Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Written & Video Update - December 31st 2010 (Page 2)

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Thanxx
Happy New Year Everyonee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Thanks for the update, Fivr! Loved VR in the first scene...you're right, he was cute within that initial nervousness and even in surprise happiness (:

The Nakku-vest love affair continues...she was giving it longing looks as it lies far away on the sofa LOL And this woman, I tell you...she only remembered Chanda ki prathna, but how about that beggar's blessing whom they gave alms at the mandir while she was at it? Nahi, us bechare ko bhi 'shubhness' mein include kar lete na LOL

So I think I'm going to call you MB from now..? make-believe lamba ho jata hai.. EmbarrassedLOL  But LOL @ Nakku-vest love affair.. I actually saw both yesterday's and today's episode back to back is liye aur bhi prominent tha.. LOL She was totally reaching for that vest stealthily but AS ne beech mein aa k moment interrupt kar diya. ROFL AS ney bhi sooch liya hai k Nakku ka affair chalna hai toh un k betey k saath hi chalna hai..ROFL

Aur I had totally forgotten about that beggar's blessing - you're right. Nakku jee, us ko bhi credit dey dain.. LOL

What in the world was Chaskar holding, a golf stick? LOL Wacko Lol @ his 'Houjing Prouject' and the way Dutta hangs up on him LOL Oh, I don't know why Dutta is always so serious and straight-faced, it's like the man doesn't know any other mood LOL...even when Baaji came up the stairs, cracking a hint of a smile toh door ki baat hai, Dutta fixed him with a dead stare! LOL And his attempt at a nano-second smile when AS gives her blessing to their friendship...ROFL

LOL!!! I noticed that dead stare too! Baji was all smiles and sunshine and Dutta was just staring back.. Kuch bola bhi nahi! But Baji ki bhi himmat dekho, he still kept smiling.. ROFLROFLROFLROFL Issey bolte hain commitment.. ROFLROFLROFL

Dutta voluntarily walking towards Nakku for the thread was big progress! AS toh khushi se faint hone lagien thi in her trademark style Tongue

AS toh aaj khushi sey maalan ban gayeen! Warna zindagi mein kabhi plants ko pani nahi diya.. Aaj achanak Dutta ko godh mein sulaney k baad josh charha tha.. Toh any more progress from Dutta's end is just going to result in ever more loss of control on her part - ab toh faint hona hi baki hai... ROFLROFLROFL

In every video I've tried watching, the precap cuts off before the sound of the blast...dammit! LOL

And rayjst, I see what you mean by the accidental smile...it looks like a sudden change in expression because he's bending down though...probably looks more pronounced as a neutral/smiling expression because he's stiff and cold in every other shot of this episode LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstkabeeraspeaking

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

Oh my God! Imagine the bomb actually blew up Suds (and not Dutta's car, of course)...I know this is not funny...but with Suds involved, I'd be LMAO if it turned out like this ROFL...

Thanks for the update, Fivr...Smile

Arey! Leela ka toh soocho! Abhi abhi beechari k husband ney kuch kaam karna shuru kiya hai - warna toh hi was such a free loader!.. She finally shows signs of being proud of her husband - at least let her enjoy that.. Aisey hi tai-tai-fish ho gaya Sudarshan toh Leela ka kya hoga.. ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstkadduuRose_Petal

sparikh IF-Dazzler
sparikh
sparikh

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Thnx Fivr for the update!

Best scene, Dutta hanging up on Chaskar's bakwash of his dream! ROFL He was so...bored with convo!

-Sona

rayjst-Fivr-kadduu

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparikh

Thnx Fivr for the update!

Best scene, Dutta hanging up on Chaskar's bakwash of his dream! ROFL He was so...bored with convo!

-Sona

LOL! He actually looked at the phone with a "What in the heck?!" expression on his face before he proceeded to hang up.. ROFLROFLROFL

rayjstkadduu

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Nice update Fivr. U updated quite nicely. I lyk it.

Baji was luking fab in the episode wid his dimples back. Nd ya, dutta holding naku's thali was indeed very adorable nd the way he didn't allow naku to touch his feet took my heart away. Nd of course , we had some excellent TaSha moments.
Clap

rayjst-Fivr-kadduu

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti10august

Nice update Fivr. U updated quite nicely. I lyk it.

Baji was luking fab in the episode wid his dimples back. Nd ya, dutta holding naku's thali was indeed very adorable nd the way he didn't allow naku to touch his feet took my heart away. Nd of course , we had some excellent TaSha moments.
Clap

Aww thanks yaar!

My personal favorite bits were the very first Duji scene and then the Dutta-Nakku scene.. *sigh* LOL

rayjstImmaculateDream

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update! It was a dreamy episode indeed!! Day Dreaming all smiles for Nakku, Baaji and AS ... and Dutta holding the thali was super cute LOL

Even I thought that in the precap  its a parallel scene of Kala playing NFS and Sudarshan chasing Dutta and Baaji's car ... then i noticed the handsfree in Kala's ear LOL

....also thanks for consolidating the written and video update in one thread Embarrassed

Edited by -priya - 31 December 2010 at 9:48pm

rayjst-Fivr-

Go to top