Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

yay maan's kasam broke-200th epi(edited) (Page 4)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Oh God Hima so true...other than that we cant do anything !LOL

But onething for sure as I know though being a showbiz guy bt I feel GC is a very diff person from others....all this I concluded from his interviews (Said this coz some ppl will start saying how I know him so great without knowing him personallyLOL)....anyways....wish you success in meeting him oneday for sure...Smile
He reciprocates with equal warmth to his fans .....this was posted by one gal here in IF that how she met him oneday after he finished Ramayan and how well he interacted with her !

Acting is their profession but apart from that a good human being is a very rare thing seen now a days in showbiz.And I feel he's one of them.

Edited by Rituparnaa - 31 December 2010 at 11:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

yet to watch yaar..........

will see at 11 then comment........

waiting 4 ur comment

Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged

hi dew............SmileSmileSmile

ok me loveddddddddddddd the first scene......it was hilarious...................ROFLROFLROFLROFL
our innocent geet blabbered the whole seduction plan to her swetheart..........n to top it all.she SHOWED HIM THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

maans naughty expressions when he was showing her aage kya hota hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE U MAAN SINGH KHURRANA...............HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

geet chali gayito kya hua...........u continue with ur show...hum hai na dekhne ke liye..................Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

then maan sees the list n smiles.............hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
me totally dead seeing that smile............HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
can someone plz bring me some recovery materials.aka.MSK or his clone................Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

geet cribbing  about MSks attitude.u go girl.............u show him ...............that even u r to-be-mrs-msk.........AngryAngryAngryLOLLOLLOLLOL

geet having confidence in maan............loved it...............that he will return.............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

MSK telling geet.tum to ulta hi karogi na..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Oh God Hima so true...other than that we cant do anything !LOL

But onething for sure as I know though being a showbiz guy bt I feel GC is a very diff person from others....all this I concluded from his interviews (Said this coz some ppl will start saying how I know him so great without knowing him personallyLOL)....anyways....wish you success in meeting him oneday for sure...Smile
He reciprocates with equal warmth to his fans .....this was posted by one gal here in IF that how she met him oneday after he finished Ramayan and how well he interacted with her !

Acting is their profession but apart from that a good human being is a very rare thing seen now a days in showbiz.And I feel he's one of them.

yes Ritu ...&  he is really down to earth guy ... & some don't accept that fact ... misunderstand him .... but we can't say anything to them ... right as they fail to understand some facts ...  

thnks ... hopefully my dream will come true one day ... & i can meet him ...Smile

yes i too read one interview abt 1 old lady who wanted to meet him & how he met the old lady & how happy he felt after meeting her ...

Rituparnaa

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged

@aashluvsmaan

hi dew............SmileSmileSmile

happy new year dear ...

ok me loveddddddddddddd the first scene......it was hilarious...................ROFLROFLROFLROFL
our innocent geet blabbered the whole seduction plan to her swetheart..........n to top it all.she SHOWED HIM THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

exactly ... now tell me who else can do that ... other than our own Mrs. geet maan singh khurana ...

maans naughty expressions when he was showing her aage kya hota hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE U MAAN SINGH KHURRANA...............HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

geet chali gayito kya hua...........u continue with ur show...hum hai na dekhne ke liye..................Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

naughty aash . LOLLOLLOL.. thodi din main . ShockedShocked ..mummy hamare yeh gana jaroor gayegi ... maa da ladli bigad gayi...LOLLOL

then maan sees the list n smiles.............hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
me totally dead seeing that smile............HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
can someone plz bring me some recovery materials.aka.MSK or his clone................Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming there is no recovery dear ... ek baar enter ho gaye ... tho exit ka rastha nahin milega ...same like that ... their is no cure for this bimari & u know wht it is called ..HeartHeartHeartHeart 

geet cribbing  about MSks attitude.u go girl.............u show him ...............that even u r to-be-mrs-msk.........AngryAngryAngryLOLLOLLOLLOL

geet having confidence in maan............loved it...............that he will return.............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yes her confidence on maan is what going to save her from Brij ... Smile

MSK telling geet.tum to ulta hi karogi na..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11LOLLOLLOLLOL
ab tho yeh MSK ki punch line ho gayi hain ... with copy right LOL

Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged

naughty aash . LOLLOLLOL.. thodi din main . ShockedShocked ..mummy hamare yeh gana jaroor gayegi ... maa da ladli bigad gayi...LOLLOL

hehe...........why thode din me yaar.......already the process is complete...............hehe.....
but why only me????????
i only voiced what everyone else what thinking!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
 there is no recovery dear ... ek baar enter ho gaye ... tho exit ka rastha nahin milega ...same like that ... their is no cure for this bimari & u know wht it is called ..HeartHeartHeartHeart 
i kno yaar.we are terminal cases........koi hope nahi hai........LOLLOLLOLLOL 

hmmm..........

yeh aadmi same dialogue ko pachees tareeko me bol ke humara dil jeet lete hai yaar!!!!!!!11

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by misshoshiyapur

i am very happy that he broked his kasamDancingDancingParty

and all maneetians a veryyyyyyyyyyyyy happy new yePartyarHugCool

pooja ... happy new year ... & yes finally kasam broke ... so more maaneet moments ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged

@aashluvsmaan

hehe...........why thode din me yaar.......already the process is complete...............hehe.....
but why only me????????
i only voiced what everyone else what thinking!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

that's Y I said .... hamari mummy .... means everyone in GF who are maan maniacs ... including me LOL

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
 there is no recovery dear ... ek baar enter ho gaye ... tho exit ka rastha nahin milega ...same like that ... their is no cure for this bimari & u know wht it is called ..HeartHeartHeartHeart 
i kno yaar.we are terminal cases........koi hope nahi hai........LOLLOLLOLLOL 

& think abt it we don't even want to come out of this 

hmmm..........

yeh aadmi same dialogue ko pachees tareeko me bol ke humara dil jeet lete hai yaar!!!!!!!11

so true .... no words to say .... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingchk ur post ...

Go to top