Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

No one noticed Rajkumari Maithali! (Page 5)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by chakku

yup..........even i was thinking d same.....
moreover d potrait was right infront of dem nd not even in sum corner!!!
nd one more thing....if kabir has already been to d fort den did he never notice d potrait before????Ouch
if d cv's wanted to show such a thing den dey shud have kept d potrait in sum secret place rather than in open.......DeadDead

they were in a hurry and messed up with the timing to show the portrait then realized their mistake and had to blur it ROFL
thank god they realised deir mistake soon nd blurred it.........i jst hope dat d potrait is kept in sum secret place nd not infront of d main door nd d visitors acting like fools not even noticing itLOLLOLLOL

LOL

but do they think viewers are fools and would either not notice or just let them go with such bloopers? Wacko

atleast the editing team could have deleted the scene where Dan walked by the portrait, maybe then we won't have paid much attention to a part of the screen being blurred! LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyieBefikre

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
This is what i was thinking exactly. On the 30th dec episode, danish was nearly in front of the portrait of Maithili.And no one else looked at it. I actually thought pia would be surprised to see maithali resembling her face.But again the cv's .
niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

the portrait is only there for piya to see..no one else..
when other ppl are around..its blurred..bt wen piya will be there..it will be crystal clear...LOL

lols!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Nandini_09 Newbie
Nandini_09
Nandini_09

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

Some idle thoughts...

They showed the year as 1872 or so.....was paper/paint available during this era?? 

How is it possible that you have a photo of Rajkumari & Abhay
available in the internet?  Especially when the Raichand's are so protective about their breed & bend on being so mysterious....

Why is there a tombstone of Maithali? Isn't she an Hindu princess? 

LOLLOLLOL Point!!!LOLLOLLOL
Nandini_09 Newbie
Nandini_09
Nandini_09

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niru273

Originally posted by kiranni

the portrait is only there for piya to see..no one else..
when other ppl are around..its blurred..bt wen piya will be there..it will be crystal clear...LOL

lols!!!LOL

My sis said d same thing! LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index