MAYUR FF ~ The Dark Magic ~ - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
wowww mehak i just read part 2 and 3 and they both are mind blowing loved them alot plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon

thx alot for the pm
wonderful ff mehak👏
i think u r the 1st one to show mayamk in totally a different character😆
it shows how one small mistake can ruin ur entire life...mayank even after having so much of sucess still cant leave a happy life...
i really feel sad for nupur.......how she must have gone through this phase of her life
no girl will forgive such a person....but  if he is really guilty then i think she should forgive him
once again  superb concept dear😊

Edited by rashmirao1991 - 13 years ago
wow Mehak..awesome part!!
u were describing Mayur's feelings vividly...
I want Mayank to be tortured ...he shudnt be forgiven so easily by Nupur...
He shud understand the pain she went thrugh ...
pls pm me wen u update the next tym...
brilliant mehak👏👏👏

loved this part

aawww nupur & her parents had it tough
mayank was a jerk to have gone this way to prove himself🤢😆
love the way u are interconnecting their thoughts mehak😃

ps: the spark was very much there in mayur first meeting😛
tu aiwein tensed na ho🤗
Another great part! It gave us a lot of background info, I was wondering about. I wanted to know Nupur's reaction on knowing her pregnancy. Also, u really showed how much Mayank regretted his own actions.

She is working in the same place? Poor girl. I mean, how painful it must be to work in a place where u were tortured mercilessly.

I'm waiting for the next part.
ohh mehek....u don't know how much m i involved with your story....i have become just a fan of you....u don't know how long i waited for this exact story...u created this...and i started to live this
mehak........i just finshed reading all the three parts.......nd the way i am feeling right now i just cant describe it.....first of all its totally shocking to see mayank like this as a rapist....i am really disgusted with him .....poor nupur my heart goes out to her......i feel terrible for her........nd this issue is such a sensitive one nd the you have written it beautifully.........very well written ...the way u have interconnected everything .......it was fab............i am looking forward to read the next part.......wat ll happen when nupur comes to know dat he is ther person who ruined her life........he is priya's father ..........do continue soon.......... Edited by stuti123 - 13 years ago
my lil genius i feels like killiin u u stop at such a point i cnt blv it dey both hav cum face to face i knw dey'll recognize each other i mean maynak cn never ever forget her eyes hws he gonna nt recognize dem now.......oh mehak its becoming really really hard for me to breathe....huhhhhhhhh
wht shud i do now hw m gonna wait till tomorrow y cnt u update it now.......

mehak my jaani i jus wanna hug u n den kill u😆
yr i jus love u well u knw dis bt day by day m falling for ur ff more n more i jus love ur writting style n da way u leave one feelings n continue it wid da other person's feeling is jus brilliant......
sorry for such a late rply i wanted to post it at nite bt net wsnt workin......😡

still feeling sorry for nupur she lost her parents, her hometown, her childhood house jus coz of him😲

nice one mehek/.........loved it sorry for commenting late...............