MAYUR FF ~ The Dark Magic ~

Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys...

First of all wishing u all a very very HAPPY AND BLESSED 2011...

So i am back with another FF...

..THE DARK MAGIC..

This time i am attempting something which i have never written before, i hope i do justice..and lastly i thank u all for the immense love and appreciation u all show towards my work..u all leave me speechless by ur generosity..THANK U..

God Bless
Kinza Arshad

Previous FFs..

1.TRYING TO CREATE MAGIC:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1461023

2.MAGIC REVERSED

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1468998

3.MAGIC THAT IS ANTICIPATED

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1490066

4. UNEXPECTED MAGIC

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/34955891

5. THE REPELLING MAGIC

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1529538

6. THE LOST MAGIC

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/36667495

Gallery - Simply Magic.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1497181

Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
INDEX..

Part 1 on pg 1.
Part 2 on pg 5
Part 3 on pg 10
Part 4 on pg 15
Part 5 on pg 21
Part 6 on pg 26
Part 7 on pg 31
Part 8 on pg 35
Part 9 on pg 41
Part 10 on pg 46
Part 11 on pg 52
PART 1:

Mayank Sharma was an 18 year old boy. Handsome features and dimpled smile. He belonged to an ordinary middle class family. Like all other middle class families, his family also wanted him to get the top quality education, neglecting the fact that this was out of their  restricted income, but even then Mayank Sharma was a student of the best school of the city.

Mayank was a topper in academics and excelled in sports, but he was an ordinary boy.

His parents couldn't realize that in greed of high quality education they were engraving complexes and insecurities in their child.

A child who always saw people around him better, and as a result he was always taken aback. This was the reason he worked hard on studies, because he found this was the only way to prove him good,. he used to top and for some moments he used to forget his low class,

But his complexes always started again..and he always was ina greed to prove himself better in front of his high profile friends..

and one day he did something so horrendous to prove himself that his whole life took a turn,a complete turn..leaving him in dark shallows.

---------------------------------------------------

Neeraj..u know i visited the red light area last night...

Mayank was sitting on the school roof top with his high profile friends, they all were having alight dose of their drugs, and as usual today again they all were discussing something about which mayank had never heard..

Nakul..hey wow!..u know my father visits , but he never takes me..

Nakul was smelling the white powder in his hands and he closed his eyes...

Neeraj..arey stupid, tujhe kai lagta hai baba mujhe wahan le kar jayen gey..one of my cousins took me

Gaurv..hmmm..chal acha hai..main b is weekend pe jaon ga...ku na sath chalen...we will have loads of fun..

Gaurav's face had mean smile and neeraj and nakul gave a hi-five to each other, and mayank  again felt left out.

He knew what did a red-light area meant but going there was an impossible thought.

Neeraj, Nakul and gaurav belonged to high class families and going to such places was no big deal, they had seen their elders doing this, so for them it was "normal".

Mayank tried to sneak out holding his bag when he was caught..

Neeraj..oye!..kahan ja raha hai?

M..ummm..i need to go to the library..

Nalkul..oh come on yar!..here we are discussing about the hottest prostitutes of the town aur tujhe library jana hai?

GAURAV....chor na nakul..waise bhi he will feel left out, i don't think he had any of that experience

Nakul shifted his concentration from the powder in his hands to mayank..

Nakul...really mayank?..u are a virgin?..

Mayank wanted to jump off the school building..

Neeraj..acha sab choro..mayank beth tu..

He took his hand and he had to sit again..

Neraaj..now let me tell u all  an interesting thing...last night i met man in the red light area, and he was telling me but his rape experiences

Mayank was shocked as hell..RAPE!...

Gaurav..ewww..rape..that is so disgusting....yuck!..

Neeraj..yar he was saying that the fun u get by force in comparable..

Nakul..well this force thingy fascinates me also..

They all were talking about rape so normally.Mayank couldn't understand how to react. He had been with these boys since 4 - 5 years. Such discussions had been going but today they all were going too far..

Neeraj..imagine gaurav..a helpless fish under ur control..

Nakul..exactly..i bet it would be awesome.

He inhaled the powder some more...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Their talks carried on when all four of them after having their dose of drug decide to leave.They wee moving through the corridor,

Mayank was all lost in his thoughts, again he had something lacking, how could he come at the level of these three..this time it was difficult..

but destiny provided him a chance

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

They were walking through the corridor, it was very late, the school was almost empty.

-------------------------------------------------------

They were walking when mayank's eyes caught something..

--------------------------------------------------------------

A girl was sitting alone in a classroom. The uniform was of their school, her hair tied in a pony tail.

Mayank was not able to see her face. it was just her side view, her hair were again and again blocking her view.

Nerraj...nice girl..

Gaurav. neeraj and nakul were staring her white legs, while mayank was in a constant struggle to get a glimpse of her face..

Gaurav..great legs man!..i think hum se ik saal junior hai..

he read the board on the top of the door, which said 10th standard

Gaurav..i wish i could..

Gaurav stopped and all three of them looked at each other. Fascinating things about rape they were talking about, started echoing in their mind.

Mayank was the only one who was engaged in a constant attempt to see her face to look at her face.

Gaurav..per yar, school hai..yahan tu nahi..

This was it!..

This sentence made mayank forget all about girl's face...he saw a chance to prove himself right...All three of them were afraid..but what if he...what if he goes and ..RAPE!..

it had a lot of advantages, he will be the first one to rape..he will not require any money, he will not  have to beg from his parents...he will come equal to them ..he will..

Nakul..chal na mayank..ghr nahi jana?..

Nakul's voice brought him to the world..

M..nahi..

Hi voice was stren..

M..i guess she will be my prey..

He looked at the girl and all three of them also..

Nerraj...dimagh kharab hai?..school hai ye...itna hi soq hai tu raat ko kisi ko sarak se pakr len gey..

M..tumhein dar lag raha hai?..

For the first time mayank felt as if he was getting a higher position in front of them..

Gaurav..mayank u sure?..

M..ofcourse..

His voice conveyed a sense of pride..he looked at the girl..but again her face was not visible

M..she is so beautiful..

and these words came form his heart...how??..he himself didn't knew..but he was sure this was his heart..but he got back to his mind soon..

Neraaj..ok then..jao!..go ahead..

Maynk swallowed lump in his throat and threw his bag away.

M..do romaal chaiyhen..

.Neeraj and nakul handed him and entered the classroom, closing the door, leaving three of them in a state of shock.

The girl was busy writing something, unaware that somebody had entered the classroom..entered her life

Mayank was heading towards her..her hack was facing him..

The girl was now playing with her hair..

Mayank took out a hanker chief from his pocket and tied on his face..and placed his hand over the girl's mouth...teing the other hankerchief on her face..

The girl fell down on the floor,.he held her wrist from his one hand and.used his other hand to make necessary preparations for a rape....what he had been seeing in blue films with his friends..

The girl tried to move but mayank's grip was strong.....her knees over her legs putting mayank's weight on her ..she tried her best but in the end mayank was stronger..suddenly the girl stopped trying.. finally mayank was the first one to become a RAPIST IN HIS GANG..

Mayank looked upwards  and he saw her eyes..

wide opened...silence..terror..hatred..disbelief..tears..

he left her wrists..and the girl closed her eyes..her face still covered by the hanker chief still tied on her face..

Mayank stood up and he realized what he had done..the girl was lying on the floor, he turned his face away..he couldn't look at girl like this..he ran towards the door and realized that his own clothes needed some buttoning up..

he came out of the class room and no one was there..before he could look for his friends, he heard someone walking in the corridor...he ran out of there..straight to his home...

All what was flashing in his mind was...HER EYES..

He reached his home..

He wanted to sleep, he closed his eyes and the thing he saw her eyes..

he sat up in terror..

and this continued even after 8 years..

------------------------------------------------------

Today Mayank Sharma is a successful architect in America..top of the list. he was a perfect person....a person with no faults..but no one knew what he did that day..except him..

every night he used to wake up after seeing those eyes in his dreams and then he had to take sleeping pills..
and today , like every night he was awake..thinking about those eyes..that girl..his mind repeating the question..

M..pata nahi kaun thi?..pata nahi kahan hai?..

firstly i thought i wont be able to read it after reading the first para. i was horrified. i am still horrified.this is like your worst dream coming true. i could see everything and that made me feel worse.i feel like vomiting in disgust of what mayank did.
i guess i've written enough to make you understand how realistic it's been?
Edited by roshneerakhali - 13 years ago
mayank a RAPIST
SHOCKED😲
well he is so depressed  and shameful toward his deed
awesome concept
luved it
add me to ur pm list
Edited by samrocking30 - 13 years ago
wow u started a new ff i love u r ffs a lot but this time the concept is very different  u have shown mayank in diff angle hope mayur will meet soon again
kinza so this was ur dangerous idea???
well as usual m waiting for the nice part of the story! :D :D
bt the way u wrote......... toooo goood  yar!!!!!!!! ufff.... i m still in shock!
plz do continue soon! :)
Edited by mulan. - 13 years ago
whoa mehak... really diffrent concept.... but i can tel that its gonna be another feather in ur cap...
thx for the pm n do pm me wen u update ur next part...

di u continue to surprise us every single time
u have shown maynak in a different angle
update soon
ps:thanks for the pm
OMG KInza.... I cant even Imagine Mayank in this role.. it was like I am sitting in a razor blade and reading this FF... I am so in for reading this FF...