MAYUR FF ~ The Dark Magic ~ - Page 44

Posted: 13 years ago

I'm shocked. I didn't think Mayank would die at the end. But I think it was an apt ending for this story. Though I hate it when MN have sad endings, I must agree that for this ff, it was the justified ending. I wasn't sure how u would make Nupur agree to get together with Mayank after knowing that he was the one who raped her. No girl can do that with her heart.

That letter was beautiful!! It brought tears to my eyes (just like it did to everyone else's). I loved how Mayank asked Nupur not to tell the truth about their relation to Priya...no father would want to tell that to their daughter. Like a lot of people have said already, I feel more sorry for Nupur and Priya than Mayank. They suffered the most in this ff. It is sad that Priya never got to keep the father's love. But it is the reality of life.

Great ff!! Now please come back soon with a romantic happy ff on MN. thanks!
Mayank died😭 but it was a justified ending. Forgiving a rapist is completely impossible and I'm glad that you showed this instead of nupur forgiving him, them getting married and living happily ever after like a Hindi movie.
Rape is unforgivable. Mayank committing suicide was shocking, but he was a weak character from the start so again it's justified.
Beautiful FF, come back soon with a serious FF but a nice and happy shappy ending. 🤗
Keep up the great work baji 🤗
aw am crying it's just ah i don't have words i am speechless ur a greatttttttttttt writer
mehak........
ok finally me here to giv my detailed reply n view😃😳😆😆
i loved d slap...........he totally deserved it.......😃thnx for that...i so wanted that.........
n nupur....shez a strong woman......n m proud of it.........this stupid world shud not knock u down......😳😃i loved d courage in her...........n happy she didnt forgiv him......agreed he was ashamed n repenting wat he did.......but he also spoiled sum1z life n sumthing r beyond repentness//////

then d last part..........omg..............this wud b d only ff till date i guess in which m happy n satisfied ki mayur didnt meet at d end.........
but suicide............totally unpredictable...........i didnt think hes so darpok n u'll end it too soon😆😳but yea thats totally apt.....😃
anyways.....yea he didnt deserve forgivness..ever........watever may b.......kitna bhi achha ho.......n the last line.....mann.......d dark magic one........👏👏👏👏👏

ur a star⭐️😆😳⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
n lastly...............u knw na.............me addicted to ur ffz😳😆😆😆
dooooooooo cum bck really soon n wid a looooooooong story😃
tc!
keep smiling!🤗
n yea keep writing n sharing!😊
Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 13 years ago
Hey nice story but sad one.😭
mehak i loved the ending agar main nupur ki jagh per hoti to main bhi yehi kerti awesome ending

thx alot fot the pm and plz do write more FF plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i read your entire piece just today.....
Mehak...this time you have left me speechles...
this was best of all you have written so far really....i mean you left me
inters with the last part...
awsum work..keep it up!!👍🏼
you really made me Hate mayank for the first time...

do write more soon...i am waiting....
You ended it?
NO! I seriously can't believe this! Oh gosh, this was so unexpected and so painful! Never even in my dream I had thought that this would have such an end!

OH MY GOD! That letter was so painful, and everything that happened, since I read it from prt 6, so for me it was like I was watching a beautfiul magical movie and it just ended like a tragedy.

Gosh, Mehak 🤗 Sweety, this is your best story yet, because I can understand how difficult it must be for you to write this! This was such a beautfiully heart wrenching story! And I salute you for writing this one because touching someone's heart enough to make them cry is really tough, and you did it! Hat''s off to you jaani! Love ya loads <333

And I'll always remember this story, forever!
awww mehak wht u did😲ended man seriously i am in a state of shock yaar😲n mayu atemped suicide man😭seriously i was crying while reading this😭
but really u did an awesome job hatts off to u👏
a perfect ending😳
will be waiting for ur new ff😉
How cud I miss such an amazing ff??

Read it in one go n I must say tht girl u hv got talent

no wonder y u hv got d best ff writer in mjht forum

do write more n plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pm me