Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Mehakkkkkkkkkk

i was crying while reading it.
i know it was indeed needed for the story but somehow it was really very difficult 4 me to except that maynk is no more

ahhhhhhhh it was very  sad,heart wrenching yet beautiful ending

i really loved it
mayank latter touched my heart

i hope now nups will forgive him.

any way awesome , amazing ending dear

but bahut hogaya- next time no sad mayur FF- samjhi

cant c my mayur in this way............

plz do start a happy, magical story of mayur

with lots  of love

------------------------Faria

cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😲oh GOD lil genius ye kia kia??????????????????
really u killed mayank i didnt expected dis yr.......ab bechara he also had his part of punishment yr......while nupur ws reading da letter my mind ws continuously telling me k mayank cnt die n he wud appear from sumwhere but he didnt.....he really comitted suicide.....awwwwwwwwwwww dats so sad yr..........m feeling really sorry fr both mayank n nupur yr.......i thot it ws a happy ending n all.....priya realy deserved da love of his father........but it ws brilliantly written completely shocking da hell out of me.....bt credit goes to u dear......nobody wud hav expected dis yr......😭

m really sad now as dis ff is finished n moreover MAYANK is dead....😭
now plzzz mehak its my humble request start a new ff asap n make a cute innocent one like UNEXPECTED MAGIC......i dnt wanna cry n feel bad for mayank for a very long tym now
Edited by cutiepie12 - 13 years ago
katherine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it has been happening with me for past few days dat whtvr stry m reading is having a sad ending.............but no oder is so wonderfully described......nyc part.....
but write another ff with a happy end......plz 
Edited by vincikhurana - 13 years ago
JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Finally I am here with my feeling towards this story ....
When I read the first part, I was shocked and I couldn't believe that you - who always writes about the positivity of life would attempt to write on a such disgusting issue but minutes later I was proud of you on the attempt you were making ...
But you know why I decided not to comment on this story earlier, because I am a strong supporter of feminism - for me the self-respect matters the most and I just didn't want to see this story as a love story ... I always prayed that you wouldn't end it with - they getting together and I am very thankful to you for it ...

What He did wasn't a mistake - He knew it was wrong and yet he did it ... It was a crime and no one has a right to play with someone's life ... This was no way of getting better off but actually his conscience died the minute he thought of that ... Using the physical power and destroying the innocent life of someone doesn't give him anything except the darkness and the fire ...

In the fire he was burning - he gave it the invitation to destroy his life - what you give comes back to you ... The eight years he was guilt ridden was still very less ... If it was in my hands I would have tortured him for the rest of his life but then I cannot be that cruel - loneliness was his punishment ... no physical punishment would be enough ....

Families in such cases leave the hand of the victim and I am glad you showed Her family supporting her ... In such dark times, if you get support - it comes s a hope that we can stand up again and I am glad you showed the supportive family ... The father's pain and the mother's grief pierced my heart - I just couldn't imagine the strength they held to support their daughter - it is commendable ...

The way you showed Her love for her daughter was so pure - a mother can never hate her daughter, can she? Though the circumstances were just not right but the love of a mother overcame the wounds of a woman - and it was perfect ...

The connection which you showed between the three of them was perfect - a beautiful way to bring out the strings of the past ...

When He ran away after her revelation of the past - I just hated him more ... The whole guilt of 8 years just went in the drain - I would have respected him A BIT if he would have confessed then and there ... 
A coward like him can't do a thing - when he confessed I just prayed you won't show her breaking down and her love for him overpowering her - Thank you Di ....

A coward like him doesn't deserve it - how can he even expect forgiveness??? In the end, the way you showed Priya becoming her strength, I really liked it but again, he being a coward - decided to end his life ... no strength to bear what he started ... I have zero sympathy for him - his death or for that matter his letter - they just didn't move me - he deserved it all and yet it was too less ... 
I didn't like her shedding tears for him - but somewhere in her heart she had loved him and it's okay ....

The best part is the way you brought out the whole story - It's commendable the way you wrote the whole thing .... No woman can forgive a disgusting act like this one - no woman should forgive - no respect at all ... And this case was even worse, it was like for fun he destroyed her life!! This one of your best stories - actually with every story you have grown and this is just another wonderful work of yours ....

Looking forward to more beautiful stories by you ...
Jaee D. Rathore😊

Edited by -jaee- - 13 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sometimes one mistake of ours becomes so big that life seems to be valuless in front of that. but i believe that life's always worth living, no matter what.as i haven't read the entire ff so i don't know how miserable mayank's life was. but i do know this- if i were in his place, i'd never suicide. i'd try with all my life to make sure no one does the same mistake that i did.
i'm now waiting eagerly to go on a new magical journey with you. and please no sad reality this time.
Edited by roshneerakhali - 13 years ago
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😲😲😲😲😲
I am just shocked!!! It was totally Unexpected !!!!!
Why yaar....suicide is not a solution to any situation...I am really crying....😭😭😭😭😭

Anyways...excellent update Mehak!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Letter part made me cry more...well written!!πŸ˜”

There are no words left to describe ur FFs...I am just totally in love with ur FFs.
You are a rockstar!!⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thanx for such a wonderful FF.😳😳

I will be waiting for ur next..πŸ˜‰

rads14 thumbnail
that was really unexpected !!
amazing part!!
i had tears reading that letter..
awesome end!
do start another ff soon :)
Cinderella this is one of those times when nothing said is much better. I compelled to say, i'm quite shocked and strangely releaved? I think from the begining i had never wanted MN to get together at the end of this story, for what he had done was unforgivable.

Thank You for such a wonderful story Dear.
Sajjal
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Why why nahi aisa nahi ho sakta
I never ever expected this
I was too atteached with this FF or asi ending
I am still crying just cant be able to stop my tears
Really a great Ff
but ended too soon
Plz come back soon with new FF but plz for this time happy ending
Thank U for Pm and GOD bless u
kheya-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsoom......

i never wanted mayank to b forgiven

but i cried too........

hey tum mujhe most of d updateki pm nahi ki.

y?

love ur ff yr......new suru karo to jarur pm karna