Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

A Thought about Karan & Dia!

Jhinka_Roy Senior Member
Jhinka_Roy
Jhinka_Roy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Confused
I know they were brought up as brother and sister,Confused and are believed to be half-siblings as the Sangwans assume Raghav to be Karan's biological father....

But in the narrative reality, they are not even blood-related! I somehow find it similar to the helpless bond between Dheeraj and Jhumar  and it was after Jhumar's death I sort of distanced myself from this inconsistent show Dead

Dia'll be provided a hero soon, and Karan most probably will remain a side character for the time being but probably its only me (on the basis of the fact that Karan is not a Sangwan by blood) who thinks that Karan should have been the hero for Dia. Ouch

I think I have to stop this line of thinking in the case of hindi serials..... where its considered crime to marry just because both of you belong to the same gotra even though you're not blood-related ShockedConfused

P.S. please refrain from posting comments like ''ewww, it's incest!'' If it was really something like that, I wouldn't even think of them together that way because it would be simply gross.Dead 

Edited by Jhinkaroy - 02 January 2011 at 3:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reena544

sarah1024 IF-Rockerz
sarah1024
sarah1024

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Actually, the Sangwans know that Karan is not Raghav's son. The truth came out a few months before the leap, I think. Whether Karan knows that himself hasn't been revealed as of yet.

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Hi ....I have stopped watching the show .so don't know what is present condition

As per our religion  its not possible ..even though karan is not sanghwan blood but he is santosh's son and santosh is married to jogi who is in turn uncle of Dia . so karan is brother of dia ..& can't marry her ..

I know c.v's are not going to show some thing like this ..if they would have gutts to show same gotra marriage ..then they would not have killed Jhumer..unnecessaryOuch

And if its possible then its better that Dia should marry some one else ...so that she will get rid of this hell ..yaha rahegi toh Ammaji ko sahana padega Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12tiny15

manny136 IF-Rockerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
what about jhanvi and karan falling for each other and then the truth about who jhanvi is can come out, she didn't grow up with her sister or her cousins so it wouldn't be ewww like it could be for dia and karan and then maybe then santosh might decide to reveal the truth so karan can marry the girl he loves. that would be a better storyline and get two big secrets/truth out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saaki--

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
though both r not blood relatives but acc. 2 our religion it doesn't really luk nice!! bcoz whom dia is calling bro & tieing rakhi 2 him from the childhood suddenly hes considered as wud-b hubby won't go wid viewers.
though i've 1 e.g from our scriptures where a woman married the prsn whom she'd raised & it was & is not considered as immoral. he was lord krishna's son Pradyumana whose wife was rati in her previous birth & at that time he was Kamdev who got reduced 2 ashes by Lord Shiva's 3rd eye 4 breaking his "tapasya"!! and then rati asked 4giveness from Lord he told her that his husband"ll take birth as lord Krishna's son. and then rati in disguise of mayawati came 2 the demon bcoz she wanted kamdev's rebirth.  wen demon sambara stole him at the age of 6 days 2 throw in the sea but there he got in a big fish's stomach & that fish was brought 2 demon's palace & he survive . then narad muni came told rati/mayawati abt pradyumana's rebirth!!
--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manny136

what about jhanvi and karan falling for each other and then the truth about who jhanvi is can come out, she didn't grow up with her sister or her cousins so it wouldn't be ewww like it could be for dia and karan and then maybe then santosh might decide to reveal the truth so karan can marry the girl he loves. that would be a better storyline and get two big secrets/truth out.

My thoughts are same........................Smile

Somehow,I think this is gonna happen...........
Dia & Karan ,not possible........Dia already considers Karan as her Bro...Even though they both get to know that Karan doesnot belong to Sanghvans,their relationship wont change & will remain as BRo-Sis..............

But,Karan-Janvi is possible & I am actually feeling that Karan will be paired with Janvi..........
If this happens,then Janvi may come to Ammaji's house as "Bahu" in the future........to give good fight to her just like Sia............WinkBig smile............What say???????????

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

Jhinkaroy,

I dont think a connection between Dia and Karan is possible.Both Karan and Dia think of eachother as bro and sis and Dia even calls him bhaiya.So they have been brought up that way.Karan would be her adopted brother and so I'm not in favour of it.
I personally think Dia'll get married to BP's son because BP&co can only torture Dia and not JanviDead
But there could be a connection between Janvi and Karan though........Confused
I know its illogical but its not wrongConfused
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
@TM wen 2day they showed jhanvi & karan then i rembd this topic & was thinking that ur prediction abt them is cuming true.
but wen suddnely jhanavi calls karan "bhai" then i was like ShockedShockedShocked and thought that they may not show it oderwise Karan's truth cum out in front of whole world & it"ll embarass him. so its not going 2 happen & i think jhanvi"ll b wid BP's son!!!!

Go to top