Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: dewdropred

thnks ritu ... now i have company ...πŸ€— 

Haan haan Milke Gham BantengeπŸ˜†....will wait Agle Janam.....next birth uno !
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
oh i tot it is tmrw di... so Maan broke his kasam on 200th epi...di
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

πŸ˜†

Haan haan Milke Gham BantengeπŸ˜†....will wait Agle Janam.....next birth uno !

jaroor baantaengae ukae siva hum aur kar bhi kya sakhthe hain ...hain naa πŸ˜†

i will wait for him in all my birth's ... i hope he understands thtπŸ˜†

ritu ... kabse line main kadi hun main ... pata nahin humara # kab ayega 

seriously ... u know ritu... till now i never had that urge to meet any actor in my life...not even a movie actor ...

i want to meet GC so badly ... before i die i really want to meet him ... if i see him personally once also i think that memory is really enough for me ... & i will meet him 1 day for sure ... tht is a promise i made to myself ...😊
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God Hima so true...other than that we cant do anything !πŸ˜†

But onething for sure as I know though being a showbiz guy bt I feel GC is a very diff person from others....all this I concluded from his interviews (Said this coz some ppl will start saying how I know him so great without knowing him personallyπŸ˜†)....anyways....wish you success in meeting him oneday for sure...😊
He reciprocates with equal warmth to his fans .....this was posted by one gal here in IF that how she met him oneday after he finished Ramayan and how well he interacted with her !

Acting is their profession but apart from that a good human being is a very rare thing seen now a days in showbiz.And I feel he's one of them.
Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

yet to watch yaar..........

will see at 11 then comment........

waiting 4 ur comment
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail

hi dew............😊😊😊

ok me loveddddddddddddd the first scene......it was hilarious...................🀣🀣🀣🀣
our innocent geet blabbered the whole seduction plan to her swetheart..........n to top it all.she SHOWED HIM THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

maans naughty expressions when he was showing her aage kya hota hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳😳😳😳
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE U MAAN SINGH KHURRANA...............❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

geet chali gayito kya hua...........u continue with ur show...hum hai na dekhne ke liye..................😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

then maan sees the list n smiles.............hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
me totally dead seeing that smile............❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
can someone plz bring me some recovery materials.aka.MSK or his clone................😍😍😍😍

geet cribbing  about MSks attitude.u go girl.............u show him ...............that even u r to-be-mrs-msk.........πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

geet having confidence in maan............loved it...............that he will return.............😳😳😳

MSK telling geet.tum to ulta hi karogi na..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Oh God Hima so true...other than that we cant do anything !πŸ˜†

But onething for sure as I know though being a showbiz guy bt I feel GC is a very diff person from others....all this I concluded from his interviews (Said this coz some ppl will start saying how I know him so great without knowing him personallyπŸ˜†)....anyways....wish you success in meeting him oneday for sure...😊
He reciprocates with equal warmth to his fans .....this was posted by one gal here in IF that how she met him oneday after he finished Ramayan and how well he interacted with her !

Acting is their profession but apart from that a good human being is a very rare thing seen now a days in showbiz.And I feel he's one of them.

yes Ritu ...&  he is really down to earth guy ... & some don't accept that fact ... misunderstand him .... but we can't say anything to them ... right as they fail to understand some facts ...  

thnks ... hopefully my dream will come true one day ... & i can meet him ...Smile

yes i too read one interview abt 1 old lady who wanted to meet him & how he met the old lady & how happy he felt after meeting her ...
dewdropred thumbnail

@aashluvsmaan

hi dew............😊😊😊

happy new year dear ...

ok me loveddddddddddddd the first scene......it was hilarious...................🀣🀣🀣🀣
our innocent geet blabbered the whole seduction plan to her swetheart..........n to top it all.she SHOWED HIM THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

exactly ... now tell me who else can do that ... other than our own Mrs. geet maan singh khurana ...

maans naughty expressions when he was showing her aage kya hota hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳😳😳😳
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE U MAAN SINGH KHURRANA...............❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

geet chali gayito kya hua...........u continue with ur show...hum hai na dekhne ke liye..................😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

naughty aash . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. thodi din main . 😲😲 ..mummy hamare yeh gana jaroor gayegi ... maa da ladli bigad gayi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

then maan sees the list n smiles.............hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
me totally dead seeing that smile............❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
can someone plz bring me some recovery materials.aka.MSK or his clone................😍😍😍😍 there is no recovery dear ... ek baar enter ho gaye ... tho exit ka rastha nahin milega ...same like that ... their is no cure for this bimari & u know wht it is called ..❀️❀️❀️❀️ 

geet cribbing  about MSks attitude.u go girl.............u show him ...............that even u r to-be-mrs-msk.........πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

geet having confidence in maan............loved it...............that he will return.............😳😳😳

yes her confidence on maan is what going to save her from Brij ... πŸ˜Š

MSK telling geet.tum to ulta hi karogi na..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ab tho yeh MSK ki punch line ho gayi hain ... with copy right πŸ˜†
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail

naughty aash . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. thodi din main . 😲😲 ..mummy hamare yeh gana jaroor gayegi ... maa da ladli bigad gayi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hehe...........why thode din me yaar.......already the process is complete...............hehe.....
but why only me????????
i only voiced what everyone else what thinking!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😍😍😍😍
 there is no recovery dear ... ek baar enter ho gaye ... tho exit ka rastha nahin milega ...same like that ... their is no cure for this bimari & u know wht it is called ..❀️❀️❀️❀️ 
i kno yaar.we are terminal cases........koi hope nahi hai........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

yes her confidence on maan is what going to save her from Brij ... πŸ˜Š
hmmm..........

ab tho yeh MSK ki punch line ho gayi hain ... with copy right πŸ˜†
yeh aadmi same dialogue ko pachees tareeko me bol ke humara dil jeet lete hai yaar!!!!!!!11
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: misshoshiyapur

i am very happy that he broked his kasamπŸ₯³

and all maneetians a veryyyyyyyyyyyyy happy new yeπŸ₯³arπŸ€—πŸ˜Ž

pooja ... happy new year ... & yes finally kasam broke ... so more maaneet moments ...