of The Week).. Now as we know Ranbir has entered the show and Manjari has already fallen in love for him.. Ranbir has also put forward the proposal to Ajay to revive his singing career.. These were the happy moments.. On the other hand we have some sad moments going on too.. Akshay is heartbroken as he came to know that Manjari doesnt love him.. Pooja is heartbroken too hearing that her marriage has postponed and Akshay is trying to ignore her.. Both the families are upset too..

Now the discussion will be the following:

1) Will Ajay agree to sing?? Will he forget his past and revive his singing career??
2) Do you think Akshay will agree to get married to Pooja?? Or the marriage will stay delayed as it is for know until Manjari gets dumped??
3) Why do you think Ranbir has entered?? And why is he after Ajay?? (I know he wants him to sing but dont you guys think its a little bit curious?? there might be a hidden story behind it??) And will he use Manjari for his purposes??

Do explain as to why you agree and why you disagree with any question??

Ok guys.. Here you go.. Now you guys come up with ineteresting answers.. But do remember plz do not bash anyone!! Neither the Characters of the show nor the members of this forum.. Just put ur own opinion.. And try and stay with the discussion of the questions.. Do not be biased and just talk about ur favourites.. Try and stick to the discussion plz.. No arguments/fights anything!!

I will looking forward to read ur answers.. Big smile Have a great time discussing guys.. Smile

Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 31 December 2010 at 10:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallionfrenz4uspamalot

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Hey...........good DOTW.........Its time for the answers........lolzzzz

1) Yes, I am sure AJAY will start to sing again Smile.......I think first he will be hesitant to start singing .......but after seeing Ranbir - Manjari together everytime........and realising that Ranbir is not a good guy or something.........He will agree to sing so that he can keep an eye on Ranbir............

2) On your second question , I really dont know wat to say??????  Unhappy Bcoz I am really confused and worried wat will happen on Akshay's track...........Confused
Right now Akshay is not clearing out anything to Pooja ..........and the marriage is getting delayed and all........
I think Akshay should at least clear out to Pooja that he loves Manjari.......bcoz IF BY ANY CHANCE (I dont want thoughDisapprove) they get married and gets to know that Akshay loves Manjari then it will be very sad for her..........Its better she knows before only...........
But I know this will not happen.........

3) Yes Ranbir might be having reasons for making Ajay sing ..........but one thing is sure I think that he is going to use Manjari for his purposes to get Ajay sing.........He looks very flirty types.....and manjari is very stupid to fell in his trap.... Ermm

Edited by frenz4u - 31 December 2010 at 11:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
1) Will Ajay agree to sing?? Will he forget his past and revive his singing career??
i dont think Ajay will agree to sing-hes very head strong in that way,but im almost confident that Manjiri on Ranbirs insistance will trick him into going back into singing...will be forget his past-i doubt,infact this track may lead to the revelation of his dark past..
2) Do you think Akshay will agree to get married to Pooja?? Or the marriage will stay delayed as it is for know until Manjari gets dumped??
Most likely Akshay will agree to marry Pooja much to the irritation of his mom....but i dont quite think the marriage will actually take place-beacuse somewhere they have mentioned poojas heart break...
3) Why do you think Ranbir has entered?? And why is he after Ajay?? (I know he wants him to sing but dont you guys think its a little bit curious?? there might be a hidden story behind it??) And will he use Manjari for his purposes??
he seems a nice guy but im 1000% percent sure he will use Manjiri,beacuse somewhere down the line he may have realised Ajays weakness for Manjiri..
Nice DOTW

WooHooHaha21

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Great DOTW!Clap

1.Well i think Ajay wud definitely sing,how i cant say....Manjari is given the task to bring him back into singing and i think by hook or by crook she'll convince him...As for Ajay's past we can only decide whether he'll forget it or not after the truth is revealed to Manjari!
2.As for Akshay's marriage wid Pooja i think its going to take alot of time...i mean Akshay's wedding wid Pooja had been postponed for a year and anything could happen in this time!
3.Ranbir seems like a very sweet type of a boy not the type who wud use ppl but who can say.....I think he only consider's Manjari his friend and just wants her help to get Ajay to sing nothing more than that!

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys for participating and appreciating.. Smile I agree with all of you.. My views are kinda the same as well.. Smile 

I hope more people join in the discussions.. But I'm glad you guys did.. Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index