MAYUR FF ~ The Dark Magic ~ - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
i guess mehak ur words will give a positive
n good side to the the thing which has started .
i have full trust on n ur words this will come out to be 
BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!

happy new year 
sorry for the late reply
OMGGGG......Mehak...Mayank a rapist🤣...........
I m really looking forward to this FF........seems very interesting......and that girl will be none other than Nupur
oh my GOD so u were serious abt ur new plan bt dis is sumthng beyong my expevtations.......😲
how cud MAYANK do it.....😡 i jus cnt read it n cnt hate him coz he ws always underestimated n felt left out among his frndzz bt i cn never ever imagine in my wildest dreams dat he wud do such a disgusting thing🤢

brilliant concept mehak bt i really dnt knw wht to do now i feel like URRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH😡
U R DA BEST lil genius.....
jus waiting for da next parts where dey meet again i want nupur to hate her from da bottom of her heart
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

OMGGGG......Mehak...Mayank a rapist🤣...........
I m really looking forward to this FF........seems very interesting......and that girl will be none other than Nupur

ur laughing at mayank😕.....u should hate him here ayshu😆😆

ps: sorry mehak for spamming😳
OMG wat astart yaar
update sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
omg i am still in shock.mayank a rapist!!!!
waiting 4 next part
WOW! Kinza! u wrote it so WELL! 😉 i mean I really can't imagine all this coming from you... 😲 but HATS OFF to you for portraying it so well... 👏 👏 Eyes indeed have powerful impact 😊
thank u so much guys..thank u..dil se...🤗

@nikki & shivi..sweets KINZA is my first and original name..it is not my second name..😳

PART 2:

Nupur was applying kajal to her eyes and again and again looking at the sleeping figure on the bed, she got up from his dressing table stool and went to the bed..she gently caressed the hair of her daughter, but she turned her side..

N...priya..utho bache..school k liye late ho raha hai..

priya opened her eyes and saw the smiling face of her mother, she sat up and hugged her..

P..good morning maa..

Nupur hugged back her 8 year old daughter

N..morning bache..chalo utho ab..

Priya got out of her bed and went to change for school, and nupur went to the kitchen to arrange breakfast for two of them.

Nupur never remembered when priya had thrown tantrums for not going to school, she was an obedient child..that sometimes nupur used to get scared of her obedience.

Priya returned in her school uniform and her breakfast was waiting for her on the dining table...one chapaati with last night's gravy, and a half glass milk...she started eating  quietly. Nupur looked at her, as every morning..

Priya was very different from other children, she was never indulged in any mischief, she never demanded any thing. She was eating the chappati very quietly, and side by side revising her test.

Nupur's eyes got teary every time she she used to see priya all quiet and silent. She  was a school teacher, she knew what kind of activities children of such age had, but priya had none of them., She used  to go to school in the morning, both of them used to walk, but priya never complained about her hurting legs, even in lunch time, she used to eat one apple, and never demanded any of the delicious lunches her friends used to bring, nupur always tried her best to provide every facility to priya, but even after her job and over time tutions, all she could manage was the house rent , utility bills, her school fees and their meals of three times, there was never room for any luxuries.

Priya was on the last bite of her chappati, nupur knew priya never liked chappatis, she never said but nupur . being her mother knew everything, she knew how much she loved coffee and warm margarine toats for breakfast..

----------------------------------------------------------

..bring me one cup of coffee and two bread slices with margarine..

Mayank gave this order on the intercom and bend down to his drawing agian, his head was hurting badly, even after so many sleeping pills, he was not able to sleep . He tried to open his eyes wide so he could concentrate on the drawing which he had to submit tomorrow morning..

His food arrived..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

N..chalo nashta ho gaya..ab chalen..

P..gi maa..chalo..

Nupur understood that a half chappati was not enough for a growing child and she knew he wanted to eat something more, she SHOULD eat something more..but she couldn't help..

.mera khane ka dil nahi kar raha..le jao..

mayank took a look at the tray, a hot steaming cup of coffee and warm bread slices coated with margarine, but he just dint feel like eating a anything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Nupur and priya started waking towards the school and as everyday nupur went to the staffroom and priya went to her class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

mayank had completed his drawing..and he was pretty satisfied with the outcome, when his mobile rang..he was shocked at someone calling so late

M..yes Mehta sahib..

Mehta..mayank i have an offer..india jao gey?..

The board marker dropped from nupur's hands, and she couldn't understand her panting breath and the an unknown restlessness she was feeling..

-------------------------------------------------------------------

M..india ..ku?

Mehta..mayank wahan main ne ik school k shares khardey hain....mujhe usey renovate karwana hai..socha tum se karwa lo..u are the best dude..what say?..and moreover tum wahan k student they yar..

Mayank felt his tongue stammering..as if words were not finding way out

M..EXCEL SCHOOL OF HIGHER EDUCATION..?

Mehta..han yaar..wohi..jahan tum ne apni zindagi k sab se khobsorat waqt guzara hai...apna teen age..

Mayank felt as if the whole room was spinning around his eyes..the headache had increased by infinite times..he closed his eyes..EXCEL SCHOOL OF HIGHER EDUCATION....all the events started coming infront of his eyes..

M...nahi..mujhe nahi jana.

He threw his phone and closed his eyes again..this time a tiny tear squeezing out of his eye..

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the recess time and priya was having her apple when nupur called her..

N..priya tum thek hona?.

P..haan maa..dekho..

She revolved in front of her..

N..acha.. jao.

Mostly whenever priya used to get hurt so nupur used to feel this restlessness, but today she couldn't understand, that was happening..

---------------------------------------------------------------

Mayank was standing by the window of his room..his teenage in his mind..and a glass of wine in his hand. It was almost dawn..He had tried all things just as an attempt of forgetting that event.but he couldn't..he just couldn't..

---------------------------------------------------------------

Nupur had finished her tutions and then nupur and priya had there dinner and as daily after her home work nupur was caressing her hair and she was asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

It was morning and as Mayank had completed his darwing he thought of sleeping. He took a double dose of his pills, but again no affect..no sleep..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nupur got back to her past....like every night...8 years before..her eyes again filled with hatred...she looked at priya and kissed her forehead..and closed her eyes..

---------------------------------------------------

Mayank was looking the sun rise, the light gave him a strength, he picked up his phone

M..main india a raha hon..

he again thew his phone..his eyes having tears..and then finally he gave words to his greatest fear,

M..agr mujhe wo kahin mil gayi tu..

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Nupur got up in terror..he breath was again panting, she felt that the same grip was coming towards her again..that came 8 years before..her eyes again filled with terror, and hatred..she held her wrists..she could still feel his hands on her wrists..his knee on her legs...she was shivering..

---------------------------------------------------------------------

M..shaiyed maaf kar de..

---------------------------------------------------------

N..kabhi maaf nahi karon gi..

-------------------------------------------------

Both of them lied awake..one in darkness..and the other in light...waiting for the next in life..or, more appropriately, the  worst  in life..
Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
yipeee!!first 1 to comment

wow didi 
THE CONCEPT IS JUST MAGNIFICIENT
loved the update 😛
Edited by dhano_arti - 13 years ago

the part was nice.........

omg nupur bcame pregnant n she gave birth too......strong gal......seriously......but she was in skul only na then.............omg poor she had to face d world alone.........seein her cond i dont think her parents supported her decision to giv birth to priya.......

i loved the way u related mayankz n nupur priyaz sequences.......

priya seems to b quite mature.....
i loved herz n nupurz relation depth........
do cont soon
thnx for d pm!
waitin for d next part.......
Edited by nikitasharma. - 13 years ago