Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

No one noticed Rajkumari Maithali! (Page 3)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by armaanlover_7

May be there is no portrait of Maithali available.The only one is with Abhay.Tongue

The portrait is available, they showed it yesterday...
and today they blurred the picture.LOL

wahi, spooky portrait with photoshop qualities embedded in it LOL

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

thank u thank u Big smile
oh, I haven't seen the promo, but if she googles the name, then didn't she see the portrait in the fort?
n yeah, Sunday can be dedicated to movies, from monday we are back to our vampires LOL
but with Ekta, we can not be sure of not having filler epi. Ouch
yaa..she sees the portrait ..tht's why she gets curious and connects the dot as you said..then she googles her..ya..i do the same thing..vaise bhi abhi vacation chal raha hai..sunday is movie time..and mon-sat..vampires..LOL..those filler epis are such disappintment..Ouch too much expectations from this show..i hope they don't drag this track from long time...i want piya to know the truth asap..

oh ok! now I got it thanks Smile

I know, after a filler, one gets a nice precap and we forgive these people LOL

sometimes, I feel that this show shouldn't have been a daily show, so that the team of PYEK would get time to brush up the effects, the actors would get time to rest and even the show could go on for a long time. But then I remember that Ekta is an expert in dragging, so no worries LOL
monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged

sometimes, I feel that this show shouldn't have been a daily show, so that the team of PYEK would get time to brush up the effects, the actors would get time to rest and even the show could go on for a long time. But then I remember that Ekta is an expert in dragging, so no worries LOL
ha ha..tht's soo true..i also got soo excited with tht abhiya moon scenes..and forgot monday-tuesday disappoinments..lol..
i agree with you on tht...they would get more time for special effects on the show...thts why werewolves bhi nahin dikhate..tht eye copy paste was quite funny to me..bt i am glad that they are taking more time with the wolves..so they can have effects..true..if the dragging is included then better be daily show..lol..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

ha ha..tht's soo true..i also got soo excited with tht abhiya moon scenes..and forgot monday-tuesday disappoinments..lol..
i agree with you on tht...they would get more time for special effects on the show...thts why werewolves bhi nahin dikhate..tht eye copy paste was quite funny to me..bt i am glad that they are taking more time with the wolves..so they can have effects..true..if the dragging is included then better be daily show..lol..

after watching all shows we have become quite experienced, isn't it? LOL
maybe they gave it a shot, by showing those 'headlights', and when they saw that we expect the wolves to be a bit more real, the eyes too disappeared LOL
those eyes reminded me of the horror shows I used to see as a kid, now times have changed and the level of even Indian shows need to be raised!
n yeah, hope ekta, for a change, doesn't ruin this show!
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Forget the portrait, why didn't the caretaker notice the resemblence between Maithili and Pia?? Hail Balaji! Ekta Maiyya ki JaiLOL 
ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Some idle thoughts...

They showed the year as 1872 or so.....was paper/paint available during this era?? 

How is it possible that you have a photo of Rajkumari & Abhay
available in the internet?  Especially when the Raichand's are so protective about their breed & bend on being so mysterious....

Why is there a tombstone of Maithali? Isn't she an Hindu princess? 
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

Some idle thoughts...

They showed the year as 1872 or so.....was paper/paint available during this era?? 

How is it possible that you have a photo of Rajkumari & Abhay
available in the internet?  Especially when the Raichand's are so protective about their breed & bend on being so mysterious....

Why is there a tombstone of Maithali? Isn't she an Hindu princess? 

LOL ok, even if somehow someone painted the pic( i haven't seen the promo yet), someone was interested enough to post it on the net
Tombstone, encryption being in English, and their dresses as if they r from US...

hope all of this justified in the coming episodes!!
monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged

after watching all shows we have become quite experienced, isn't it? LOL
maybe they gave it a shot, by showing those 'headlights', and when they saw that we expect the wolves to be a bit more real, the eyes too disappeared LOL
those eyes reminded me of the horror shows I used to see as a kid, now times have changed and the level of even Indian shows need to be raised!
n yeah, hope ekta, for a change, doesn't ruin this show!
lol..so true...i too hope ekta doesn't ruin the show..let's keep fingers crossed..no more mellow drama like preganacy..lol...i know..those eyes cracked me up too..LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index