Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

~~Sajan's Promises and First Kiss *Anniversary*~~ (Page 5)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

dont edit...SajanDay Dreaming explains EVERYTHINGROFL

ps- I miss them:((
ROFL sorry for breaking ur heart Broken Heart but i have edited ROFL and ya missing them so much i hope in new year we will get to see them again together Embarrassed

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajanroxx20

EDITED:

Awesome topic aashi!!Hug I knew it that you'll definitely come up with Sajan kiss ann topic!!
Now from where shall i start?? I can never forget the day- 1st Jan '10.. we all waited soo eagerly for this day!! Everyone was so hyper-excited i remember on 31st night and 1st Jan, we had a wonderful Sajanlicious start to our new year- 2010!! Sajan's first peck/kiss awwDay Dreaming I can confidently say that no one can be more innocent and sweet than our Sajan!!
Samrat was upset because of the fact that Gunjan hid the truth about Suhani from him.. and they both didn't talk properly for around 15 days!! But then on 1st Jan when Gunjan came to his place and Samrat saw her upset he just couldn't see his chashmish like that.. and then that passionate hug when Samrat opened his arms for Gunjan and Gunjan came running to the place where she belongs toDay Dreaming Then the way innocently she accepts that maybe she didn't do right by hiding the truth from him, but please never get angry on me or stop talking to me.. and NEVER call me Gunjan again!! This part soo touched by heart, and still when i watch this particular scene i get tears in my eyes looking at them!! Gunjan could never tolerate it when Samrat called her Gunjan.. she was always his chashmish!! And after that our boy tries to lift up her mood by saying if you'll cry like this then flood will come in my house and i'll have to move to some other placeLOL Samrat tells her that if Mayank hid the truth from him he could tolerate it, but how come she hid it from him, she is his own?? Gunjan asks him that how come he didn't believe her?? she had never thought anything bad for him, she always did everything for his benefit!! Samrat tells her that maybe I removed you from my mind, but i could never remove you from my heart.. you were always there with me in my heart!! And after that we finally had those promises made by Sajan to each otherDay Dreaming Promise to never get angry on each other, promise to never hide the truth.. and Samrat's promise to never think about any girl other specially that GunjanLOL Now the kiss which we waited eagerly forDay Dreaming Our boy finally succeeded yayy... after soo many attempts(remember aashi??ROFL) He got a kiss on his cheeks awww.. the way he forwarded his face so that Gunjan could give him a kiss.. that expression on his faceDay Dreaming And our Gunjan was the one who initiated the first step surprising Samrat!! We all always thought that maybe it'll be Gunjan who'll herself give him a kiss after Samrat's so many attemptsWink
Mohit and Sanaya did such brilliant job in this scene.. everything looked so natural!!
I've never seen anything soo innocent, ethereal and heavenly!! It was such a simple scene but looked so beautiful just like our Sajan!! Our januables will forever be there in our hearts.. they've shown me the true meaning of love and friendship!!
Wishing everyone a very happy Sajan first kiss anniversary and also a very happy new year!!Hug May this year be full of Monaya moments and we hear a good news soon!!Wink

jo my sweetheart Hug HugHug Hug first of all happy new year may this year u will get all kind of happiness and success and ya may this year we will get any good news Embarrassed 

gosh girl u made spellbound ClapClap how can we forget this day yar we waited it for so long time and we got such a innocent and magical confrontation heart to heart talk and their new step ahead in their life with this make up kiss Embarrassed it was seriously januable those moments will always be in our heart and sajan gosh they totally stole our heart so def sajan will always special in our heart yar i stopped counting his attempts of kiss after their so many kiss attempts ROFL and when we all saw that promo gosh our first reaction was yes finally samrat got his victory kiss EmbarrassedLOL thanks a tone for ur januable reply Hug Hug
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Happy New year Party May this year bring more joy and glory!Hug happy new year sweety to u too Hug Hug
Awesome post Ashi di! I never wrote my view on this scene. I m gonna try today. Embarrassed 
I can never forget this episode. Firstly it made my year. The promo created great excitement and interest. Yeah because Sajan were gonna be together after those problems. Their promises showed how much they trust and love each other.Day Dreaming 

When Gunjan entered along with the gang. Samrat didnt notice anything else other than her. His eyes showed love and how much he missed her. And Gunjan's eyes showed how much she felt sorryEmbarrassed. Sajan never had the need for a third person to solve their problems. Well communication is root for relationships and Sajan knew it. All they needed was a open talk with each other. When they had it they didnt show any ego. They spoke their heart out. When Samrat called her in, Gunjan didnt waste any time and just said his name. Day Dreaming The hug, it was like freeing from all pains and tensions. It was heavenly. It made them feel safe from all fears and problems. yes u said it true our sajan's usp was their understanding their never needed any their person or medium to solve their problem they always with their talk solved all their tiffs that's our sajan egoless and selfless Embarrassed

The promises are priceless.Day Dreaming They were not words from mouth but from the deepest part of heart. It clearly showed that Gunjan can never bare Samrat's anger. He not talking to her can hurt her more than anything. And yeah her possessivenessLOL, inspite of being named Gunjan she feels being loved on hearing the name Chashmish as he named her and not to forget it showed how much he loved her. Samrat, he was not angry but felt bad. He didn't want Gunjan to hide anything from him. Even if it is the worst, he believes in standing together.Day Dreaming This made Gunjan also to make promises on saying everything to him even if it is good or bad. nishu chashmish name with this he gave his soul to her and she always known herself with his this name real gunjan real his chashmish whom can only understand his samrat and yes she was possessive abt it Embarrassed

Then Samrat's talk hehe ROFL , he lightens the situation. He never forgets anything related to her does he?! D'oh Embarrassed And finally he made ehr to fulfill her promise. She kissed him and blushedEmbarrassed. And yeah she felt safe in his arms.Day Dreaming

And btw it is 12 AM LOL Party Party ya she blushed so heart do check video her cheeks were reddish Blushing u know i always found sanaya in it Wink

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monayafan

omg ashii ,kya baat he,oye celebration time,me wo starting ka use karu
happy new year
hey dear happy new year to u too and starting kahi se bhi kar de LOL Hug Hug
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

Beautiful topic aashi.Last year jan1 was unforgetful day for Sajanians &Monayanians.This scene was one of the best Sajan scene.That Gunjan kiss &those promises were amaing.I aw this scene about 100 times soo far.Monaya /Sajan dialouges &their expression in this scene were mind blowing.Speically i like the way Gunjann says  Mujhe Gunjan kabhi math bolaana.That was soo cute &sweet to here from Gunjan.Monaya  did not act they lived in Sajan characters,Really Mjht creatives/Monaya&Sajan has given wonderful treat to their fans.Wishing u a very Happy Newyear.

hey dear happy new year  Hug Hug it was bestest scene full of emotions ,love innocence and passion  all dialogues were also wonderful which made that  scene so impactfull with monaya's outstanding chemistry Clap
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

oh Aashi, New year pe kya gift diya.Loved this Topic.I still remembered when i was watching this epi i was blushing like a little girl.Oh.. God kya din tha.BTW.. wishing you all a very happy new year.
hey happy new year to u too  Hugyes it was seriously amazing epi we will never forget it Embarrassed
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaya_MS

Aashi thanks 4 this new year gift.Sajans first kiss marvellous.Like to see sajans scenes.
happy new year dear  Hugyup it was marvelous Embarrassed
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunjanmariya

happy new year hon...!
and wow what a begining..!
loved ur post dear......hayyyeee.....how can i forget them.....my januables were too good in that scene....and that smile on sam's face is making me go more crazy over him...lolz....
ahhhh......what scene yrr......love that scene to the core...
lovely post hon.....it was needed as im missing them badly....
thanks for this topic hon....mauhh muahhh muahhh
love,
gunjan mariya...
hey dear happy new year  Hug Hugand thanks a tone for ur lovely and boosting reply yehh that scene was amazing EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top