Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

this is just pathetic

Nalwala Groupbie
Nalwala
Nalwala

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
how can this be happening?
how can a good human being like sameer be ousted from the show ...& against whom? a person like dolly bindra?
how can anyone possiblly like her......she has threw dirt on each & every contestant on the show, her inability to get along with everyone on the show speaks volumes....she only had khali's support but now she has even lost that becoz of her antics.....i am so disappointed

& I COMPLETELY THINK THIS SHOW IS SCRIPTED.....THINK ABT IT...IF DOLLY LEFT...NO ONE WOULD WATCH BIG BOSS IN ITS LAST WEEK BECOZ THERE WOULD HARDLY BE ANY ACTIVITY WITH MOST OF THE CONTESTANTS GETTING ALONG & WAITING THE WEEK OUT.............HENCE SAMEER SONI PAYS THE PRICE JUST SO THAT THE SHOW DOESNT DIP IN TRP'S & THIS PATHETIC LADY  WILL STILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT WITH EVERY MEMBER & KEEP THE SHOW GOING ...

A SHOW LIKE BIG BOSS IS SUPPOSE TO SHOW PEOPLE THAT THROUGH GOOD, HUBLE & HONEST BEHAVIOUR PEOPLE CAN WIN ANYTHING IN LIFE. INSTEAD IT SHOWS THAT PEOPLE SHOULD GET MEAN, EVIL & KNIVING & DOWN RIGHT UGLY IN ORDER TO WIN BECAZ AFTER ALL "ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AN WAR".

SHITTY SHOW ....BIG BOSS U HAVE TO BE ASHAMED OF URSELF....U SHOWED A PATHETIC FALSE WEDDDING ..& IF THAT WASNT ENOUGH U KEPT DISGUSTING PEOPLE LIKE DOLLY BINDRA FOR PERSONAL TRP MOTIVES!

PATHETIC!!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AdityaJ007charruforums_girlgoody**Sonia**kellysRarewatcher_adyy_rekhab25mkdeepaarose-girlcupid-struck

cupid-struck IF-Rockerz
cupid-struck
cupid-struck

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
i hope it doesnt...cause im burning my mobile balance for shweta
but its really shocking public chose dolly over sameerShocked
forget fan following...but basic nature liked by people
like they prefer people like dolly over gentlemen?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NalwalacharruRarewatcher

forums_girl Senior Member
forums_girl
forums_girl

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged

I agreee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@

_adyy_ Senior Member
_adyy_
_adyy_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nalwala

how can this be happening?
how can a good human being like sameer be ousted from the show ...& against whom? a person like dolly bindra?
how can anyone possiblly like her......she has threw dirt on each & every contestant on the show, her inability to get along with everyone on the show speaks volumes....she only had khali's support but now she has even lost that becoz of her antics.....i am so disappointed

& I COMPLETELY THINK THIS SHOW IS SCRIPTED.....THINK ABT IT...IF DOLLY LEFT...NO ONE WOULD WATCH BIG BOSS IN ITS LAST WEEK BECOZ THERE WOULD HARDLY BE ANY ACTIVITY WITH MOST OF THE CONTESTANTS GETTING ALONG & WAITING THE WEEK OUT.............HENCE SAMEER SONI PAYS THE PRICE JUST SO THAT THE SHOW DOESNT DIP IN TRP'S & THIS PATHETIC LADY  WILL STILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT WITH EVERY MEMBER & KEEP THE SHOW GOING ...

A SHOW LIKE BIG BOSS IS SUPPOSE TO SHOW PEOPLE THAT THROUGH GOOD, HUBLE & HONEST BEHAVIOUR PEOPLE CAN WIN ANYTHING IN LIFE. INSTEAD IT SHOWS THAT PEOPLE SHOULD GET MEAN, EVIL & KNIVING & DOWN RIGHT UGLY IN ORDER TO WIN BECAZ AFTER ALL "ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AN WAR".

SHITTY SHOW ....BIG BOSS U HAVE TO BE ASHAMED OF URSELF....U SHOWED A PATHETIC FALSE WEDDDING ..& IF THAT WASNT ENOUGH U KEPT DISGUSTING PEOPLE LIKE DOLLY BINDRA FOR PERSONAL TRP MOTIVES!

PATHETIC!!!!

Just one word "scripted"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charrukellysRarewatcher

_adyy_ Senior Member
_adyy_
_adyy_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cupid-struck

i hope it doesnt...cause im burning my mobile balance for shweta
but its really shocking public chose dolly over sameerShocked
forget fan following...but basic nature liked by people
like they prefer people like dolly over gentlemen?

Stop sending sms to save shweta, its all scripted.

If BB team has decided Shweta to win, she will, if not she wont. Nothing you can do about it!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dijucharruRarewatcherkellys

red_rozes Newbie
red_rozes
red_rozes

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
im not watching the show anymore, theres not point.. im sure the show is scripted.. but then again, what reality show isnt? sameer soni was the most genuine out of all the contestants, and no theres no point...to the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kellys_adyy_

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top