Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day :31st Dec 2010 (Page 4)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
35 [85.37%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.44%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [7.32%]
1 [2.44%]
1 [2.44%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Ekaloa Groupbie
Ekaloa
Ekaloa

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
I voted for Savita, as I dont think Savita is going to let Manav be harassed, thats why she is there. She went Jaywant to expose him more, after she heard some thing from Demodar. She is angry to Arachana, but I dont think she will let them through Manav under the bus. I dont expect CV to potray Savita in that way, I have hope Savita will save Manav and Arachana and finally reconcile and take them home.

Ipsi_Sushant Goldie
Ipsi_Sushant
Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Ouch
Originally posted by divyasweety

Voted fr ArMaNDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i feel tht savita vll take them to her house ftr thisConfusednd now itz the time fr archu 2 bear insultsDeadOuch

Happy new year frndzzPartyDancing
 TOTALLY  AGREE   WITH  YOU.........ITS  LOOK  LIKE  SAVITA  TAKE  HOME  ARMAAN,THATS  WHY  SHE  IS  THEROuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SushitaLover-Tanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
ArMan, loved their scene in the beginning. I am glad Manav has such a good boss, ArMan got to spend some time together and had a cute scene. I also loved the scene where they completely ignored Jaywant and only had eyes for each other

-SushitaLover-Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

My million $ Q is why are ArMan staying for the party...Did they not get insulted enough yesterday that they  want more....I am Shocked  They need to remove themselves away as they know besides SulMan everyone in that house is against them...

I asked  the same question .They are now so used to taking insults , it's terrible .Manav thinks that he should be taking these insults as Archan also got insuted by his mother so bad but it is Archu who should take her husband's hand and just walk out of this dreadful party ...

LuvSSeverDabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ekaloa

I voted for Savita, as I dont think Savita is going to let Manav be harassed, thats why she is there. She went Jaywant to expose him more, after she heard some thing from Demodar. She is angry to Arachana, but I dont think she will let them through Manav under the bus. I dont expect CV to potray Savita in that way, I have hope Savita will save Manav and Arachana and finally reconcile and take them home.

If it happens then that would be great .Savita knows that something big is getting planned by jaywant .After the tamasha she will know that the big drama was to insultManav .She should get up and expose Jaywant

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
To all my sweet friends on this forum,
Wish you a very very happy new year. May God grant you whatever you seek. Loads of happiness, health, peace and prosperity.

Haven't seen the episode yet. Will vote later.

My wish for the new year is that ARMAN cut-off ties with all those who cant see them happy together, which includes SAVITA. I wish they would simply move out and make a life on their own.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10LuvSSeverTanyazDabulls23

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Voted for ArMan
Loved ArMan scene, Archu was so excited to give Dabba, Manav was equally excited seeing Archu thereDay Dreaming
I loved when Manav and Archana gave khadoos look to JaywantEvil Smile
Yassir bhai dont want his workers to work how nice LOL 

LuvSSeverTanyaz

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Let  TDH & Manju think Savita will join their gang against ArMan but they don't have a clue Savita may hate Archu but loves Mannu and will not let anyone insult or hurt him....She will be the one who will the reason for the plan to back fire...Trust me...

Hi Varsha,  I was thinking of this aswell.

Now seems like the insult may be diverted towards Manju.......as TDH said to Manju not to hurt Archana in any way but okay to insult Manav.........Savita will insult Archana but not Manav.......

Savita will not leave the scene with dum between her legs..........she will fight tooth and nail for her son Manav.  In the end, Manju will be trapped.

Also, I don't understand the hangama created by Vinod.....so useless and did not make any sense to the effect.
I have no respect for Dharmesh.  He is verbally announcing how shareef and good asoool wala he is, more now than he did before.  He is such a duffer, could he not connect that Manav might know something at least about his "son" and to keep a low profile with Manav. 
I have no respect for Varsha.....she openly insults her husband....she does not even know what Satish likes and dislikes.  Her common sense is no where around her.  Satish is too good for her.  I hope Satish fixes her up for good.
In this K's family,
Vinod is useless, listens to his evil wife without using his brain
Varsha is so useless, speaks garbage and breaks relations left and right
Vaishali is so innocent, her husband has inflated ego and has dark secrets
Archana is caring, loving and has a heart of gold, her husband is also caring, loving, giving and has a heart of gold.  Really, their love is very pavitra for themselves and people around them.

LuvSSeverDabulls23

Go to top