No one noticed Rajkumari Maithali!

Nandini_09 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys m really confused! 😕  Everyone went to the kila only bcoz they wanted to know more abt it, right? So then y din the guide show them the portrait of the Princess when he was telling them abt her.....her beauty, her sacrifice etc..?? After all she was the Princess! ðŸ˜‰

Also, no one else noticed the portrait!! ðŸ˜† Is everyone waiting for Piya to point it out first?? 

Edited by Nandini_09 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armaanlover_7 thumbnail
May be there is no portrait of Maithali available.The only one is with Abhay.😛
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nandini_09

Hey guys m really confused! 😕  Everyone went to the kila only bcoz they wanted to know more abt it, right? So then y din the guide show them the portrait of the Princess when he was telling them abt her.....her beauty, her sacrifice etc..?? After all she was the Princess! ðŸ˜‰

Also, no one else noticed the portrait!! ðŸ˜† Is everyone waiting for Piya to point it out first?? 

egg-jacktly! 😆
if others would have seen the pic, they would scream, are ye to Pia hai
n then Pia wouldn't have got the chance to be left alone and hence left behind with Danish 😆

or maybe Dan has already seen the portrait, knows the history n removed it!
Nandini_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

egg-jacktly! 😆
if others would have seen the pic, they would scream, are ye to Pia hai
n then Pia wouldn't have got the chance to be left alone and hence left behind with Danish 😆

or maybe Dan has already seen the portrait, knows the history n removed it!

But it was there! I saw it! They had blurred that section today....unlike yesterday!😆
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandini_09

But it was there! I saw it! They had blurred that section today....unlike yesterday!😆

are ha!!! gud observation, I was wondering why tht part of the screen was blurry, then I forgot 😆

so again it was Danish the super geek, he somehow blurred the portrait 🤣
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: armaanlover_7

May be there is no portrait of Maithali available.The only one is with Abhay.😛

The portrait is available, they showed it yesterday...
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the portrait is only there for piya to see..no one else..
when other ppl are around..its blurred..bt wen piya will be there..it will be crystal clear...😆
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranni

the portrait is only there for piya to see..no one else..

when other ppl are around..its blurred..bt wen piya will be there..it will be crystal clear...😆

gud one 😆
the CVs were in a hurry to show us that Maithili had a connection, it would have been better if they wouldn't have shown it yesterday...
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

gud one 😆
the CVs were in a hurry to show us that Maithili had a connection, it would have been better if they wouldn't have shown it yesterday...

agreed!!! 
tht would have given us thrill as well...i am sure even danish won't see the portrait even if vo puri haweli main ghumega..lol...(danish and piya hide and seek khelenge na) only piya can see the portrait ðŸ¤£
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranni

agreed!!! 
tht would have given us thrill as well...i am sure even danish won't see the portrait even if vo puri haweli main ghumega..lol...(danish and piya hide and seek khelenge na) only piya can see the portrait ðŸ¤£

exactly! we wouldn't have know about the connection, the guide would tell the name, we would be like 😲, atleast the guys in the group would have expressed their wish to see the pic of the princess, guide would say something n then later on Pia would c the portrait in some corner...

that's the power of the portrait, no one will be able to c it other than Pia 🤣 a spooky portrait, I must say 😆 😆 😆