Updaate soooooooooooo=oooooooon plezzzzzzzzzz
Thanxxx 4 d pm
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi dear Congrates U really deserve it
 O so know Mayank will gonna Know about His daughter
looking  forward for next part
Thanks for Pm dear
First of all COngo Mehak.... and secondly you cant even guess the speed of my heartbeat.. wht will they do after knowing the truth... wht will she do.. how will he react... whtever he did is not justified... but then will she accept him...

Very nice update
MEHEK!!!!
CONGRATS ON FF WRITER AWARD..
U DESERVE IT!!!!⭐️
A bit late on reading and comments.. But here it goes..

Part 5
----------
I loved Priya Mayank meeting.. so cute.😳
I could totally view it in my head..πŸ˜‰
I loved the best was Nups n Priya going home scene.. just awww.😳

Part 6
----------
Loved the father daughter scene... Esp when mayank got teared up and Piya's gesture

Priya was unsatisfied so she tilted her head as to look into his eyes, for a proof and mayank started giggling at her cute gesture, so he opened his eyes wide..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Too cute
Friends... seems like a nice start...

part 7
----------
Best part for me has to be..

M..i think Montessori classrooms ko kisi maze k from main hona chiye..children should look forward going to the classrooms, aur main..

he turned, and saw nupur staring at him, he was shocked..

M..nupur..

N..umm..haan..wo..

she looked her and there to avoid awkwardness, and mayank couldn't help blushing..

M..main repeat kar deta hon..

leaving nupur's cheeks pink..

πŸ˜†AWWW i just loved that part..😳

But the ending was just WOW! i DIDNT think Nups would tell him..
I cant wait to read Mayank's reaction..
😍

thanks for pm dear!πŸ€—

-Rabiah

Edited by Rabiah - 13 years ago
it was very sweet to see the father-daughter bond......and poor nupur has also completely opened up to mayank so much so to even tell him what happened to her......mayank is for sure going to figure it out now that it was nupur......will be waiting for the next part.....naina
Loved loved loved this part...Loved mayank and priya moment...He actually interested to see her doll house and to play with her...Its so sweet...Mayur parts wr also beautifully written...
But in the last line i just skipped one heart beat...Now they r like each other...But what will happen when nupur know about the truth...that mayank is the one...She'll shattered once again...Im afraid...
Congo for winning the fanfic contest...U completely deserve it...
Hi Mehak. You updated but you didn't pm me πŸ˜”

Brilliant update as usual Mehak. Mayur are getting closer but now that Nupur has told him about her past I'm wondering what will happen to Nupur when she knows the truth-that Mayank was the one. You stopped at a crucial point again Mehak.

Waiting for the next part and don't forget to pm me 😊

And congrats for the award Mehak-you truely deserve it πŸ˜ƒ
omg.....u ended this part at a crucial point...................update really soooooooon😊
lovely part mehak... loved mayank-priya's bonding... n nupur told him that she was raped....
waitin for the next part... thx for the pm n plz pm me wen ur ready with the next part :)
congrats for the award u truely deserve it😊
and the update was as usual terrific wtg to knw mayanks reaction