India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MAYUR FF ~ The Dark Magic ~ (Page 15)

cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
my lil genius i feels like killiin u u stop at such a point i cnt blv it dey both hav cum face to face i knw dey'll recognize each other i mean maynak cn never ever forget her eyes hws he gonna nt recognize dem now.......oh mehak its becoming really really hard for me to breathe....huhhhhhhhh
wht shud i do now hw m gonna wait till tomorrow y cnt u update it now.......

mehak my jaani i jus wanna hug u n den kill uLOL
yr i jus love u well u knw dis bt day by day m falling for ur ff more n more i jus love ur writting style n da way u leave one feelings n continue it wid da other person's feeling is jus brilliant......
sorry for such a late rply i wanted to post it at nite bt net wsnt workin......Angry

still feeling sorry for nupur she lost her parents, her hometown, her childhood house jus coz of himShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahFantasia.

Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler
Bhawna_arti
Bhawna_arti

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Another nice story.Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

chelsi Senior Member
chelsi
chelsi

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
nice one mehek/.........loved it sorry for commenting late...............

Fantasia.

RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
mehak i can't wait for next part..please update soon...otherwise my heart would deny to beat

Fantasia.

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
thank u so much guys...Hug

PART 4:

Hai kia ye jo terey merey darmiyan hai
an dekhi unsuni koi dastaan hai

Mayank and nupur looked each at each other, their hearts was constantly saying something to their mind, but their minds were ready to accept.

They both had shared an eye-lock 8 years before, but today they weren't able to listen to the approval their heart was giving. Mayank wasn't able to take his eyes off nupur's eyes...he was familiar with them..these are the same..but before he could match and put together everything, he saw nupur taking a step towards him..

Nupur's heartbeat increased, she took a step froward, her mind wanted to figure otu the connection her heart was sensing.. She took another step..

Mayank was standing still watching her coming towards him.

She was coming towards him, her eyes wide opened..once again mayank caught hold of his eyes..the same disbelief..but before again he could come to the conclusion he saw that her duppatta was slipping off her right shoulder..it slipped, and got stuck in her shoe..she was about to loose balance..her foot twisted, she almost toppled ..she closed her eyes..knowing she will fall, but mayank took a step forward and held her wrists..

for a moment her mind gave her the satisfaction that she is saved from falling but the every next moment..she sensed a grip on her wrists..she opened her eyes and jerked his hand...taking a step back..eyes again conveying the disbelief..mayank was shocked at such reaction, he too moved back unconsciously..

M..i am sorry...

Nupur couldn't understand the reason for her shooting anger at the word of sorry..

M..i am really sorry..ap girne wali thi tu main ne ap ka hath pakr ..

N...marne wali bhi hon gi tu bhi hath mat lagana..

She had blood in her eyes, but mayank was taken over by her voice, mayank had never heard such voice..a voice which had so much...

a voice which was stern but weak..stiff but broken....full of rage but conveying softness..a voice telling this anger is not in born..it is injected..she was not like this..she was made like this..

nupur ran out of the classroom, running down stairs.

------------------------------------------------

Nupur ran straight to the staffroom..stills sensing the grip..she was comparing it..that was force..but this was..this was ..concern..but still..she cannot tolerate anyone's touch..she realized she can never move on..

--------------------------------------------

Mayank had forgotten all about his problems of 8 years..all in his mind was this girl..her pain..her broken voice....

M..aisa kia hua hoga is k sath..

------------------------------------------

There was a knock on nupur's office, it was the school peon.

Ma'am mehta sir ne ap ko office man bulaya hai..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nupur entered the office and the first person she saw was MAYANK...her feet got freezed..mayank tried to smile as to make her realize that he didn't mind what happened..but nupur wasn't able to smile..or..SHE DIDN'T WANT TO SMILE BACK..

Mehta..nupur..

Mehta entered the office and she turned towards him..

Mehat..nupur in se milo..ye hain Mayank Sharma..the famous architect of USA..

mayank smiled even more but she remained stiff...

Mehta..nupur main ne tumhain bataya tha na k renovation ka soch raha hon..tu mayank ko bulva liya hai main ne..ap tum dono decide kar lo k kaisa renovate karna hai..ku k tumhain pata ha k tumhre ilawa mujhe ksi pe bharosa nahi hai..

N..gi sir..

Mehta..mayank ..u both start the work..

Mehta left the office and mayank took a step towards nupur and nupur looked at him..

M..dekhiya i am really sorry..i didn't meant to.

N....i realize u didn't meant to....mujhe hi dehan rakhna chaiye tha....i shouldn't have provided the chance..

M..i didn't mean any offense...main sirf..

N..shall we start the work..

Mayank accepted his defeat..he understood that this girl had something very deep..

M..actually aj merey pass drawings nahi hain..we can start tomorrow..

N..ok..

Nupur tuned towards the exit door..

M..excuse me..

Nupur stopped...

M..umm..plz dont take me wrong..but u should avoid going to the top floor alone..it is not ..not safe..

It felt her that someone had pierced her heart..and her body had lost all her blood..she closed her eyes and replied without turning

N..i know..but there are somethings u cant avoid..

This time mayank got back to those eyes, he wasn't able to avoid..

M..i know..and i am sorry again

and she left listening the word of sorry again..

----------------------------------------------------------------

and walking to the staffroom she thought..

Kash mujhe 8 saal pehle pata hota k it is not safe..

Tears rolling down her checks

----------------------------------------------------------

Mayank was looking out of the office window..recollecting all the words of nupur..and he came to the conclusion that..THIS GIRL CANNOT FORGIVE ANYBODY!!

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009sanju_love_mjhtsupriyamnfanarfanazneenmangalorianmayur-arti.4evadhano_TejankAmritaReddyshria19-Aiza-ardhanaNeith007anju011Alisha-2887mayurg2010cutiepie12valliyahginny09crazymayuriankheya-mayurDhanakZputhRoseFairydrmahaBhawna_artikirti123rads14thousandmilesdaniella05Irum.sreevijayanzarfishanzahidsariska_mnarti.SilentPrincesstehzeeb25ShwePoogreenleaf007-Samira--Anila-SujaLuvsMayurlovelycactusChocoLatteBeetjes_jade-.Perk.-.rumki.stuti123Faria.dynamic_dollswati05affu123-PD-hgrhrMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Zehnaseebannie07Payal-15.ByGod.NancyBadtameez_Dil

-Mansi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mansi-
-Mansi-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
This was more like a promo!Ouch But its moving on quite a fast pace..they finally meet and start talking..but poor Nupur..gosh. I really feel sorry for her. I wonder how the story will move further when she gets to know it was him..:( Continue soon. :)

Edited by -Mansi- - 03 January 2011 at 8:13am

Fantasia.

RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
uff its really hearttouching...go ahead mehak my wishes are with you

Fantasia.

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
short update but still its really nice..

Fantasia.

Go to top