India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta's classic Veena mimicry (Page 3)

cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Can someone plz post a link to the video ?
( I han't been watching BB last week so dunno when it was shown Confused)
Thanks...

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Nah I liked it coming from u as bless your heart you have taken all my posts in good spirits :) so mamu hats off to you....meh toh aap ki fan hogay for your resilience :)
I tell you what that phrase in my opinion is one of Veenas best....becoz she threw it at him and it was from a fit of frustration becoz he wouldn't accept her viewpoint on Hrish!! She didn't think ill hit him with something he doesn't understand, she did it naturally as when one is wound up they revert to their mother tongue...what was hilarious is it actually went over his head!! But for all punjabis watching that it had to be funny.....I hadn't heard that phrase in over 20 or maybe even 30 yrs so it tickled me!!! I keep saying it to whoever I want to wind up at home now :)

haha..that is because i could recognize your niceness from your posts..they were not offensive but funny and positive Wink LOL

"jada mamu na ban" is veena's dialogue?? OMG i never knew that! thought it was your original dialogue and sounded cute!

aapne finally mujhe MAMU BANA HI DIYA Confused LOL LOL LOL
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

Originally posted by Shizaru

Nah I liked it coming from u as bless your heart you have taken all my posts in good spirits :) so mamu hats off to you....meh toh aap ki fan hogay for your resilience :)
I tell you what that phrase in my opinion is one of Veenas best....becoz she threw it at him and it was from a fit of frustration becoz he wouldn't accept her viewpoint on Hrish!! She didn't think ill hit him with something he doesn't understand, she did it naturally as when one is wound up they revert to their mother tongue...what was hilarious is it actually went over his head!! But for all punjabis watching that it had to be funny.....I hadn't heard that phrase in over 20 or maybe even 30 yrs so it tickled me!!! I keep saying it to whoever I want to wind up at home now :)

haha..that is because i could recognize your niceness from your posts..they were not offensive but funny and positive Wink LOL

"jada mamu na ban" is veena's dialogue?? OMG i never knew that! thought it was your original dialogue and sounded cute!

aapne finally mujhe MAMU BANA HI DIYA LOL

Ja dekha jai...as I am older and have either heard it and said it before her that does make the phrase mine before its hers!!!
Woh mujeh kushi she badi behan keh sakthi hai kyun keh meh buddi zaroor hoon, lekin abhi toh main jawaan hoon....aur bootiful bi hoon....aur aur aur aur....bas aj kehliye itni kush fehmi bohath hai ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wn

Go to top