India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Prophet Tracker?! Hope not!

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I just wondered whether it was symbolic that Tracker started going on about "punar janam" and saying that she is the princess come back in a different life?! As in, is this a hint that Piya (obviously not Tracker) is Maithali come back?? I sincerely hope not as I really do NOT want a re-birth track (just my personal opinion and wish so no offence to anyone who thinks different) but it made me think when she was saying all of that. I know if was a jokey sequence and aimed at injecting the usual tracker humour but.........

Edited by ccolkat - 31 December 2010 at 9:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

**Sonia**-Doppelganger-.Jane..music_l0ver036

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
nooooo....i don't want reincarnation at all...i too hope tht doesn't happen..i actually feared the same thing..but i think it was confirmed wen maithli's ghost came..i think piya is different individual only...le'ts hope it was tracker's humor only
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Even i don't want a punar janam track.If Piya turns out to be Maithli,it would destroy Abhay-Piya for me.I don't mind if there is a connection between these two but rebirth track is a big NO

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

**Sonia**

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I'm yet to watch the episode but as much as I want it to be the normal Tracker comedy, I can't help having a gut feeling that it is symbolic! I wasn't too happy with this doppelganger business at all and if Pia is reincarnated Maithili, then it'll ruin the entire essence of AbhIya! It will just kill them for me!! As you said, no offense to anyone who wants that track, this is strictly my opinion. But final verdict, of course, I can't give before I watch the episode!
paircube Senior Member
paircube
paircube

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Actually I don't mind reincarnation. Because it would mean that Abhay's first and last love would be Piya (Maithalli). It would in a way mean that both of them were already in love even before and that would sort of be a different approach to the lovestory and also that Abhay has waited all this while to see his love return to him as nothing could separate them (not even death). OK that might be lovey dovey but still it would be cute.Blushing

But if Piya is not Maithalli then there is still no doubt that its PIYA and ABHAY in the end.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meawffkhankaushiki9

praniti Senior Member
praniti
praniti

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

nooooo....i don't want reincarnation at all...i too hope tht doesn't happen..i actually feared the same thing..but i think it was confirmed wen maithli's ghost came..i think piya is different individual only...le'ts hope it was tracker's humor only

I think so too...since they showed Maithili's ghost telling Piya Abhay is your life or something...there is less possibility of reincarnation.
Dunno if they are going to go TVD way making Piya the doppelganger ...but nyways...the plot seems interesting.
tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Thanks all for replying guys, appreciate it:) @Rachnarock- i was thinking they might do the reincarnation track to give it that twist you see, i.e. he has waited and whilst he is fighting his feelings it is one and the same person so there is no real dilemna. But I still dont want that, but glad to see you postive about it and to be honest, i'll keep an open mind and see whatever they come up with:)
Chillz- yes please tell me what you think once you've watched. 
Kiranni and Praniti- yeah, i did think about the ghost thing but then was telling myself that we were never told it was maithali, it just strongly suggested it. Anyway, as you say Praniti- lets see as it is interesting.
Kritz- i too want it to be a connection btwn abhiya and not what i see as an easy way out with a reincarnation track so lets see:)

Edited by ccolkat - 31 December 2010 at 10:40am
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I don't mind with re-born track at all. I don't find any problem with this.Embarrassed

I would love to watch it. Sadiyon ka pyaar.Big smile

"sau janam, ha lenge hum, tere hi pyaar mein aye sanam..........."Heart

Edited by ffkhan - 31 December 2010 at 10:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tootiefrootie11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index