Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

yay maan's kasam broke-200th epi(edited) (Page 3)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di did u find out oly today tat our geet is big time tubelite...she always misses... for strday epi... maan was abt to touch her she got up and scolding him...of ruining her plan...and our maan is as usual sexy in his every new avatar... today with the taviz and new shirt...awww will die for him...loved him so much...now ma oly ques..is how come brij knew tat he is going for Maan's wedding..r he just came to finish his job... but dnt expect his both target as bride and groom....

arti dear ... happy birthday dear ... once again ... 

no arti ... i know that reg - tube light ... just mentioned it in the post dear ...

to find an answer for that question i think i made like 10 posts ... but did not get any answer from any one ...

my only option left as per my imagination was ... i wrote in yesterday's post --- he should ahve seen or read about geet & maan's marraige in a newspaper & killed the main chef of sardar caterers & landed in KM ....

luv GC in what ever he wears yaar ... he always looks handsome ...Day Dreaming

U know when i told my younger sister that GC looks really handsome & cute ... wht her expression was... she was laughing at me ... like i have gone mad ...  bcoz till now i never told her that i like any actor ...& regarding any other actor also ...
then i said y r u laughing i am telling u the truth ... i really like him ... she knows that he is younger to me also LOLbut wht to do yaar ... i really like him a lot ...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa--aarthi--

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@divareena

Geet was hilariousLOLLOLshe tells her whole plan to maanLOLLOLLOL (arey geet u once again proved ur own wordsLOL Geet u really are very very bholi bhali ladkiLOL) lool geet you don't the person you are seducing your plan. she is so sweet(i think she is the first & last person on earth ... who tells the story to the person who is going to be seduced ...)

went to seduce maan & told him the whole story LOLnever mind as what u did bought a smile on maan's face Smilethat smile is enough for us Day Dreaming) lool i loved the way maan tried to explain to her on what happens after that. Maan is such a chupa rustam, he was flattered and happy that geet tried to seduce him. LOL(luved the looks he was giving her .... he was very very happy that he was being seduced by her .....)

geet sitting on swing waiting for maan ... but whn he came showing him his taevar ...maan bought sticks to light bonfire for his wifey dear ... par she just walked out ....(kya geet ... u wanted  him to break the promise & at the same time u r not allowing him to break the promise ...  u should have stayed on the swing for a longer time ... then he would have definitely touched u ...LOL) i know than maan would have definately carried her inside. yeh geet bhi naa D'oh(I think we need to go & give her classes every day )

Arey geet ... what did u do ... Y did u say that u will go with him ... if u refused he would have carried u in his arms ... u r real tube light dear ... realized that fact after he left ... forgot that sono graphy day  My point exactly, i think we need to teach geet on how to make maan carry her.LOL(I think we need to go & give her classes every dayLOL )

Mostly FB day .. FB's of Brij with geet & maan  ...

brij enters geet's bedroom to kill her .... thank god maan came to meet her (yayyy maan's kasam broke ... he hugged her ...)i was dancing when he hugged her back. LOL after we know he can never resist geet, so he should just stop trying and accept it. LOL(I was jumping in my couch LOL)

will continue ...

loved today's episode, see my comments in red

happy new year. SmileI agree with you that we need to go and give geet some lessons on romance.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Hima all I can say that Chillax ..........u nt alone in this "he's younger than me issue"....am also with you in the same brigade !LOL

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

maan will take her out of that room ...... under a star lit sky Day Dreaming& romance with her ... give her some courage ... my imagination again ...
i love this...and tmrw is 200th epi... and wishing for some hot romance sequence...like they did for the 100th...if beofre confessing itself we get like tat means then now...the screen is all set to be burnt....

no arti today is the 200th episode ... not tomorrow ... 
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Hima all I can say that Chillax ..........u nt alone in this "he's younger than me issue"....am also with you in the same brigade !LOL

thnks ritu ... now i have company ...Hug 

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
LOL

Haan haan Milke Gham BantengeLOL....will wait Agle Janam.....next birth uno !

dewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
oh i tot it is tmrw di... so Maan broke his kasam on 200th epi...di

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged

LOL

Haan haan Milke Gham BantengeLOL....will wait Agle Janam.....next birth uno !

jaroor baantaengae ukae siva hum aur kar bhi kya sakhthe hain ...hain naa LOL

i will wait for him in all my birth's ... i hope he understands thtLOL

ritu ... kabse line main kadi hun main ... pata nahin humara # kab ayega 

seriously ... u know ritu... till now i never had that urge to meet any actor in my life...not even a movie actor ...

i want to meet GC so badly ... before i die i really want to meet him ... if i see him personally once also i think that memory is really enough for me ... & i will meet him 1 day for sure ... tht is a promise i made to myself ...Smile

Rituparnaa

Go to top