India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

The return of the HERO.........

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged

He will return to his patilwadi................he is the ruler who rules not only ratna giri but our hearts as well...................our DUTTA who survived plane crash...........an accident.............can never leave us thru this cheap traps of KALAWAti.........HE is the one we love..............so guys leave ur negativities.......  

.......I WAS so emotional wen NAKU tied the knot and he gave his hand.............he looked lyk a obedient child..............awwwwwwwwwwwww.............and the way he held NAKU wen she touched his feet,.............ohhhhhhhhhh god.............all this made my heart heavy...............upar se jaldi ghar wapas ana......naku ka vrath thodne k liye............... all this made me belief that sumthing drastiic gonna take place............

..but nooooooooo how can we forget............its about how LOVE IS everything in this world............and how faith can do wonders......... thats what lyf is all about.................so have faith in BAPPA .............AND ENJOY THE NEW YEAR EVE....................

"Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe. It is not enough that a thing be possible for it to be believed.
Faith makes all things possible'. love makes all things easy.A miracle is an event which creates faith. Frauds deceive. An event which creates faith does not deceive; therefore it is not a fraud, but a miracle."
our PATIL SAAB WILL RETURN WITH A BANGGGGGGGGGG...............  

Edited by triasha - 31 December 2010 at 9:10am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17fairy_naazdikuloloKavitaDRVampgirlAmber10mitturajudesisisterschitrakshgeetshruti10augustshally_mChaudhrytm-sourire-bfunofbb123mussy.jamshed-bharti--Srushti-meghapartiSanely_Insane

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
So I had this crazy vision/idea that the CV's will show Dutta's re-entry right when Naku is about to faint cuz of her vrath and he is going to come just in time to hold/save her...lol even though this is so not happening but I am sure they have a better idea.....and I really hope it's worth the wait Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255mussy.jamshed-bharti-

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by triasha

He will return to his patilwadi................he is the ruler who rules not only ratna giri but our hearts as well...................our DUTTA who survived plane crash...........an accident.............can never leave us thru this cheap traps of KALAWAti.........HE is the one we love..............so guys leave ur negativities.......  

.......I WAS so emotional wen NAKU tied the knot and he gave his hand.............he looked lyk a obedient child..............awwwwwwwwwwwww.............and the way he held NAKU wen she touched his feet,.............ohhhhhhhhhh god.............all this made my heart heavy...............upar se jaldi ghar wapas ana......naku ka vrath thodne k liye............... all this made me belief that sumthing drastiic gonna take place............

..but nooooooooo how can we forget............its about how LOVE IS everything in this world............and how faith can do wonders......... thats what lyf is all about.................so have faith in BAPPA .............AND ENJOY THE NEW YEAR EVE....................

"Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe. It is not enough that a thing be possible for it to be believed.
Faith makes all things possible'. love makes all things easy.A miracle is an event which creates faith. Frauds deceive. An event which creates faith does not deceive; therefore it is not a fraud, but a miracle."
our PATIL SAAB WILL RETURN WITH A BANGGGGGGGGGG...............  

Love the quote you have put in there....every word is so true !! Nice smileys LOL :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255mussy.jamshed

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
TRiasha Ur post make my new year more beautifu <3
faith n love what one could ask more :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
im just a lil worried about that bomb!!! i cannot wait to see the CVs have in store for us this new year

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top