Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: --Saaki--

Well,it was not sahil anand ........Some new guy........But,he looked quite handsome....πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ........Doesnot he........?

Ahem,Ahem......Anyways.......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†........I dont think Adi will be paired with Janvi yaar........
Common,he becomes Janvi's cousine & it so not happening............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........
So,its either BP's son for Janvi or Dia may end up with BP's son & someone else for Janvi........

Waise I am disappointed.......I wanted Karan-JAnvi..........& She suddenly called him "Bhaayi"......πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........
Waise Karan-Janvi interaction was very cute........Loved it........
I actually found them very cute.........Anyways.......I think I should give this idea up now.........Very bad cvs.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How can they pair Jhanvi and Adi😲They are bro and sis😲
Adi is played by the guy who was Arjun's friend in KMH season1
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Laado : Actually I thought you referred to Sahil thinking him Adi.......So,I responded like that............

May be you are rt da............
I think Sahil will be paired against Janvi........But,I hope he is not BP's son........
He doesnot seem that "Hatta-Katta" to play negative roles..........

I have heard of the guy who played "Dev" will be seen in NAIDL........
If this is true,then I think he would make perfect as BP's son as well as fit to negative role & will have superb chemistry with our Lovely Dia...............
Edited by --Saaki-- - 13 years ago
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
VVVVVVVV NYC POST. I AGREE. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ CV'S THEY WILL LUK  WONDERFUL WITH EACH OTHER.