India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MAYUR FF ~ The Dark Magic ~ (Page 57)

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Okay this was just wow... I simply love this ff. One of the most amazing ffs i ever read.
It started off in a positive way and after wards turned  to grey shades but in the end it got postitive.

From the update i have to say i was shocked i had to idea he would actually die or commit suicide... But he truly loved her, and he died and so did her pain...Ouch

Kinza this is truly something special...its just amazing...

Standing ovation for writing something so beautiful like this.... Clap Embarrassed Hug

-Laiba

Edited by princez_94 - 11 January 2011 at 5:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Mehak this last part was mind blowing....Smile

It touched me to the coreSmile

I never expected Mayank to commit suicide but then again i realised that if he did stay with Nupur, she would never have gotten over her past enough to forgive the person who ruined her life....so i guess you did end it in the best way possible....though i would have loved it more if it were a happy ending...because i love happy endings...but sometimes we just have to veer off the normalcy of life and see beyond things.....

So an Awesome end to another Awesome storyBig smile

Another feather in your cap, lady...and one you totally deserveClapClap

Cant wait for your next ff...remember what you had told me you would write about next??WinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.-ISakuraS-

Alisha-2887 Goldie
Alisha-2887
Alisha-2887

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update Mehak ClapClap
OMG!! I am shocked!! I never thought Mayank would kill himself. I felt so sorry for Mayank, his letter brought tears to my eyes. I always hoped that Mayank and Nupur would be together for Priya's sake to give her a complete family, but it was not meant to be. If they were together Nupur would never be able to forget the past and forgive Mayank and Mayank would not be able to live with Nupur's hatred.

I love Mayur so much that I can never see them apart. I always want to see them together but considering what happened they could never have a happy ending in this FF.

This is most definately your best work so far Mehak. It was beautifully written. You portrayed both Nupur's and Mayank's feelings really well.

Looking forward to reading your next FF Mehak and please give Mayur a happy ending.

Fantasia.

chelsi Senior Member
chelsi
chelsi

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
shocking end i thought they would meet but then also it was brilliantlly written.........love u

Fantasia.

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
OMG.....mehak i never expected this kind of ending.......i never thought that mayank is going to dieCry.....i am still in tears.Cry......though i know every story cant have ahappy ending.....especially this one...coz what mayank did is unpardonable.......he can never be forgiven for it.........but seeing mayur like this hurts alot..........but this has to be ur best ff mehak.........i loved reading it.........used to wait eagerly for an update.........now dat it has come to an end nd dat too such an end .......i am feeling very sad............but i am looking forward to read a new FF by you ....that too a happy nd romantic one.................do write a new one soon mehak......we all are addicted to ur FF's ...........Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.-ISakuraS-

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
shocking end , but nicely written Mehak. next time we want a sweet & happy ff please.

Fantasia.

soul10 Groupbie
soul10
soul10

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
realy sweet

Fantasia.

-ISakuraS- IF-Sizzlerz
-ISakuraS-
-ISakuraS-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

I'm shocked. I didn't think Mayank would die at the end. But I think it was an apt ending for this story. Though I hate it when MN have sad endings, I must agree that for this ff, it was the justified ending. I wasn't sure how u would make Nupur agree to get together with Mayank after knowing that he was the one who raped her. No girl can do that with her heart.

That letter was beautiful!! It brought tears to my eyes (just like it did to everyone else's). I loved how Mayank asked Nupur not to tell the truth about their relation to Priya...no father would want to tell that to their daughter. Like a lot of people have said already, I feel more sorry for Nupur and Priya than Mayank. They suffered the most in this ff. It is sad that Priya never got to keep the father's love. But it is the reality of life.

Great ff!! Now please come back soon with a romantic happy ff on MN. thanks!

Fantasia.

Go to top