want hot scenes u will get other way round

Posted: 13 years ago
so we all want hot ,sizzling scenes in geet but today we saw whatever happens they r going to ditch us ,geet's plan backfired ,cv made poppet of herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† red dress,tub,rosepetals, stripping maan all in vain.
don't worry cv has their own plans they will give us hot scenes but bt annie and arjun 😑😑😑😑
didn't u noticed arjun kissing annie's hand going fast isn't it?next disc ,kiss and god knows kya? kya?😑😑😑😑
but who cares abt them yaar?we want kuch kuch bt maneet who will knock senses to cv's.

my request:- 
"aakhe taras gaye ab to darash dikha do,
jayada kuch nahi to maneet ki achchee see kiss hee dikha do".

what say you all?

even i mentioned this in an earlier post...the cvs saw that they give us one hot scene, we r going on demanding more and more and specific as to what type...no forehead kiss, no hand kiss, same hug every time etc etc...so they opted out of all this by this type of scenes...now no more scenes like that and no more demands from us, right? and who knows whether marriage will happen, whether there will be any twists and turns so that no more intimate scenes...even after marriage another big bombshell is awaiting us in the form of sameera and her return to maan's life....so we can all go back to old epis and watch these scenes again and again friends, this is all we r going to get...max now is we will get a dance on sangeet night, some eye locks and hide and seek on haldi day....and marriage day, i am praying it does happen, bet brij and arjun....sorry to be pessimistic... Edited by nandinivarma1 - 13 years ago
we have waited 8 to 9 months for a single kiss between MAANEET..................but between Arjun & Annie 😑😑😑 who is bothered about them ..........i tell u stop giving importance to romance between.........flirting is acceptable but romance a big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO between them

i want hot scenes between MAANEET and only MAANEET 😳
Originally posted by sanjh1234

my request:- 
"aakhe taras gaye ab to darash dikha do,
jayada kuch nahi to maneet ki achchee see kiss hee dikha do".

Wah Wah, kya baat ki hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
 I think CVs misunderstood and thought that we want to watch romance b/w AA, they forgot that we want Maaneet romance

by LuvScooby
Wah Wah, kya baat ki hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
 I think CVs misunderstood and thought that we want to watch romance b/w AA, they forgot that we want Maaneet romance

sorry to say much hyped red dress scene ki hawa nikal gaye
now a days sbs and sbb are giving us more eye treat than serial itselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

now a days sbs and sbb are giving us more eye treat than serial itselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

absolutely correctπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...............CV's wake up😑😑
Even i agree with you all
i hate Annie and arjun scenes
when their scenes come i just change the chanel
A kiss is a great idea....I also wouldn't mind topless under the sheets curled up in each others arms....just another idea for a hot scene!! I think they'll be more hot scenes in the future....so fingers crossed and high hopes!!!

i agree absolutely...in sbs and sbb there is so much of togetherness and masti bet them, but in serial everything is edited and not good at all..now i am scared if we start commenting on sbs and sbb even that will stop....