Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

yay maan's kasam broke-200th epi(edited)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Friends .... today 200th episode ...

WisH U all A Happy & Prosperous New Year ...have a great year ahead ... PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing
PartyDancing

Geet was hilariousLOLLOLshe tells her whole plan to maanLOLLOLLOL (arey geet u once again proved ur own wordsLOL Geet u really are very very bholi bhali ladkiLOL)
went to seduce maan & told him the whole story LOLnever mind as what u did bought a smile on maan's face Smilethat smile is enough for us Day Dreaming)

geet running away from maan when he was stripping ....LOL(well that was exepcted from her ... so no surprise ...)

Maan worried about his sister .... very natural & geet too supporting maan & enquiring annie about arjun(geet ... very gud ... love ur concern ...  for ur sister - in - law...)

geet sitting on the swing ... missed seeing brij's face in a second Ouch.... (what geet how can u not see him ... oh i can understand ... as u were mad at maan u did not see who was there next to u ...geet if u b like this from tomorrow it will not work ... u need to be more careful as danger is living with u ... but well no prblem ... as at the same time maan ur life is there with u ... so no worries ... he is there to take care of u .... but still dear geet keep ur eyes open ...)

geet sitting on swing waiting for maan ... but whn he came showing him his taevar ...maan bought sticks to light bonfire for his wifey dear ... par she just walked out ....(kya geet ... u wanted  him to break the promise & at the same time u r not allowing him to break the promise ...  u should have stayed on the swing for a longer time ... then he would have definitely touched u ...LOL)

geet sneezing in the officeLOL ... MSK came running towards his jaanLOL ...MSk shooing every one away LOLLOLLOL...telling her to eat icecream ... LOLgeet dear angry on him ... asking him can't u c i cought cold ... coz of u ... & u instead of being worried asking me to eat ice craem .... very bad very bad ...

(but our MSk too has a karara jawab LOLLOL.)coz u always do the opposite ... so if i say ice cream ... u will drink tea ...& not only that ... he was aping geet while she was sneezing LOLLOLLOL

Arey geet ... what did u do ... Y did u say that u will go with him ... if u refused he would have carried u in his arms ... u r real tube light dear ... realized that fact after he left ... forgot that sono graphy day

Mostly FB day .. FB's of Brij with geet & maan  ...

brij enters geet's bedroom to kill her .... thank god maan came to meet her coz of power cut (yayyy maan's kasam broke ... he hugged her ...)(their is a proverb -"muddai laakh bura chahe ... wohi hotha hain jo manjoore khuda hotha hain ...)(means how much ever brij / arjun whom so ever tries to harm maan / geet thy can never do it as god is always with maaneet ...)

will continue ...

Edited by dewdropred - 31 December 2010 at 12:55pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10Maan-ki-diwaniramyaduraiahutaguru-ki-dewaanishalinikanaguvantu12QueenbeePallavizaqxswsubiamanabd_20abina03bhabhaMounchytulip132-eiya-bluedreamz953mausam19sldeepsmgdg_2010LuvScoobyitsmylifebossdrdee142serialwatcher16KyunkiImafanmechantefilleRituparnaa--aarthi--nehara-Priti11-Bul3Fallen Angeljaspreetm2815bobby13rocksRajiniliciousblackb28pickachu

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Hima all I can say is I loved today's epi.....it was a perfect blend of humour,concern,emotions,love,understanding,drama,suspense,action .....oooooooo
thats all........

Maan in that grey shirt with that Taviz........Freaking Hot Hot Hot !Day Dreaming

Edited :
I reall never ever doubted abt the worth of his words as he's man who keeps his words but I just loved his concern n care that since there was a power failure so immdtly he came to the outhouse coz he knows Geet scared of dark n only coz of that Brij falied in attacking her !

Edited by Rituparnaa - 31 December 2010 at 10:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zaqxsw..VeenaGcian..--aarthi--dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged

hi ritu

first of all happy new year dear ...

yes today's episode was gud ... it had every thing ....

i was waiting for that shirt scene since they showed him in sbs / sbb ...

Maan in that grey shirt with that Taviz........Freaking Hot Hot Hot !Day Dreaming --- > Agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Wish You a Very very Very Happy New Year Hima !  
May we have a great time in GF this new year !

dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Geet was hilariousLOLLOLshe tells her whole plan to maanLOLLOLLOL (arey geet u once again proved ur own wordsLOL Geet u really are very very bholi bhali ladkiLOL) lool geet you don't the person you are seducing your plan. she is so sweet

went to seduce maan & told him the whole story LOLnever mind as what u did bought a smile on maan's face Smilethat smile is enough for us Day Dreaming) lool i loved the way maan tried to explain to her on what happens after that. Maan is such a chupa rustam, he was flattered and happy that geet tried to seduce him. LOL

geet running away from maan when he was stripping ....LOL(well that was exepcted from her ... so no surprise ...) don't worry after the wedding, it will be maan running away from geet LOL

Maan worried about his sister .... very natural & geet too supporting maan & enquiring annie about arjun(geet ... very gud ... love ur concern ...  for ur sister - in - law...) that was very sweet.ClapClap

geet sitting on swing waiting for maan ... but whn he came showing him his taevar ...maan bought sticks to light bonfire for his wifey dear ... par she just walked out ....(kya geet ... u wanted  him to break the promise & at the same time u r not allowing him to break the promise ...  u should have stayed on the swing for a longer time ... then he would have definitely touched u ...LOL) i know than maan would have definately carried her inside. yeh geet bhi naa D'oh

Arey geet ... what did u do ... Y did u say that u will go with him ... if u refused he would have carried u in his arms ... u r real tube light dear ... realized that fact after he left ... forgot that sono graphy day  My point exactly, i think we need to teach geet on how to make maan carry her.LOL

Mostly FB day .. FB's of Brij with geet & maan  ...

brij enters geet's bedroom to kill her .... thank god maan came to meet her (yayyy maan's kasam broke ... he hugged her ...)i was dancing when he hugged her back. LOL after we know he can never resist geet, so he should just stop trying and accept it. LOL

will continue ...

loved today's episode, see my comments in green. 

dewdropred

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
maaneet my darling

dewdropred

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
i am very happy that he broked his kasamDancingDancingParty

and all maneetians a veryyyyyyyyyyyyy happy new yePartyarHugCool

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Wish You a Very very Very Happy New Year Hima !  

May we have a great time in GF this new year !

thank u ritu .... &  yes -- hope we all have a great time in GF this year & next year & next year ...

Rituparnaa

Go to top