Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

No one noticed Rajkumari Maithali! (Page 4)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

Originally posted by dkmystery

after watching all shows we have become quite experienced, isn't it? LOL
maybe they gave it a shot, by showing those 'headlights', and when they saw that we expect the wolves to be a bit more real, the eyes too disappeared LOL
those eyes reminded me of the horror shows I used to see as a kid, now times have changed and the level of even Indian shows need to be raised!
n yeah, hope ekta, for a change, doesn't ruin this show!
lol..so true...i too hope ekta doesn't ruin the show..let's keep fingers crossed..no more mellow drama like preganacy..lol...i know..those eyes cracked me up too..LOL

really yar, fingers of hands n legs both crossed
hoping that if and when Abhay n Pia get married, Pia n Haseena don't start with the saas-bahu drama ROFL then, Maithili coming with her kid claiming it to be Abhay's child, etc etc LOL

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

hoping that if and when Abhay n Pia get married, Pia n Haseena don't start with the saas-bahu drama ROFL then, Maithili coming with her kid claiming it to be Abhay's child, etc etc LOL

ha ha ha ha...tht would give me heart attack seriously...tht too a sever one..lol..LOL..tht would be the extreme yaar..hope tht never happens..in this show..creatives can bring soo many nice and interesting twists and turns..since it's supernatural show..let's hope it doesn't come to tht..tht was a good one though....really cracked me up..ROFL..bichara abahy stuck between two women...tht too idhar toh face bhi same hai..identify karna mushkil ho jaayega...LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

ha ha ha ha...tht would give me heart attack seriously...tht too a sever one..lol..LOL..tht would be the extreme yaar..hope tht never happens..in this show..creatives can bring soo many nice and interesting twists and turns..since it's supernatural show..let's hope it doesn't come to tht..tht was a good one though....really cracked me up..ROFL..bichara abahy stuck between two women...tht too idhar toh face bhi same hai..identify karna mushkil ho jaayega...LOL

LOL I think all sane people would get a heart attack if this happens!! and so true about the scope in such a show...
and hahahaha... about what u wrote of 2 women but same face, koi option hi nahi hai, dono ka face jo same hai ROFL bechara Abhay LOL
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by armaanlover_7

May be there is no portrait of Maithali available.The only one is with Abhay.Tongue

The portrait is available, they showed it yesterday...

yes, yesterday Danish passed by her portrait, so it is in the mansion.
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

Originally posted by armaanlover_7

May be there is no portrait of Maithali available.The only one is with Abhay.Tongue

The portrait is available, they showed it yesterday...

yes, yesterday Danish passed by her portrait, so it is in the mansion.

but then he did some magic on it later, n now it is blurred LOL
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
yup..........even i was thinking d same.....
moreover d potrait was right infront of dem nd not even in sum corner!!!
nd one more thing....if kabir has already been to d fort den did he never notice d potrait before????ConfusedConfusedConfusedOuchOuch
if d cv's wanted to show such a thing den dey shud have kept d potrait in sum secret place rather than in open.......DeadDead

Edited by chakku - 31 December 2010 at 11:54pm
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

nd one more thing....if kabir has already been to d fort den did he never notice d potrait before????Ouch
if d cv's wanted to show such a thing den dey shud have kept d potrait in sum secret place rather than in open.......DeadDead

they were in a hurry and messed up with the timing to show the portrait then realized their mistake and had to blur it ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chakku

nd one more thing....if kabir has already been to d fort den did he never notice d potrait before????Ouch

they were in a hurry and messed up with the timing to show the portrait then realized their mistake and had to blur it ROFL
thank god they realised deir mistake soon nd blurred it.........i jst hope dat d potrait is kept in sum secret place nd not infront of d main door nd d visitors acting like fools not even noticing itLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index