Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

No one noticed Rajkumari Maithali! (Page 2)

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by kiranni

the portrait is only there for piya to see..no one else..
when other ppl are around..its blurred..bt wen piya will be there..it will be crystal clear...LOL

gud one LOL
the CVs were in a hurry to show us that Maithili had a connection, it would have been better if they wouldn't have shown it yesterday...
agreed!!! 
tht would have given us thrill as well...i am sure even danish won't see the portrait even if vo puri haweli main ghumega..lol...(danish and piya hide and seek khelenge na) only piya can see the portrait ROFL

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged

when other ppl are around..its blurred..bt wen piya will be there..it will be crystal clear...LOL

gud one LOL
the CVs were in a hurry to show us that Maithili had a connection, it would have been better if they wouldn't have shown it yesterday...
agreed!!! 
tht would have given us thrill as well...i am sure even danish won't see the portrait even if vo puri haweli main ghumega..lol...(danish and piya hide and seek khelenge na) only piya can see the portrait ROFL

exactly! we wouldn't have know about the connection, the guide would tell the name, we would be like Shocked, atleast the guys in the group would have expressed their wish to see the pic of the princess, guide would say something n then later on Pia would c the portrait in some corner...

that's the power of the portrait, no one will be able to c it other than Pia ROFL a spooky portrait, I must say LOL LOL LOL

monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged

gud one LOL
agreed!!! 

exactly! we wouldn't have know about the connection, the guide would tell the name, we would be like Shocked, atleast the guys in the group would have expressed their wish to see the pic of the princess, guide would say something n then later on Pia would c the portrait in some corner...

that's the power of the portrait, no one will be able to c it other than Pia ROFL a spooky portrait, I must say LOL LOL LOL

ROFL spooky portrait..i like tht..LOL..let's see wat's piya's reaction wen she sees the portrait...
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged

gud one LOL
agreed!!! 

ROFL spooky portrait..i like tht..LOL..let's see wat's piya's reaction wen she sees the portrait...

Embarrassed LOL
spooky portrait with photoshop effects embedded in it LOL

once Pia spots it, I think she should be able to connect the dots, Abhay Maithili, Abhay alive all these years... thank goodness, we have the show 6 days and have to only pass Sunday in between Smile
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Embarrassed LOL

once Pia spots it, I think she should be able to connect the dots, Abhay Maithili, Abhay alive all these years... thank goodness, we have the show 6 days and have to only pass Sunday in between Smile

i completely agree with you..
photoshop effects..LOL
according to the promo..piya googles maithli pandher..and sees abhay maithali pictures and gets the articles related to maithali..so hopefully truth will be out soon Smile..i know..thank god we only have sunday to pass...i hope no more filler episodes..
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Embarrassed LOL

i completely agree with you..
photoshop effects..LOL
according to the promo..piya googles maithli pandher..and sees abhay maithali pictures and gets the articles related to maithali..so hopefully truth will be out soon Smile..i know..thank god we only have sunday to pass...i hope no more filler episodes..

thank u thank u Big smile
oh, I haven't seen the promo, but if she googles the name, then didn't she see the portrait in the fort?
n yeah, Sunday can be dedicated to movies, from monday we are back to our vampires LOL
but with Ekta, we can not be sure of not having filler epi. Ouch
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by armaanlover_7

May be there is no portrait of Maithali available.The only one is with Abhay.Tongue

The portrait is available, they showed it yesterday...
and today they blurred the picture.LOL
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged

thank u thank u Big smile
oh, I haven't seen the promo, but if she googles the name, then didn't she see the portrait in the fort?
n yeah, Sunday can be dedicated to movies, from monday we are back to our vampires LOL
but with Ekta, we can not be sure of not having filler epi. Ouch
yaa..she sees the portrait ..tht's why she gets curious and connects the dot as you said..then she googles her..ya..i do the same thing..vaise bhi abhi vacation chal raha hai..sunday is movie time..and mon-sat..vampires..LOL..those filler epis are such disappintment..Ouch too much expectations from this show..i hope they don't drag this track from long time...i want piya to know the truth asap..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index