India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Reason Sam got evicted (Page 2)

FavFav Newbie
FavFav
FavFav

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Very valid point!!! And good chance that happened.

But also lets not forget that Khali has a great fan following and calling him langda etc must not have gone down well with them... We might not know much about Khali as we are more into movies and serials...but the fact remains that he has made a mark for himself internationally which is not a small thing.... I just watched the 29th Episode and I am sorry Khali was right  that - When Samir said something about Khali, and Kali saw that, Khali never said or mocked Samir on it. 
But when Khali had something averse to say about Samir. Samir could not digest it..... Good on Samir to say sorry.... but you cant hurt someone and then think sorry is going to mend it. 
I always wanted one of these to be the winner- Shweta, Samir and Ashmit. 
But after Sam's behaviour in the last couple of days - I wished it is Shweta, Ashmit and Khali. And glad to see it coming true.

I would LOVE for Dolly to be out next!!!! Then the 3 deserving people are in the finale Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kprerna4rishav

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Would like to go with ur reason. Its true. I delibrately dint vote for shweta, i already knew if i vote her ,she would leave ds home certainly. I consider myself as a lucky person. Whenever i voted for my favs ,they never won or won hardly.

Vik, here I was thinking it meant you're an unlucky person. LOL Seriously though its the same with me, whenever I root and vote for someone they end up losing however when I stay quiet and don't do anything thats when everything goes fine.

Edited by Luv-Shonit - 31 December 2010 at 11:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
yeah that is a possibility too
pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
u r right actually I have voted for uncle sam many times,but dis time no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy only voted for ST dis time,thanks to Indian public ke he is out lol Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92

zanish_k Goldie
zanish_k
zanish_k

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
there is reasons behind sameer eviction,
1st reason i feel he stand against veena and indirectly supported dolly,then after veena eviction,again he started his bitterness toward dolly,which somehow shows his double standard.
2nd reason when he was unnecessary frustrated toward khali for his name THE GREAT KHALLI.sameer is a educated person,he should understand that THE GREAT is a khitaab.no need to feel insecure for this.his attitude is silly regarding this.
3rd reason: sam talked about physical abnormality of khali,and indirectly pointed his cratebility
4th reason: he somehow looks arrogant in remaining of them.and this arrogance is a fall of sameer.

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky no1

u r right actually I have voted for uncle sam many times,but dis time no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy only voted for ST dis time,thanks to Indian public ke he is out lol Tongue
Thumbs Up LOLLOLLOL

prerna4rishav

_adyy_ Senior Member
_adyy_
_adyy_

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehsharma24

I think the reason Sam lost was because alot of his supporters were Shweta's supporters as well..hence the votes got divided this time..Not many ppl were fans of Sam before BB and his association with Shweta got him a quite decent vote bank(shweta supporters)..no wonder with shweta being nominated alongwith him alot of ppl must have chosen to vote for shweta conidering the amt of votes allowed per person and hence the no of votes got divided btw the two...sad sad...

I doubt it as both were nominated together in 8th week as well, why didnt this happened last time?

Its all about TRP

Shweta n Dolly are good for TRP so they stay, while calm n sober Sameer is shown the door

tiny15

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top