Dolly: The likely winner?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

In my very first post on these forums, I had created a topic, viz. Dolly Bindra: BB4's pet favourite?

This is my second topic creation here, and I still believe that Dolly was brought back into the house to be made the winner.

I know many of you had told  me at that time that dolly cannot be winner as she was only a guest entry the second time. It turned out she wasnt a guest, but a housemate!

No point voting, cos the BB show isnt legitimate and has already chosen its winner.
its a shame to india if people like dolly bindra win BB
What is wrong if Dolly wins? Seems like people like diplomacy, fakeness and snake characters. Dolly is exactly in Bigg Boss what she is outside. She has faced so much hatred from housemates. Still in finals. Kudos to her guts........BTW even though I like Shweta, already know that she is not going to be the winner.........

Dolly mata ki jai ho.......................
Now that Sameer is out, If Dolly doesn't win, then congratulations, cheapness, vulgarity, fakeness, bullshittiness will win! Edited by DharmeshSir - 13 years ago
Accidentaly liked the post above me ^
Originally posted by forums_girl

Accidentaly liked the post above me ^

Just click Liked button once again, it will be automatically disliked... i meant, your name will be removed from Liked.
Originally posted by akramabs

Just click Liked button once again, it will be automatically disliked... i meant, your name will be removed from Liked.
Thank you 😊
I tried it before but it wasn't working, works now 👍🏼
ONE CAN NOT SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AFTER SEEING TODAY'S EVICTION. 
EVEN IF DOLLY GOT MORE VOTE , I WISH BB CHEATED THIS TIME AND HAVE ELIMINATED DOLLY INSTEAD OF SAM!!!!😡