Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta's classic Veena mimicry - Page 2

Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: cl0wn

Jada mama na ban

😆

Yaar I can't do emoticons on phone but coming from you that is funny!!
Btw I fall into MoooMaami category....said in Veena e-style!! ;)
So what's the goss mamu?? Any more insider info? I want to know where our Veena is? Did she watch Shweta mocking her (sorry mimicking) her? Does she still think she's a sweetheart?
Can you please please find out for me??
Lub ju Mamu xxxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Shizaru

Yaar I can't do emoticons on phone but coming from you that is funny!!
Btw I fall into MoooMaami category....said in Veena e-style!! ;)
So what's the goss mamu?? Any more insider info? I want to know where our Veena is? Did she watch Shweta mocking her (sorry mimicking) her? Does she still think she's a sweetheart?
Can you please please find out for me??
Lub ju Mamu xxxx

funny huh?? why, because u thought i was very serious etc? ðŸ˜‰  it's just that i'm too passionate about BB and felt necessary to share some important things with everyone here as an unbiased viewer..abhi kitni baar bolu shweta and sameer both were my favs 😆 😆 😆

soooooo tu jada mama na ban 😆 😆 😆 love that line of yours!!!

nooo idea about veena!! but maybe she's still in lonavla because of visa issues...ofcourse she must have seen shweta mimicking her, and taken it as a compliment...but i think salman's intention was something else only the way he said twice "aap veenaji se better karti hai"
😆

Edited by cl0wn - 13 years ago
Shizaru thumbnail

funny huh?? why, because u thought i was very serious etc?😉 it's just that i'm too passionate about BB and felt necessary to share some important things with everyone here as an unbiased viewer..abhi kitni baar bolu shweta and sameer both were my favs 😆 😆 😆

soooooo tu jada mama na ban 😆 😆 😆 love that line of yours!!!

nooo idea about veena!! but maybe she's still in lonavla because of visa issues...ofcourse she must have seen shweta mimicking her, and taken it as a compliment...but i think salman's intention was something else only the way he said twice "aap veenaji se better karti hai"
😆<b></b>

Nah I liked it coming from u as bless your heart you have taken all my posts in good spirits :) so mamu hats off to you....meh toh aap ki fan hogay for your resilience :)
I tell you what that phrase in my opinion is one of Veenas best....becoz she threw it at him and it was from a fit of frustration becoz he wouldn't accept her viewpoint on Hrish!! She didn't think ill hit him with something he doesn't understand, she did it naturally as when one is wound up they revert to their mother tongue...what was hilarious is it actually went over his head!! But for all punjabis watching that it had to be funny.....I hadn't heard that phrase in over 20 or maybe even 30 yrs so it tickled me!!! I keep saying it to whoever I want to wind up at home now :)
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can someone plz post a link to the video ?
( I han't been watching BB last week so dunno when it was shown 😕)
Thanks...

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Shizaru

Nah I liked it coming from u as bless your heart you have taken all my posts in good spirits :) so mamu hats off to you....meh toh aap ki fan hogay for your resilience :)
I tell you what that phrase in my opinion is one of Veenas best....becoz she threw it at him and it was from a fit of frustration becoz he wouldn't accept her viewpoint on Hrish!! She didn't think ill hit him with something he doesn't understand, she did it naturally as when one is wound up they revert to their mother tongue...what was hilarious is it actually went over his head!! But for all punjabis watching that it had to be funny.....I hadn't heard that phrase in over 20 or maybe even 30 yrs so it tickled me!!! I keep saying it to whoever I want to wind up at home now :)

haha..that is because i could recognize your niceness from your posts..they were not offensive but funny and positive 😉 😆

"jada mamu na ban" is veena's dialogue?? OMG i never knew that! thought it was your original dialogue and sounded cute!

aapne finally mujhe MAMU BANA HI DIYA 😕 😆 😆 😆
Shizaru thumbnail

haha..that is because i could recognize your niceness from your posts..they were not offensive but funny and positive 😉 😆

"jada mamu na ban" is veena's dialogue?? OMG i never knew that! thought it was your original dialogue and sounded cute!

aapne finally mujhe MAMU BANA HI DIYA 😆

Ja dekha jai...as I am older and have either heard it and said it before her that does make the phrase mine before its hers!!!
Woh mujeh kushi she badi behan keh sakthi hai kyun keh meh buddi zaroor hoon, lekin abhi toh main jawaan hoon....aur bootiful bi hoon....aur aur aur aur....bas aj kehliye itni kush fehmi bohath hai ;)