Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

~~Sajan's Promises and First Kiss *Anniversary*~~ (Page 8)

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

first of all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR........
loved ur post to the core dear........
as always aashii.....
missing my SAJAN/MONAYA to the core.......
and ur post has refreshed all the memories......
so thanx a ton for this.........
i am speechless.......this is for u.....Hug
thanx for ur pm.......
hey preeti happy new year sweety HugHug and thanks for ur lovely comment so true missing our sajan monaya badly Cry
1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Hey dear Wow!! What a rocking postThumbs UpClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..I am completely Fida over ur postEmbarrassedWinkHug..............U have written it so ExcellentlyThumbs Up..Really very well written, beautifully presented and Beautifull Sajan picturesClap..............Well done dear ClapClapU r a marvellous writerThumbs UpStarClapClap..............

I can never forget this track ......This Sajan track was the most memorable n most beautifull rocking track.........SmileIt was just superbThumbs Up............In this track after first fight between sajan we had the most rocking first fight patch up and first kiss EmbarrassedWink...Man what a Mindblowing track it wasDay Dreaming Kitana mazza aaya thaa when Sajan patched up Smile............As soon as Samrat n Gunjan were alone in samrat's house n when sam saw tears in gunjan's eyes he just melted n opened his arms n gunjan ran into his arms Wow!! their hugEmbarrassedWink................Day Dreaming............N then their talk they shared their feelings with each other n then Gunjan kissed samrat on his cheeks n sajan Hugged Wow!! it was indeed kiss of their affection, their love n this hug was hug of victory of their love n understandingSmile.....What a Mindblowing rocking patch up scene it was....EmbarrassedDay DreamingDay DreamingSmileClap...With the end of this track Sajan's love became all the more stronger Smile............

I really enjoyed this track of Sajan's very much...................I can never forget this track ...I just love this track ....Infact I loved n still love all Sajan tracks .........Some love stories r so true n pure n rocking that they leave a deep impact in your heart n mind..these kind love stories even though they r not real but fictional still these love stories r never forgotten and No other love story can ever take its place n they r eternal love stories always rememebered and its beautifull memories always bring a smile to your face Smile.....these love stories though Fictional not real But They Seem Real ....and Sajan Love story is such Aashi....Sajan love story is pure n eternal n rocking and beautifullSmileClapStarThumbs Up......Sajan r true selfless mindblowing lovers..........Sajan love story though is a fictional story but it seems real ....Sajan have n will always hold a special place in my heart n No other love story can take sajan's placeSmile................................With this track I fell in love with sajan more n more....Sajan love story is completely magical .Day Dreaming.........................

For this Credit goes to Mjht Cvss for creating sajan n for writing such a beautifull n magical love story of Sajan...........Thanks Mjht CvsssHug.............Happy New year to u allHugParty.................

Credit also goes 2 Monaya ...........As Cvss only wrote Sajan love story on paper But Monaya put life into This Beautifull love story........Monaya with their talent n Strong performance n rocking acting skills put life into character sajan on Tv....Their Performance was so so fabulous and Magical as Sajan that they put magic into characters Samrat n gunjan............They Bought Samrat n gunjan alive 4 us On-Screen..............Noone could have played  Sajan better then Monaya..........Sajan is loved because of Monaya...............Monaya Thanks Hug4 playing Sajan in MJHtHug.......................Happy New year 2 Mohit n SanayaHugParty.......................

Happy New year 2 My all buddies Hugn Happy new year 2 everyone in IFHugParty......God Bless everyone.................Smile...................

Happy  Sajan Promises n First Kiss Anniversary 2 All Sajan FansHug.........

May Mohit n Sanaya Come Back On-screen soon with a bang ...May they get the most Rocking n Best Show soonThumbs Up..........Best of luck 2 MonayaThumbs Up..............

Thanks Aashi 4 such rocking post Hug...........Ur Post has refreshed my Memories of Mjht N sajan Day Dreaming.......................N put me in a Drooling modeDay Dreaming.......Drooling over Sajan and Remembering Mjht n SajanDay DreamingDay Dreaming.......................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERaashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey dear Wow!! What a rocking postClap..I am completely Fida over ur postEmbarrassedWinkHug..............U have written it so ExcellentlyThumbs Up..Really very well written, beautifully presented and Beautifull Sajan picturesClap..............Well done dear ClapClapU r a marvellous writerClap.............. i am seriously glad u liked my post thanks a tone HugHug

I can never forget this track ......This Sajan track was the most memorable n most beautifull rocking track.........SmileIt was just superbThumbs Up............In this track after first fight between sajan we had the most rocking first fight patch up and first kiss EmbarrassedWink...Man what a Mindblowing track it wasDay Dreaming Kitana mazza aaya thaa when Sajan patched up Smile............As soon as Samrat n Gunjan were alone in samrat's house n when sam saw tears in gunjan's eyes he just melted n opened his arms n gunjan ran into his arms Wow!! their hugEmbarrassedWink................Day Dreaming............N then their talk they shared their feelings with each other n then Gunjan kissed samrat on his cheeks n sajan Hugged Wow!! it was indeed kiss of their affection, their love n this hug was hug of victory of their love n understandingSmile.....What a Mindblowing rocking patch up scene it was....Clap...With the end of this track Sajan's love became all the more stronger Smile............yup it was beautiful day but i hated one thing after so much demand we got it and for the complete 15 days we didn't get any sajan's scenes it was so painful at that time we wanted sajan talked abt this gun taking care of samrat after accident but we got he reminding shuhani in his dream LOLLOL but whatever happen we got our patience's fruit sajan's beautiful understanding patch up and their first kiss which was most awaited EmbarrassedLOL

I really enjoyed this track of Sajan's very much...................I can never forget this track ...I just love this track ....Infact I loved n still love all Sajan tracks .........Some love stories r so true n pure n rocking that they leave a deep impact in your heart n mind..these kind love stories even though they r not real but fictional still these love stories r never forgotten and No other love story can ever take its place n they r eternal love stories always rememebered and its beautifull memories always bring a smile to your face Smile.....these love stories though Fictional not real But They Seem Real ....and Sajan Love story is such Aashi....Sajan love story is pure n eternal n rocking and beautifullThumbs Up......Sajan r true selfless mindblowing lovers..........Sajan love story though is a fictional story but it seems real ....Sajan have n will always hold a special place in my heart n No other love story can take sajan's placeSmile................................With this track I fell in love with sajan more n more....Sajan love story is completely magical .Day Dreaming.........................i totally agree we all r lucky to have wonderful tracks for  our sajan and we will def cherish those all memories in our life for sure 

For this Credit goes to Mjht Cvss for creating sajan n for writing such a beautifull n magical love story of Sajan...........Thanks Mjht CvsssHug.............Happy New year to u allHugParty.................seriously hats off to those minds who created wonderful and eternal love story and also same credit goes to monaya for portraying and making alive sajan infront of us i am thankful to them all Embarrassed

Credit also goes 2 Monaya ...........As Cvss only wrote Sajan love story on paper But Monaya put life into This Beautifull love story........Monaya with their talent n Strong performance n rocking acting skills put life into character sajan on Tv....Their Performance was so so fabulous and Magical as Sajan that they put magic into characters Samrat n gunjan............They Bought Samrat n gunjan alive 4 us On-Screen..............Noone could have played  Sajan better then Monaya..........Sajan is loved because of Monaya...............Monaya Thanks Hug4 playing Sajan in MJHtHug.......................Happy New year 2 Mohit n SanayaHugParty....................... our thinking is alike same in this matter LOL i wrote same thing previous and when i came to this line for reply i thought we spoke my heart out Embarrassed

Happy New year 2 My all buddies Hugn Happy new year 2 everyone in IFHugParty......God Bless everyone.................Smile...................

Happy  Sajan Promises n First Kiss Anniversary 2 All Sajan FansHug.........

May Mohit n Sanaya Come Back On-screen soon with a bang ...May they get the most Rocking n Best Show soonThumbs Up..........Best of luck 2 MonayaThumbs Up..............

Thanks Aashi 4 such rocking post Hug...........Ur Post has refreshed my Memories of Mjht N sajan Day Dreaming.......................N put me in a Drooling modeDay Dreaming.......Drooling over Sajan and Remembering Mjht n SajanDay DreamingDay Dreaming....................... hey happy new year sweety and thanks for ur such a lovely appreciation i am touched Hug

1gunjan7

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
updated pg 2.. Embarrassed

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Wow everyone is muaaah-ing over here.. ROFL  Shocked 

edited:
First of all... Tons of apologies for my laziness.. Hug  Hug  I am a loser that i didnt un reserve this beauuutiful post... Ouch

Coming to your topic aashi... WOW! First of all excellent presentaton of your topic.. Clap Thumbs Up  I want those flying birdies too.. Unhappy 

Aashi i still remember when that Promo of promise scenes came.. I was all blushing and shocked.. Cuz that was totally un expected.. Amidst of all Adhiraj drama.. This scene was a total surprise.. Embarrassed Just loveeed those promises.. The way she just opened herself.. The way they both shared their feelings, in securities.. Thats the real beauty of Sajan.. That they talk and then they sort there mistakes.. Embarrassed  they dont need romantic verbs, eyelocks or falls.. Just some heartfelt words and confessions..  Embarrassed  And that kiss for just soo awwwwww..... Blushing   Blushing 

It was simply soooo cute.. Sam asking for victory kiss.. ROFL  Blushing 

Lovely topic aashi.. Hug
oww thanks a tone sum for ur lovely reply it was seriously treat to watch moments Embarrassed our sajan's all emotions love pain happiness and romance which made us drool over them and thanks a tone for ur lovely reply hon it means lot to me Hug

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Wow everyone is muaaah-ing over here.. ROFL  Shocked 

edited:
First of all... Tons of apologies for my laziness.. Hug  Hug  I am a loser that i didnt un reserve this beauuutiful post... Ouch

Coming to your topic aashi... WOW! First of all excellent presentaton of your topic.. Clap Thumbs Up  I want those flying birdies too.. Unhappy 

Aashi i still remember when that Promo of promise scenes came.. I was all blushing and shocked.. Cuz that was totally un expected.. Amidst of all Adhiraj drama.. This scene was a total surprise.. Embarrassed Just loveeed those promises.. The way she just opened herself.. The way they both shared their feelings, in securities.. Thats the real beauty of Sajan.. That they talk and then they sort there mistakes.. Embarrassed  they dont need romantic verbs, eyelocks or falls.. Just some heartfelt words and confessions..  Embarrassed  And that kiss for just soo awwwwww..... Blushing   Blushing 

It was simply soooo cute.. Sam asking for victory kiss.. ROFL  Blushing 

Lovely topic aashi.. Hug
oww thanks a tone sum for ur lovely reply it was seriously treat to watch moments Embarrassed our sajan's all emotions love pain happiness and romance which made us drool over them and thanks a tone for ur lovely reply hon it means lot to me Hug

And m really really sorry aashi for replying soo late..  Ouch   Hug   Beauutiful;y written aashi.. Clap Embarrassed

aashizin

rk_ms IF-Rockerz
rk_ms
rk_ms

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_Saashizin

Go to top