Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

A Thought about Karan & Dia! (Page 2)

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@TM wen 2day they showed jhanvi & karan then i rembd this topic & was thinking that ur prediction abt them is cuming true.
but wen suddnely jhanavi calls karan "bhai" then i was like ShockedShockedShocked and thought that they may not show it oderwise Karan's truth cum out in front of whole world & it"ll embarass him. so its not going 2 happen & i think jhanvi"ll b wid BP's son!!!!
Yeah!Even I noticed itConfusedThough I excepted the CVs to pair up those two,I'm happy that did not happenSmileSmile
Sahil Anand was supposed to play the role of Adi but looks like they are planning to pair that guy with JanviConfusedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saaki--tiny15

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

@TM wen 2day they showed jhanvi & karan then i rembd this topic & was thinking that ur prediction abt them is cuming true.
but wen suddnely jhanavi calls karan "bhai" then i was like ShockedShockedShocked and thought that they may not show it oderwise Karan's truth cum out in front of whole world & it"ll embarass him. so its not going 2 happen & i think jhanvi"ll b wid BP's son!!!!
Yeah!Even I noticed itConfusedThough I excepted the CVs to pair up those two,I'm happy that did not happenSmileSmile
Sahil Anand was supposed to play the role of Adi but looks like they are planning to pair that guy with JanviConfusedLOL

Well,it was not sahil anand ........Some new guy........But,he looked quite handsome....EmbarrassedBig smile........Doesnot he........?

Ahem,Ahem......Anyways.......WinkLOL........I dont think Adi will be paired with Janvi yaar........
Common,he becomes Janvi's cousine & it so not happening............LOLLOLLOL........
So,its either BP's son for Janvi or Dia may end up with BP's son & someone else for Janvi........

Waise I am disappointed.......I wanted Karan-JAnvi..........& She suddenly called him "Bhaayi"......ShockedLOLLOLLOL..........
Waise Karan-Janvi interaction was very cute........Loved it........
I actually found them very cute.........Anyways.......I think I should give this idea up now.........Very bad cvs.........LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthi

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Saaki--

Originally posted by laado_007

Well,it was not sahil anand ........Some new guy........But,he looked quite handsome....EmbarrassedBig smile........Doesnot he........?

Ahem,Ahem......Anyways.......WinkLOL........I dont think Adi will be paired with Janvi yaar........
Common,he becomes Janvi's cousine & it so not happening............LOLLOLLOL........
So,its either BP's son for Janvi or Dia may end up with BP's son & someone else for Janvi........

Waise I am disappointed.......I wanted Karan-JAnvi..........& She suddenly called him "Bhaayi"......ShockedLOLLOLLOL..........
Waise Karan-Janvi interaction was very cute........Loved it........
I actually found them very cute.........Anyways.......I think I should give this idea up now.........Very bad cvs.........LOLLOLLOL

How can they pair Jhanvi and AdiShockedThey are bro and sisShocked
Adi is played by the guy who was Arjun's friend in KMH season1

--Saaki--

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
@ Laado : Actually I thought you referred to Sahil thinking him Adi.......So,I responded like that............

May be you are rt da............
I think Sahil will be paired against Janvi........But,I hope he is not BP's son........
He doesnot seem that "Hatta-Katta" to play negative roles..........

I have heard of the guy who played "Dev" will be seen in NAIDL........
If this is true,then I think he would make perfect as BP's son as well as fit to negative role & will have superb chemistry with our Lovely Dia...............

Edited by --Saaki-- - 07 January 2011 at 6:34am

Damyanthi

reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
VVVVVVVV NYC POST. I AGREE. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ CV'S THEY WILL LUK  WONDERFUL WITH EACH OTHER.

Go to top