Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

31st December Written Update

Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with Arjun picking the handy of Chiku.Simi enters and Arohi introduce her cousins to Simi.Lovedeep tells everyone to sit down and says we gonna play a game.Lovedeep gives Arohi&Chiku a bowl and them tell to write some questions and the other one will answer it.While they were writing the questions,Chiku was trying to see what Arohi is writing and Lovedeep catches him and tells him to go upstairs and answers ur questions.Lovedeep then gives the questions one by one to the family members and Arohi try to answer them.Arohi got it 2 right and 2 wrongs so she got 50%.Arohi mom says how will it work with 50% and Simi tells her not to worry as its only a game.Arjun comes down but not Chiku.Simi then asks who will read Arohi questions and Rajveer says that Chiku servant is here so he will read it.Arohi ask the first questions is she romantic or partical?Arjun answers by saying she is a hope less romantic.Arohi 2nd questions was that she is scared of what?

Arjun then remember when Arohi said she was scared of the dark and says u were scared of the dark but now u are scared of losing urself.Everyone in the family got impress thinking that Chiku wrote this.Arohi 3rd questions was what does she miss when she is away?Arjun remember when in the jeep Arohi told him that and he said she miss the most her family.Arohi last question was what is my perfect date?Arjun says flowers candles,small table where they could talk.Everyone start clapping.Rajveer tells to Arjun that u are lucky to have a boss like this.Arohi then says i am very happy that only one person who loves me a lot can answer these questions.Chiku comes down and says i was in the toilet.Chiku then says ohh i forget to answer my questions.Everyone gets shocked.Arohi then ask who wrote these answers?Arjun says i did and says Chiku told me to do all his work so i thought i should do this one too.Eveyone gets a bit upset.Arohi mom tells then to get up and dance.

In the kitchen,DJ is telling to Amrit and Lovedeep that Singhania son have spoilu are  all the game of Lovedeep by telling the answers.DJ then tells to Amirt we should send Arohi and Chiku somewhere in night.Amrit says no as Bapuji says Arohi should be home before 8pm.DJ says then we will send her after 10pm and says we will tell Chiku to take Arohi for a long drive at the night time.Arohi is walking there and Shifali comes with Arjun.Shifali says i am waiting outside and if someone comes i'll tell u.Arjun ask why she call him here?Arohi says don't try to act smart as u did this on purpose.Arohi says u answers the questions so u can make me feel embarrssed infront of the family members.Arohi says u don't have the rights to answer this questions and Arjun says i have the right but u are not accepting it.Arohi then starts to saying to Arjun that a bad person and else.Arjun says i think u keep repeating the same bad words a lot these days.Arohi then ask to Arjun why did he came here and Arjun says u really don't know?Arohi says i don't wanna know.

Arohi is about to leave but Arjun pulls her back.Arjun tells her for the first time i am working honestly,i left my family and my work all for u.Arjun says i came here for u and says thats the differece u were telling between Chiku and me that he is a respectable person and not me.Arjun says that because of u i am tolerating all the insult from Rajveer and Chiku and says i won't hit anyone as i want to prove that i can do anything for u.Arohi tells him i don't trust u.Arohi was going but Arjun again pulls her back and tells her that once u told me that u trust me more then yourself.Arohi says u have broken that trust and Arjun says i know that u loves me as much as i love u and says i can see this in ur eyes.They both stare at each other and then Arjun wipes her tears away and then says u know that u can trust me.Arjun leaves.Arohi them remeber all her moments with Arjun in the jungle.Arohi goes outside and tells to Chiku to leave from here right now.Chiku leaves and Arohi says to herself if Chiku will leave then Arjun will leave too.Arjun starts to go behind Chiku but he looked back at Arohi but Arohi leaves.Arjun stands there smiling.Episode ends..

Use Like Button!

Edited by Sallu_King - 31 December 2010 at 10:10am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

anuchitnisgirlpower2101sarika.ptanvi28coversarahjcsrklover95rezah_razaHumtum25Pinki_BaulUmang90ratnanandamilwebnaksh_anginiPriya_kmh21397Nafeesa_4_youmostinattitudesehhrmani86saku1122beautifulbckamatsDilushahananeishikaek43Tamy95Sabu0211mohit_rockstararniindia5ThugAngelarjuhi4evrsurpatelmisssmilynan_10nikita_786KhaLidaHNikki_CkamnakarankittuKMH_ArjuhiBini311Dhara_stjay-zt-mayur-sajan-jshinyclassicrasika_DSipkknd06aksh4IFAnkitaKaranprnczshalini01-Olly-kweetrockstarzooni.blue-Sarah--Alina-PCRocks.Mandy.-Srushti-*Dakoo_Minzy*SandstoneNisha_90Anjalii...xXxshibz

misssmily Goldie
misssmily
misssmily

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
thx dear ! Me waitin

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha.sain

Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Rest coming soon guys!
Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Update done guys enjoy

Bini311

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Thanx so much...lovely update...a an awesomeee epi...Day DreamingBlushing
-Sarah- IF-Rockerz
-Sarah-
-Sarah-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
thanks
ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
thnkssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

neha.sain

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index