BB4 - Do you know the winner already?

desivalues thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Some points:-
Sam would have eaten into Shweta's votes if he had stayed for the finale.
In the scenario of Khali, Shweta, Sameer and Ashmit being the finalists, Khali or Ashmit would have a better possibility of winning because they have different supporters.
The elimination that I most doubted is when Veena lost out to Khali. But then Veena and Ashmit had some common supporters whereas Khali has his own following.
A thought that crosses my mind is that the contestants' family/ core supporters outside line up to vote strategically against candidates that are their competition. So Shweta supporters might even prefer Dolly (no competition) over Sameer (strong competition plus chance of dividing votes) for elimination in the week before the finale.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desivalues thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So do you know the winner already? Or do you think that there will be twists?
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its either Ashmit or Swheta!!!
Fossil2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BigBoss decided who'll be the winner before the start of the first episode itself. so why waste sms'es, our energy and build our hopes? πŸ˜•
Edited by Fossil2 - 13 years ago
I am very confident that it would Shweta Tiwari. πŸ‘πŸΌ

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I WISH FOR KHALI THE GREAT or Shweta is ok for me. In fact anyone after Great Khali

kaifia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aaaaaashhhhhmit is bb fav  
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well i have to say this just to clarify ....my top two favs in the show are ST & Sam...but this week my mom & I voted only for Sam ..coz he was shown in a negative light the whole week ..so we had a strong feeling that we should support him ..but look what happened ..everything just got wasted ...so  no one can really draw  any conclusions here .....i don't think any ST fan would ever vote for Dolly even if they get a crore πŸ˜”...so kindly get your facts right .

As far as the BB winner is concerned i think they will choose Ashmit ...coz both Veena & Sara had the liberties to save him ..so its pretty clear ....as far as ST is concerned i think the makers need her to keep the money coming in the form of votes  till the finaleπŸ˜•

A very Happy New Year to everyone !😊
Edited by angelshy - 13 years ago