India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

~Spooky~

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Hellooo..this is my first analysis as far as PKYEK is concerned..and I promise not to ask so many questions this time..LOL

Well..the highlight was definitely Maithili's story..the way the guide and Kabir said it...it might have been a bit funny..LOL but to me it was definitely haunting...you know..the whole atmosphere..abandoned palace which was once full of courtiers..the king and his only daughter, probably the apple of his eye..the beautiful heiress to the throne...and her love which killed her..alas!! I know I am being dramatic..but it does have a historical romance-ish feel to it..LOL Day Dreaming

And Abhay was too dreamy..the way he stayed away from the palace..ran like the wind through the forest and was tracing his finger over Maithili's grave..*sigh* I know I am being too much of a pankha, but it's definitely touching..300 years and he's still not forgotten her..the very mention of her has him running away..which is an indication that her death was very painful for him...Unhappy

And as for KaPi..I feel that well how can you tell your boyfriend you're secretly attracted to someone else?? LOL t's another thing if it's just a filmstar crush..but there was no way Pia could admit her feelings for Abhay..Abhay himself has to sort out whether he loves Pia as an individual or as a replica of Metz...Confused Pia is so confused..it's only now that both their feelings are coming more to light...I feel Kabir shouldn't have downright accused her..BUT...I did feel sorry for Kabir..he's not bad at heart..and i feel he can do with some love in his life..Wink

Now Pia and Danish together in that old palace..no wonder the poor thing was so frightened..just hoping Abhay comes before Danish can do any damage! Super-Abhay to the rescue! ROFL Cool

Megs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim-.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Res! I'll watch the episode, read and update!

-Edited-

Wow!! One of the very few episodes (rather the second episode so far after the Romeo-Juliet spoof) which has kept me hooked even though there were no AbhIya scenes! 
What was with Tracker acting like T?? Did I miss something?Confused But I must say, even though she was a poor copy but she was just as entertaining and hilarious as she always is!ROFL ROFL ROFL There's a reason why I love Tracker so much. No matter what your mood, she makes you smile! One of the very few characters who's dumb yet not annoying! And with the Tracker-Misha combo, one can't help grinning all along! But what was the 'punar janam' thing?Ouch Ouch
 Something tells me there's a hidden meaning behind that. Naaahhhhhhhiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn!! Aisa nahi ho sakta!!! Pia canNOT be reincarnated Maithili! Nooo!!Cry Cry Cry 
But I loved the history bit! I thought I'll find it boring but it was rather intriguing! And the way Abhay says "Kuch prem kahaniyaan sadiyon baad bhi khatam nahi hoti" One more hint towards reincarnation!Ouch 
Can someone go slap Kabir for me? What a jerk! AngryWhat the hell was wrong with him???!Shocked Shocked Shocked He actually had the guts to ask Pia why everything had changed between them and the audacity to put the blame on her attraction towards Abhay?? Wow!!! Thanks a lot for ruining Kabir for me, CVsCry Cry Cry
And omg, Pia! My poor baby!! She got left behind all alone in the dark castle with Danish in itShocked Shocked And of course, our villainous hero or heroic villain whatever you want to think of him as will come to save Pia and protect her as usual and then 'Do pyaar karne waale jungle mein kho gaye'Embarrassed Embarrassed 

P.S. Hail Balaji! Ekta Maiyya ki Jai! Just to remind you your main lead's name is Piyashree and not PiyaliErmm

Btw, I just saw the promo too. Pia is so silly, if there can be her lookalike in the 18th century, can't there be Abhay's look alike too?? Zaroori hai woh Abhay hee ho??ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edited by Chill_Out - 31 December 2010 at 10:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
It was partly spooky.. Cause Kabir entered Fun in it..
Though he was only trying to act funny to impress Pia..onces again..but Piya is right u can't luv or even stay in a relation when u're partner does not trust u..
Though Kabir always knew tat Piya has a soft corner for Abhay..& it's not becoz of his good luk's.. But becoz Piya knw's n has seen an Angel hidden inside the outer cover of monster..
Kabir will always distrust Pia.. Only cause he's feeling jealous..
   This is certainly..not our Kabir whom we knew..

IndigoBlues

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
i wish they had told maithali story in a better way...or may be we will get to see the whole flashback and detailed story..someday...wen abhay tells piya the whole truth

IndigoBlues

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Abhay part is very good,, I think he is in love with Mathali & not PIA,,,

For him PIA is just a good girl his GF look--a-like & love him the way Maithali loved him

And PIA she is attracted to Abhay a very first day but now the attraction is so much leveled that she cant pretend with Kabir that she is not,,,,

I mean why she is lieing she know she tell Abhay that she love him in the Tent so why now she is accusing Kabir for listening & reacting

IndigoBlues

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Updated my post aboveEmbarrassed

IndigoBlues

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index